• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus God?

Firenze

Premium Member
No no no! ‘Son of God’ is not an ATTRIBUTE.

‘Son of God’ is a TITLE…..!!

This title means that the entity on which it is conferred is:
  • “Doing the works of God”
Currently only Jesus Christ and HOLY ANGELS are ‘Sons of God’.

Jesus is the only ‘HUMAN SON OF GOD’.

Holy Angels are ‘SPIRIT SONS OF GOD’.

I would greatly suggest to you that using an argument about percentage of believers, pertaining to Christian belief, is a very bad argument.

Consider that the MASS MAJORITY of Christian believers used to believe that the Earth was the centre of the solar system….

Consider that the MASS MAJORITY of trinitarian Christian believers think that YHWH is three people…

Consider that the MASS MAJORITY of trinitarian Christian believers cannot answer simple questions about their belief honestly…

Consider that….. Scriptures says that it is the MASS MAJORITY (those on the broad road) who are travelling in the wrong direction - towards DESTRUCTION!

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you deny the Trinity. No worries.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I'm interested in hearing thoughts about (1) Where this idea comes from and (2) If you agree with it and why/why not. I have heard it described like this: Because of the Trinity, Jesus is God, and all the things done in the Old Testament were therefore done by Jesus prior to his human incarnation. Thoughts?
Yes. Jesus is God because he said he was one with the Father, which was blasphemy otherwise.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you deny the Trinity. No worries.
It’s my raison d’etre. It’s my calling. I’m here to show the truth of scriptures and to express it so that whom that Wills will learn, agree, and / or be emboldened by it:
  • “How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” (Romans 10:14-15)
I know and firmly believe, though, that the majority will deny the truth:
  • “But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”” (Romans 10:16)
since, as is a famous saying:
  • “If they deny Jesus Christ who came telling the truth he heard directly from God (John 8:40 ) how are they going to believe you!!?”
Jesus is a man born sinless by the power of GOD’s holy Spirit. He has a Will like any human person but he focussed that Will on doing only what God directs him to do:
  • “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.” (John 4:34)
  • “For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.” (John 6:38)
  • “If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me;” (John 10:37)
Always, Jesus gives the glory of his Will to that of the Father. I ask Trinitarians the question of how Jesus is God but has a Will that is confirmed to that OF GOD… if Jesus were God then that would not be needed since the Will would already be that of God.
But no! Jesus has to work to keep his Will as that of the Father - as that of God.

Notice that in the garden of Gethsemane, Jesus almost falters due to the pain and suffering, and the death, that he would suffer the next day:
  • “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (John 22:42)
  • “He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.” (Matt 26:42)
… The Father’s Will is for Jesus to suffer for the sins of mankind… Jesus must ‘drink the cup of sufferance but it is a torture that will lead to glory.

Who is saying that Jesus is God? God is going to be tortured, spat upon, scourged, flogged, and made a public spectacle - dying in the most excruciating cruel manner known to the Roman overlords: Humiliating a Jew by ‘Hanging him from a tree’!

Soapy

Yes. Jesus is God because he said he was one with the Father, which was blasphemy otherwise.
And where does Jesus or the Father say they are one with a third person?

It’s so weird how often TRInitarians claim a ‘Trinity of Two’!!

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
And where does Jesus or the Father say they are one with a third person?

It’s so weird how often TRInitarians claim a ‘Trinity of Two’!!
Isaiah 48:16
“Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord God has sent me, and his Spirit.

Soapy

Isaiah 48:16
“Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord God has sent me, and his Spirit.
The first part:
  • “Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.”
is God; YHWH, speaking - it goes with the previous verses where He says he spoke things before they were:
  • I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.” (Isaiah 48:3)
  • “Therefore I told you these things long ago; before they happened I announced them…” (Isaiah 48:5)
This is exactly what “Putting flesh on his word” (His word became flesh), means.
  • “from the time it came to be I have been there.”
Yhwh is comparing His existence to that of pagan gods. Yhwh says He was there from the beginning… He has not suddenly appeared like pagan gods do.
  • “Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.” (Isaiah 48:12)
YHWH is the God of the Israelites; the God of Abraham; Isaac; and Jacob. He is their ‘FIRST’ and their ‘LAST’ God: THEIR ONLY GOD!
  • “And now the Lord God has sent me, and his Spirit.”
You know that that translation is incorrect. It does not even read contiguously. It is disjointed. The correct translation is:
  • “And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.”
This tallies with Isaiah 42:1:
  • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.”
and Acts 10:38:
  • “…. God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power,“

