• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it hard to be God?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I'm not sure I ever read that being God was difficult. Maybe the Lord of the Rings.

What do believers think is it hard?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm not sure I ever read that being God was difficult. Maybe the Lord of the Rings.

post its.jpg

prayers.jpg

Probably so. Too much work.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
but by definition wouldn't that mean you were never God?
True, there could be any number of atrocities, injustices, disasters, diseases, hundreds of thousand of people might have suffered, women raped, children killed. God / Allah never feels guilty about it. There always are explanations.
Because God has to deal with idiot humans.
God does not have to deal with humans now. That time will come only at the end of the days. And if something displease him in the meantime, he can always send an earthquake, a flood or fire and brimstone. No dealing really.

DNB

Christian

For an all-powerful, all-knowing God (YHWH), nothing is difficult for Him either under the sun, or over the heavens. But, as @Wildswanderer said, it appears that impatience or wrath may arise within Him, simply due to His attempts to impress upon us humans the need and obligation to love one another. ...I personally would've destroyed us, including myself, a long time ago.

So again, nothing is fatiguing, exasperating, overwhelming, onerous, complicated or beyond His ability, for God almighty. It is only His ineffable and immeasurable patience and mercy that may make it appear that He's still trying to work things out, or has difficulty in getting things to go His way. But, like I said, it is just His inexhaustible grace and love that compels Him to allow more time for us to come around.

Not really, because spiritual experience improves coping mechanisms. It improves mental performance draws out better expectancy, and brings greater understanding of mental and spiritual potential and connects to God. This is what the Holy Spirit does.