• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is it weird

janesix

that I don't think that God is a creator? That the universe is a natural phenomenon,and God is a higher consciousness,a part of the universe?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You believe in a created god. This is indeed a weird, foreign concept to most monotheisms, but not to polytheisms.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
that I don't think that God is a creator? That the universe is a natural phenomenon,and God is a higher consciousness,a part of the universe?
I don't think it is possible for the energy which I believe is needed for anything created to be a natural phenomenon. So, I believe that God is more than the universe. A Creator of it all? I do not know.

janesix

I don't think it is possible for the energy which I believe is needed for anything created to be a natural phenomenon. So, I believe that God is more than the universe. A Creator of it all? I do not know.
why don't you think energy is a natural phenomenon? or am I misunderstanding you?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't believe anything is created.

So you believe everything is a product of something that always was?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
why don't you think energy is a natural phenomenon? or am I misunderstanding you?
I can't wrap my brain around what some people believe which is that energy either always existed (but, from what?) or that it popped into existence for some reason or other or no reason. So, God is either energy with what appears to be a mind or that God, A Mind, made it.

janesix

I can't wrap my brain around what some people believe which is that energy either always existed (but, from what?) or that it popped into existence for some reason or other or no reason. So, God is either energy with what appears to be a mind or that God, A Mind, made it.
So how did God create energy?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Not at all, thought I'm having difficulty understanding why you asked. If the consensus is that it is weird to believe as such, would that change your belief?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do not know how God does anything. But, the Bible seems to teach somewhere that God uses love to do it. I have nothing. No proof for much of anything, really.