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
The first part:
  • “Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.”
is God; YHWH, speaking - it goes with the previous verses where He says he spoke things before they were:
  • I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.” (Isaiah 48:3)
  • “Therefore I told you these things long ago; before they happened I announced them…” (Isaiah 48:5)
This is exactly what “Putting flesh on his word” (His word became flesh), means.
  • “from the time it came to be I have been there.”
Yhwh is comparing His existence to that of pagan gods. Yhwh says He was there from the beginning… He has not suddenly appeared like pagan gods do.
  • “Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.” (Isaiah 48:12)
YHWH is the God of the Israelites; the God of Abraham; Isaac; and Jacob. He is their ‘FIRST’ and their ‘LAST’ God: THEIR ONLY GOD!
  • “And now the Lord God has sent me, and his Spirit.”
You know that that translation is incorrect. It does not even read contiguously. It is disjointed. The correct translation is:
  • “And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.”
This tallies with Isaiah 42:1:
  • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.”
In Isaiah chapters 40-48 there are several different titles for God, for example Creator, Redeemer, Savior, The First and the Last, King of Israel. After considering this the obvious conclusion is that God in these chapters was referring to Jesus Christ.

Soapy

In Isaiah chapters 40-48 there are several different titles for God, for example Creator, Redeemer, Savior, The First and the Last, King of Israel. After considering this the obvious conclusion is that God in these chapters was referring to Jesus Christ.
No!

A title is a title. At the time God spoke these words he was talking to the Israelites. He was telling them what he was going to do - And what hd had already done: ‘Created all things’.

God is the ultimate redeemer, the ultimate king of Israel, the ultimate saviour…. But God HAD SAID that He would send HIS SERVANT and PUT HIS SPIRIT ON THIS SERVANT… this servant would perform all that God desired: Redemption; Salvation; Bring the sheep back to the fold.

Notice that the ‘Sheep fold’ is the property of the OWNER OF THE SHEEP. Jesus is the SHEPHERD EMPLOYED by the owner of the sheep. Jesus herds and leads the sheep BACK TO THE SHEEP FOLD OF THE OWNER. A shepherd is a SERVANT of the sheep owner.

God carries out his Will by HIS SPIRIT. He put HIS SPIRIT on Jesus, as it says in the verses I quoted to you. And, as it says, Jesus carries out the Will of God IN THE POWER of God’s Spirit. Hence Jesus says:
  • “For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.” ” (John 12:49-50)
  • “The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” (John 14:10)

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
God is the ultimate redeemer, the ultimate king of Israel, the ultimate saviour…. But God HAD SAID that He would send HIS SERVANT and PUT HIS SPIRIT ON THIS SERVANT… this servant would perform all that God desired: Redemption; Salvation; Bring the sheep back to the fold.

Notice that the ‘Sheep fold’ is the property of the OWNER OF THE SHEEP. Jesus is the SHEPHERD EMPLOYED by the owner of the sheep. Jesus herds and leads the sheep BACK TO THE SHEEP FOLD OF THE OWNER. A shepherd is a SERVANT of the sheep owner.
You're being far too literal... Jesus can be both God and servant.

Soapy

You're being far too literal... Jesus can be both God and servant.
Too literal!? No, what I wrote was FACTUAL, and that’s why you have no response other than to say that I am too literal.

God is not a servant.

Jesus is a servant SENT BY GOD:
  • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him” (Isaiah 42:1)
  • “So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.”
  • Matt 20:28
  • “Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.” (John 13: 16)

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Too literal!? No, what I wrote was FACTUAL, and that’s why you have no response other than to say that I am too literal.

God is not a servant.

Jesus is a servant SENT BY GOD:
  • “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him” (Isaiah 42:1)
  • “So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.”
  • Matt 20:28
  • “Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.” (John 13: 16)
Of course Jesus came as a servant. God becoming man is the ultimate act of servanthood.

If Jesus Christ is not true God, how could he help us? If he is not true man, how could he help us?” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2. Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

Soapy

Of course Jesus came as a servant. God becoming man is the ultimate act of servanthood.

If Jesus Christ is not true God, how could he help us? If he is not true man, how could he help us?” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2. Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

Phil 2:5-6 does not say that Jesus was God. Moreover, what kind of ridiculous sentence reads that ‘He was God but didn’t think that being EQUAL to God was something to cling to’?

