• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it okay to kill this?

Just_me_Mike

I meant, when do you consider it wrong?
Do you think it is wrong that millions of potential babies die with each and every ejaculation?
Or does said potential life have to with the egg?

What about every single period ever?
You realize that they were also potential lives, right?

How about fertilization?

You realize that is off topic, right?

The OP asked about 20 weeks or so. I do not care to discuss it beyond the OP, thanks anyways though.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Haha.. it's an inquired taste.
I agree.
I have inquired about the taste.

However, I was never able to acquire it.

Honestly though.. I couldn't do it. I can barely see blood in real life without getting dizzy.
lol
I know lots of people like that.
I do not mind the sight of blood.
Unless of course there is a lot of it, and it's mine.....

dust1n

Zindīq
I agree.
I have inquired about the taste.

However, I was never able to acquire it.

Ugh.. I type too much.. :eek:

lol
I know lots of people like that.
I do not mind the sight of blood.
Unless of course there is a lot of it, and it's mine.....

Haha.. I have also known a slight dizziness when ever occurring large blood loss myself, but I'm sure it's just because I have a weak stomach.

Smoke

Done here.
You guys are so squeamish. I could do it.

Oh, I'm not squeamish. Blood doesn't bother me, and I could cut your arm off if it needed to be done -- though I'd have to sit down and center myself afterwards. I'm just very uncomfortable with abortion. However, I don't think my comfort level has the slightest thing to do with a woman's civil liberties.

Just_me_Mike

Is that what abortion is about, woman's civil liberties? Seriously, I just haven't given it much thought.

Should a human be able to do what they want to do to their body, and it be of nobodies concern but that person?

If that is what it boils down to, simply it is only about woman's civil rights, than of course I would agree it is up to them. So, anyone... is that all it is about?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Is that what abortion is about, woman's civil liberties? Seriously, I just haven't given it much thought.

Should a human be able to do what they want to do to their body, and it be of nobodies concern but that person?

If that is what it boils down to, simply it is only about woman's civil rights, than of course I would agree it is up to them. So, anyone... is that all it is about?
Yep.

Unfortunately, there are loads of folks who think it is their business to tell everyone else what they do, what they should think, how they should do it, etc.
Most of them even claim that God told them so.

And it isn't even confined to abortion.
Hell no.
It includes when you can and cannot have sex.
Who you are allowed to have sex with.
And even where you are allowed to have sex them.
Some go as far as to try to even dictate how.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Oh, are you tired of being called out as someone whom runs their mouth too often? Sorry I didn't mean to kick a dead horse :cool:
And you whine about me running my mouth.

Hypocrite much?

Interesting how you refuse to go off topic when the tangent is at least related to the thread topic, but have absolutely NO problem going off topic when the tangent has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

Hypocrite much?

Just_me_Mike

And you whine about me running my mouth.

Hypocrite much?

Interesting how you refuse to go off topic when the tangent is at least related to the thread topic, but have absolutely NO problem going off topic when the tangent has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

Hypocrite much?
I just get a kick out of punching people like you in the face when I have the chance in public. However, that type of behavior would get me kicked off the RF, so I will refrain.