• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it possible for someone who is saved to be cruel and stab you in the back?

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Oh wow, someone on another forum hurt someone else's feelings. I'm...not surprised. Such is life. Move on, and enjoy the fact that the person is unable to do any real harm to you.(Although I do believe that letting someone control one's emotions to that level is a fault in the self.)

gdemoss

servant
Although those who crucified Jesus never repented and asked for his forgiveness, he asked the Father to forgive them. Follow his example. Pray to the Father for this woman. Ask God to bless her. Overcome evil with good. God is not willing that any should perish so neither should we be. And remember, speak evil of no one.

My personal belief is that it is not. How can a true follower of Jesus be so cruel? I will give you an example. This woman named M chose politics over friendship with me as well as falsely accusing me of stalking and getting me kicked off of another website. I loved her with all of my heart. Why did she do this to me?

You have MILK and MEAT.

Change isn't instantaneous from the altar call. It's a process.
It finishes, but there is still a race to be run.

A person who accepts christ, along the race very much can do that. John describes the person who is there, as one who walks in the light AS HE DOES and has no darkness in Him.

Spiffy

Spiffy
My personal belief is that it is not. How can a true follower of Jesus be so cruel? I will give you an example. This woman named M chose politics over friendship with me as well as falsely accusing me of stalking and getting me kicked off of another website. I loved her with all of my heart. Why did she do this to me?
Peter denied Christ three times. Jesus didn't abandon Peter. The religious Jews of Jesus' day murdered Him and He prayed, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do."