The sentence claims he was CLINGING on to being God… And being EQUAL to God… It’s a total nonsense to BE SOMETHING and also be EQUAL to that same SOMETHING.

Can you give me an example of such an absurdity?

Colossians 2:9-10 is saying exactly what happened to Jesus at his anointing: ‘God FILLED HIM with the His Spirit’, the totality of His Spirit. But don’t think that the spirit if God is a limited thing - it is like filling a ballon TO ITS FULL EXTENT with air. The air which fills the ballon is not limited…!

Further, God stated that He would do this way back as prophesied in Isaiah 42:1 and other places:
  • “Behold my SERVANT in whom I am well pleased; I will PUT MY SPIRIT ON HIM…’
Why do I get the feeling you are just mocking the scriptures and making up nonsense even after seeing the truth? Are you testing me? Bring it on - my belief is true and once achieved in integrity it does not change.

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Phil 2:5-6 does not say that Jesus was God. Moreover, what kind of ridiculous sentence reads that ‘He was God but didn’t think that being EQUAL to God was something to cling to’?

The sentence claims he was CLINGING on to being God… And being EQUAL to God… It’s a total nonsense to BE SOMETHING and also be EQUAL to that same SOMETHING.

Can you give me an example of such an absurdity?

Colossians 2:9-10 is saying exactly what happened to Jesus at his anointing: ‘God FILLED HIM with the His Spirit’, the totality of His Spirit. But don’t think that the spirit if God is a limited thing - it is like filling a ballon TO ITS FULL EXTENT with air. The air which fills the ballon is not limited…!

Further, God stated that He would do this way back as prophesied in Isaiah 42:1 and other places:
  • “Behold my SERVANT in whom I am well pleased; I will PUT MY SPIRIT ON HIM…’
Why do I get the feeling you are just mocking the scriptures and making up nonsense even after seeing the truth? Are you testing me? Bring it on - my belief is true and once achieved in integrity it does not change.
I'm not mocking the scriptures, where would you get such an absurd idea?
Of course Jesus being fully human didn't cling to being equal to the Father while he was on Earth. He wasn't omnipresent, for example.
A mere man could never save us.

The early church considered the question of the incarnation of Jesus Christ to be one of the most important doctrines of the Christian faith and sought to clarify a biblical understanding of this vital truth by the Chalcedonian Creed.

Theopedia
Chalcedonian Creed

The Chalcedonian Creed was adopted at the Council of Chalcedon in 451 in Asia Minor as a response to certain heretical views concerning the nature of Christ. This Council of Chalcedon is the fourth of the seven ecumenical councils accepted by Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and many Protestant Christian churches. It is the first Council not recognized by any of the Oriental Orthodox churches.

The Chalcedonian Creed was written amid controversy between the western and eastern churches over the meaning of the incarnation (see Christology), the ecclesiastical influence of the Byzantine emperor, and the supremacy of the Roman Pope. The western churches readily accepted the creed, but some eastern churches did not. The adopted Creed specifically maintained the two distinct natures of Christ (divine and human) over against teaching of Eutyches -- that Christ had only one nature, a mixture of human and divine. Eutychianism is also known as monophysitism from monos (single) and physis (nature), which confuses both Christ’s true humanity and his true deity.

An English translation of the Creed
We, then, following the holy Fathers, all with one consent, teach men to confess one and the same Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the same perfect in Godhead and also perfect in manhood; truly God and truly man, of a reasonable soul and body; consubstantial with us according to the manhood; in all things like unto us, without sin; begotten before all ages of the Father according to the Godhead, and in these latter days, for us and for our salvation, born of the virgin Mary, the mother of God, according to the manhood; one and the same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one Person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prophets from the beginning have declared concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us. [1]

It was the core doctrine of the church from the beginning.

Soapy

Of course Jesus being fully human didn't cling to being equal to the Father while he was on Earth. He wasn't omnipresent, for example.

The early church considered the question of the incarnation of Jesus Christ to be one of the most important doctrines of the Christian faith and sought to clarify a biblical understanding of this vital truth by the Chalcedonian Creed.

Theopedia
Chalcedonian Creed

The Chalcedonian Creed was adopted at the Council of Chalcedon in 451 in Asia Minor as a response to certain heretical views concerning the nature of Christ. This Council of Chalcedon is the fourth of the seven ecumenical councils accepted by Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and many Protestant Christian churches. It is the first Council not recognized by any of the Oriental Orthodox churches.

