• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong to advocate homosexuality as a sin?

slave2six

Substitious
Carico just makes me happier and happier that I abandoned Christianity. Sadly, his/her thought processes are all too common.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's rather embarrassing watching them grasp for straws in futile desperation in an attempt to defend their untenable position, but at least it's a refreshing change from the empty and redundant one liners.

slave2six

Substitious
[QUOTE Enlighten]So why then to put it bluntly do we see male dogs (gimme a word please someone - I already used balls today) ****somethining***** each other, and many other animals do the same? Now THEY are haven't been "exposed" to anything other than nature to "learn" to do this.(End Quote)
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD CAN YOU PLEASE GET IT THROUGH YOUR FAT HEAD THAT THE PROPER WAY TO END QUOTES IN THIS FORUM IS WITH [ / quote] MINUS THE SPACING? FOR GOODNESS SAKES! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE SAME FRIGGIN' THING REPEATEDLY AND REFUSE TO LEARN?

Fatihah

So let me get this. You're not basing your opinion on the Qu'ran, which is silent on the subject. And you're not basing it on your actual experience with lesbian couples, as you don't know any. So basically you're just pulling it out of your own bigoted posterior?

Response: It's based on the simple fact of knowing nature and your inability to prove that homosexuality is not based on lust.

Francis

UBER-Christian
Truly.Anyways, Fatihah, didn't God give us sex for two reasons? They were: 1. Reproduction, obviously AND 2. For spouses to grow closer. Therefore, how can you say this? You don't know. You're not every single gay man in this world. And if, as you say, a man can love another man, then why not? You kinda caught yourself up. Peace!

slave2six

Substitious
Response: It's based on the simple fact of knowing nature and your inability to prove that homosexuality is not based on lust.
If sex was painful as it is with felines then one could argue that it is only for reproduction. Sex among homo sapiens sapiens is pleasurable, however and along with the release comes an intimacy with the other person - by nature. One has to teach oneself to disassociate sex from intimacy thereby turning it into meere lust.

If you believe in God and that he created us, why don't you blame him for making the pleasure aspect of it which in turn infuses meaning into the act?

Chaos be unto you.

Fatihah

[QUOTE Enlighten]So why then to put it bluntly do we see male dogs (gimme a word please someone - I already used balls today) ****somethining***** each other, and many other animals do the same? Now THEY are haven't been "exposed" to anything other than nature to "learn" to do this.(End Quote)
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD CAN YOU PLEASE GET IT THROUGH YOUR FAT HEAD THAT THE PROPER WAY TO END QUOTES IN THIS FORUM IS WITH [ / quote] MINUS THE SPACING? FOR GOODNESS SAKES! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE SAME FRIGGIN' THING REPEATEDLY AND REFUSE TO LEARN?

Response: Then if you noticed that it's been said over and over again and I still haven't done it, what exactly do you think this post of yours is going to do? You're not the brightest star in the sky are you?

Fatihah

Truly.Anyways, Fatihah, didn't God give us sex for two reasons? They were: 1. Reproduction, obviously AND 2. For spouses to grow closer. Therefore, how can you say this? You don't know. You're not every single gay man in this world. And if, as you say, a man can love another man, then why not? You kinda caught yourself up. Peace!

Response: He gave us sex, as well as the emotion of love and lust. So you can have sex through love, or lust. Sex between two men is lust. No one's caught up.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
*** Staff Advisory ***

Things have become very heated and personal. Everyone, please tone it down several notches and lay off the personal comments and attacks.

Thanks,

9-10ths_Penguin
Mod

Fatihah

If sex was painful as it is with felines then one could argue that it is only for reproduction. Sex among homo sapiens sapiens is pleasurable, however and along with the release comes an intimacy with the other person - by nature. One has to teach oneself to disassociate sex from intimacy thereby turning it into meere lust.

If you believe in God and that he created us, why don't you blame him for making the pleasure aspect of it which in turn infuses meaning into the act?

Chaos be unto you.

Response: It's called free-will.

Fatihah

But how do you know that, Fatihah? How can you be SURE that it's lust? Peace!

Response: The same way you know that cheetahs don't fly and sharks don't climb trees. The same way you can say that a person who murders black people for fun does not love black people. All you have to do is understand nature. My nature is no different from yours. If I cut myself with a knife very deeply, I will bleed. Based on that, I can concluded that the same will happen to you. We are of the same nature. I don't naturally attract sexually to men, so no man naturally attracts sexually to men. The same for women. Our nature does not differ from man to man, woman to woman. That's how I know. Every child is born the same. It is their own lust and influences that make them act different.

Last edited:

Francis

UBER-Christian
That's the thing. You say that, physically, since we are basically the same, that must mean that mentally, we are the same. That logic fails, because everyone is different. Just like you may be artistic, and my best friend may not be able to draw a straight line. Or my favorite color is blue, but my friend's is red. No one is the same. Peace!