• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus Christ true man AND true God?

peacecrusader888

Well I don't believe in Jesus, and I don't believe in spirit, these have never been proven, I believe in life here and NOW.

Has anyone talked to a spirit? You "believe in life here and NOW". Who would you turn to if you have a debilitating illness or your property was devastated by natural calamity?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Has anyone talked to a spirit? You "believe in life here and NOW". Who would you turn to if you have a debilitating illness or your property was devastated by natural calamity?
I would turn to those that are there to help in those situations, medical doctors, insurance, or whoever, but I certainly wouldn't put any trust in an imaginary god or christ, that has never helped anyone.

bnabernard

I would turn to those that are there to help in those situations, medical doctors, insurance, or whoever, but I certainly wouldn't put any trust in an imaginary god or christ, that has never helped anyone.
An eminent scientist once said '' Everything we call real is made of things we cannot call real'
Of the things you call real what is it that helps you? (Neils Bohr)

Last edited:

bnabernard

Those are what I produced after my studies from 1999 to 2006. The dates, 05-23 and 08-17, were revealed by the spirit of Ama. I did not get them from thin air.

People do not believe me because they are too far away from commonly accepted dates. But they were revealed by a spirit.

I find it hard to differentiate between thin air and spirit, please explain the appearance of your spirit of Ama.

bnabernard

I find it difficult to accept the notion of valid spirit communication, there seem to be quite a lot of them around.

Now fair do's we have a situation following the delluge when there were quite a number of spirits, more spirits than humans by all accounts if we relate to the 'Legion' episode related in the NT and elsewhere, no doubt a reason for the Hindu Janis understanding of incarnation through the animal/insect population, (any flesh will do when push comes to shove), after all swine were used in the case of Legion.

Is it not without reason that these spirits have a brief of their own, an agenda to suit their own and one that we should consider carefully if pre flood experience is to be taken into account.
Deceit is a hard nut to crack when delivered by an expert, wouldn't you say?

A honey trap does not always refer to a good looking tempter of the opposite sex

psychoslice

Veteran Member
An eminent scientist once said '' Everything we call real is made of things we cannot call real'
Of the things you call real what is it that helps you? (Neils Bohr)
So, we are here as humans and no matter if what we know isn't real or not real, we still need it to survive as a human, we need to play the game of illusion, after all that is why we came from the Source of Consciousness, to play the game.

bnabernard

So, we are here as humans and no matter if what we know isn't real or not real, we still need it to survive as a human, we need to play the game of illusion, after all that is why we came from the Source of Consciousness, to play the game.

Therefore I presume we need to acquaint ourselves of the rules, and depending on ones own term of engagement into the game recognize virus that will help loose the game and get shot of it before the anti virus kicks in and causes us a zero score.

It seems that last time the anti virus kicked in a lot of players where left without form and had to lump up with insect and animal forms.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Therefore I presume we need to acquaint ourselves of the rules, and depending on ones own term of engagement into the game recognize virus that will help loose the game and get shot of it before the anti virus kicks in and causes us a zero score.

It seems that last time the anti virus kicked in a lot of players where left without form and had to lump up with insect and animal forms.
Ha, I personally keep out of the game and just sit back and watch.

bnabernard

jesus can't be god and the son of god at the same time. It is not possible. If jesus is god then he is his own father.

Em, I would be inclined to agree with that, however, if the common denominator of all thing is ''nothing'' or in religious terms ''Spirit'' then all are part of a whole.

peacecrusader888

I find it hard to differentiate between thin air and spirit, please explain the appearance of your spirit of Ama.

The dates were revealed by the spirit of Ama which I heard from old listeners when I went to the Session Hall in 1983. They were not from thin air. If you know the Filipino language, then you will understand what He says, If not, use your translator to know what is being talked about. These are in http://aristean.org/transcript001.htm where 001 is 001 to 604. You may hear Him in the AUDIO.

Last edited:

peacecrusader888

jesus can't be god and the son of god at the same time. It is not possible. If jesus is god then he is his own father.

Jesus is the Son of man because His mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, was a human being. He is called the Son of God because His Father was God Himself. Therefore, Jesus Christ is true man AND true God. He is the true God. He is the Father Himself. Jesus said in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one." Please read also John 14:9.