The Chalcedonian Creed was written amid controversy between the western and eastern churches over the meaning of the incarnation (see Christology), the ecclesiastical influence of the Byzantine emperor, and the supremacy of the Roman Pope. The western churches readily accepted the creed, but some eastern churches did not. The adopted Creed specifically maintained the two distinct natures of Christ (divine and human) over against teaching of Eutyches -- that Christ had only one nature, a mixture of human and divine. Eutychianism is also known as monophysitism from monos (single) and physis (nature), which confuses both Christ’s true humanity and his true deity.

An English translation of the Creed
We, then, following the holy Fathers, all with one consent, teach men to confess one and the same Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the same perfect in Godhead and also perfect in manhood; truly God and truly man, of a reasonable soul and body; consubstantial with us according to the manhood; in all things like unto us, without sin; begotten before all ages of the Father according to the Godhead, and in these latter days, for us and for our salvation, born of the virgin Mary, the mother of God, according to the manhood; one and the same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one Person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prophets from the beginning have declared concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us. [1]

It was the core doctrine of the church from the beginning.
- The absurd and irresponsible remarks you make, perhaps!

So now you are admitting that Jesus isn’t God… well that’s a good start, anyway.

Yes, Jesus was NOT A MERE MAN… He was a SECOND (and LAST) ADAM (1 Cor 15:45):
  • “So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.”
The word, ‘Adam’, is both a naming word, for the first man, and a PRONOUN relating to ‘Human’, ‘Human Being’, ‘Mankind’…. Jesus is a human being of the same type as the first man, Adam.

The first man, Adam, was created SINLESS, HOLY, AND RIGHTEOUS. But he sinned. A second, and last Adam - Jesus - was also created to take the place of the first since it is written of the saviour:
  • “Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.” (Hebrew 10:9)
Jesus is not PROCREATED (Human reproduction) but by means of the enlivening of the egg in the Virgin Mary. This way the child to bd born is not subject to the sin that is passed on in the human procreational lineage:
  • “[child] born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.” (John 1:13)
  • “The angel answered [unto Mary], “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the child to be born will be holy and called the Son of God.” (Luke 1:35)
Jesus was born ‘of God’, which means: ‘Holy, Righteous, Sinless’ - exactly as stated before.

‘Chalcean Creed’!! I hold no store by any creeds. A creed is nothing more than possible indoctrinational writings that must be subscribed to without scrutiny.

Generally, I state to a responder that they should not argue from the point of view of any creed as … anyone can bring cases of extra-scriptural writings of all manners into a debate or discussion - which leads to nowhere!!

I say it here to you, too.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
So now you are admitting that Jesus isn’t God… well that’s a good start, anyway.
Absolutely not. Jesus always was and always will be my God and Savior.
He accepted worship from people during his time on earth. That would be unthinkable blasphemy for a Jewish man who knew the Hebrew scriptures inside and out.
As soon as the Magi laid eyes on the infant Christ, “they bowed down and worshiped Him” (Matthew 2:11).

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, ‘Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!’” (Matthew 21:9; John 12:13)

They “came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him” (Matthew 28:9).

Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’” (John 20:28). In none of these instances do we see Jesus telling those worshiping Him to stop. So he was either God or he was accepting blasphemous worship.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
The first man, Adam, was created SINLESS, HOLY, AND RIGHTEOUS. But he sinned. A second, and last Adam - Jesus - was also created to take the place of the first since it is written of the saviour:
Jesus wasn't created. He was the creator.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Seems like you are still in darkness, friend.

Firenze

Premium Member
The first part:
is God; YHWH, speaking - it goes with the previous verses where He says he spoke things before they were

Again, Isaiah 48 is not Messianic prophesy. So this argument fails. I wish Christians knew their bible..... :(

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic earth science.
O planet turned spun rotated forming by spin into rock in space.

Coldest fused position rock.

Heavens evolved Cooling.

No human thoughts words meanings exist. About masses natural history. You didn't cause it or own why it evolved.

Two humans our parents. Mutual equal loving spiritual healers by nature's advice. Who we all should emulate.

Lived. Balanced mutual family aging working hierarchies of the perfect life.

Star fall comes the collider with earth. Changes man's brain as gas spirit body sacrificed burns mind. I had the excruciating attack. Understood.

Asteroid breaks up. Different mass dust bodies come into every nation above. Attack on biology not the same.

Ground outcome the proof.

Brother becomes the nasty minded human versus spiritual father we all came to know. Murdering criminal rich man king lord trade science community.

Brothers who agree. Versus holy father.

Builds science status civilisation only. Science first for and only about machines. Why you are wrong today just humans first.

Nearly destroys all life. Ground begins to open into sin sink holes. Ground etchings burnt mass trying to unlock plate tectonics carpenter earth face mass collapse.

Men pray in memory hoping it would stop opening into holes. It did. Exact place stopped past ground etchings.

Etchings the memory crop circle evidence that Jesus son of God stopped sink hole attack that men of science opened by converting ground mass themselves.

Correct story.

Men liars re invent thesis about technology. After life cell genesis biology heals mind body. Add into the technology by Stonehenge. So ground attack changed as did technology use change.

Moses changed attacked taught as new Jesus. Why attack varied.

Only after conscious science man's brain mind returned healed. Our destroyer. The human warning about men.

So after all evidences were testified....science was forbidden. Men tried to remove all evidence advice...book burnt the Alexandria library.

So every past incident can be reviewed as both good bad.

Same as putting all evil documents in a vault. As humans still accessed it.

Bible wasn't once read. Testimony only as data not the word story. The physical bio attack on life stigmata unnatural bio chemical cell change blood leeching. Data only was the word testimony.

Why the story itself was never real. The physical accountability was in nature changes to earth and bio life one.

Book of letter to data formed the words. Humans in the past actually hadn't spoken the language by those terms.

Status truth....origin thought of science was by conscious man first and not any book.

So the warning anti Christ destroyer was about a man. The man by conscious type the warning...satanic theist scientists.

As G O D was a concept. That said rock formed spinning rotating cooling. So O G the spin O DD OO themed Cooling.

As gases in heavens cooled in the same motion movement of spirit cooling upon face of the great deep space womb and water.

The holy concept greatest highest. Reason why form was cooled.

Crop ground attack men said was not God as God remains fixed only. The exact teaching no man is GOD.

A man said if rock is its coldest history in space first.... no gas is even comparable as highest greatest or coldest. As gas owns less body mass than rock.

Why scientists who get a gas out of rock tried to burn us all to death. Acute liars. Theme I think I read I interpret I preach. Yet bible had been shut.

Humans I think I read I understand science is a liar. Psychic concepts natural not biblical first.

As they talk theme gases as colours.

Jesus wasn't coloured coat gases as earths father's mantle. Father's cloak a scientific theme taught by men. Heavenly body types.

Now ask a man who is brain changed. Separated from human father's spiritual life mind.

Why did you pretend father was a God for?

Real answer.... as I had lost my owned innate healer conscious awareness. Became possessed by science thoughts by my hurt brain.

His rich king lord liars claims as a man...but I'm innocent of first causes. Jesus story.

Father's advice..yet you owned personal human family choices.

Real advice nasty minded brothers ignored our holy families father.

Soapy

Absolutely not. Jesus always was and always will be my God and Savior.
He accepted worship from people during his time on earth. That would be unthinkable blasphemy for a Jewish man who knew the Hebrew scriptures inside and out.
As soon as the Magi laid eyes on the infant Christ, “they bowed down and worshiped Him” (Matthew 2:11).

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, ‘Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!’” (Matthew 21:9; John 12:13)

They “came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him” (Matthew 28:9).

Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’” (John 20:28). In none of these instances do we see Jesus telling those worshiping Him to stop. So he was either God or he was accepting blasphemous worship.
Whose name did Jesus come in. His own?

No! He came in the name of the Father - the Father who sent him.

‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of …. YHWH’!

• “Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” (John 6:29)
And, if Jesus is God then why does he need to ask a higher authority for the Holy Spirit:
  • “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—” (John 14:16)

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Whose name did Jesus come in. His own?

No! He came in the name of the Father - the Father who sent him.

‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of …. YHWH’!

• “Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” (John 6:29)
And, if Jesus is God then why does he need to ask a higher authority for the Holy Spirit:
  • “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—” (John 14:16)
Because the Godhead is three in One and Jesus as a man, submitted to the Father.
And he was as talking to Jewish people who knew about YHWH.
"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."
All authority makes him equal to the Father. Him being submissive to his calling doesn't make him less than God.