1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it happening again?

Discussion in 'North American Politics' started by tytlyf, Oct 25, 2020.

1. tytlyf

tytlyf The Mind Eye

Ratings:
    +2,965
    Does anyone notice any similarities to what we're witnessing in America today?

Listen to the language, the emotional trickery. Propaganda. Just thought I'd share. The flags everywhere. Everything.

#1 tytlyf, Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. Sunstone

Sunstone De Diablo Del Fora
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +34,597
    Religion:
    Non-Theistic Mysticism
    There are parallels, but of course the fit isn't perfect. It's close enough, though.

3. Valjean

Valjean Veteran Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12,072
    Religion:
    Vedanta (reform)
    Those who forget history....

The proliferation of flags and patriotic symbolism is always a dead giveaway

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Salty Booger

Salty Booger Royal Crown Cola (RC)

Ratings:
    +672
    Religion:
    No Preference
    Well, when you can point out a NAZI solute at a Trump Rally, I will take note. I'm certain that if Biden could create as much enthusiasm, the same parallels would not be invoked.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eyes to See

Eyes to See Active Member

Ratings:
    +460
    Religion:
    Christian
    Hitler grew up in a climate that was ripe for his rise to power. Almost the entire war debt of WWI was put on Germany at the Treaty of Versailles which lead to its economic depression. This lead to poverty among the Germans and much resentment of the other nations. Hitler was raised in the streets of Vienna, Austria and influenced by occult propaganda being widely spread on the streets of those days, from people such as Helena Blavatsky blaming the world's woes on the Jewish race. The occult and spiritistic propaganda filled with hatred of non-Aryans and extolling the Aryans as a super-race had a huge impact on Hitler's worldview.

The Third Reich, while backed up and supported by the Churches of Christendom, and blessed by the Pope, was really the occult teachings of Satan and his demons come to power through Hitler, its teachings of racial superiority, evolution of man, eugenics, and the whole shebang.

The evolution theory itself was nothing more than the secret mystery schools and secret society ideology given a scientific edge and spread to the masses. Just the same as the satanic ideology of Marx that gave rise to Communism and the mass murder of untold 10s of millions of people.

The entire modern-day history is replete with demonic agendas against the human race.

From what I know of Trump he was raised mostly by a dad involved with the dealings of construction in New York, and trained in the dealings of the wealthy and influential of society. He is not a product of direct occult manipulation, or of an era that was plagued by a great depression where the whole world was basically keeping his country in poverty. And he doesn't act at all with the vicious vitriolic hatred of Hitler toward Jews and is not espousing the extermination of entire races of people as did Hitler in his manifesto Mein Kampf while he was in prison back in the mid 1920's.

#5 Eyes to See, Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  6. sun rise

sun rise "This is the Hour of God"
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +22,921
    Religion:
    Love
    Trump is a wannabe authoritarian/fascist ruler. He's too weak and incompetent to pull it off. Some of his fanatical followers are but keep it hidden.

7. Salty Booger

Ratings:
    +672
    Religion:
    No Preference
    From my point of view, judging from what I see living in an ultra-liberal city, the brown shirts nowadays wear ninja costume and shoot political dissidents.

8. Lyndon

Lyndon "Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3,970
    Religion:
    Theism+Jesus(pbuh) influenced by....... Taoism and Buddhism
    Fuuny the FBI says the vast majority of American terrorist attacks are carried out by right wing extremists, Trump supporters.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. exchemist

exchemist Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,552
    Religion:
    RC (culturally at least)
    I did not realise this was footage of a real event, in 1939. Most interesting.

We had Oswald Mosley and his Black Shirts in the 1930s (sent up by P G Wodehouse in the form of Roderick Spode and his Black Shorts [sic], a man who when not organising political rallies actually ran a women's underwear shop in Bond St.:D). Mosley was interned by Churchill in 1940.

I had not realised the same sort of thing was going on in the USA.

10. Lyndon

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3,970
    Religion:
    And yet we chose to lock up well integrated Japanese Americans, not these real Nazis

11. Eyes to See

Eyes to See Active Member

Ratings:
    +460
    Religion:
    Christian
    To add a little to my previous post about the occult teachings of theosophy, and such that influenced Hitler. It is curious that it was entire covens of witches and adherents of Satanic ideology that were performing satanic rites and spouting satanic mantras wishing for the death of Trump when he announced he had contracted Covid-19. Warning shocking imagry taken from these people on twitter in following article:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/trumps-covid-tweet-flooded-by-satanic-curse-replies/

12. Lyndon

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3,970
    Religion:
    Trump worshipping is as Satanic and evil as it comes

13. Salty Booger

Ratings:
    +672
    Religion:
    No Preference
    Strange, the only political terrorism in my neck of the woods is coming from the communists and anarchists--black ninjas.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Vinayaka

Vinayaka devotee
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,187
    Religion:
    Saivite Hindu
    I didn't know about it either. Scary stuff.

15. Lyndon

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3,970
    Religion:
    you must be only looking for one kind of terrorist

16. exchemist

exchemist Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8,552
    Religion:
    RC (culturally at least)
    There was a fair bit of Nazi sympathising in the 1930s, largely I think because a lot of people were terrified of communism after the Russian revolution.

But the overt antisemitism in this clip is pretty astonishing. You'd think the speaker wouldn't leave with his teeth intact, saying that sort of thing in New York, of all places.:D

17. ADigitalArtist

ADigitalArtist Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10,356
    Religion:
    Irreligious Agnostic Atheistic Apatheist
    I live in those woods. There's been terrorist activity by both Boogaloo boys and Patriots Coalition. And one Proud Boy is still waiting his court date after 12 counts of assault, unlawful use of a weapon, etc.

18. Salty Booger

Ratings:
    +672
    Religion:
    No Preference
    In my City he would be the one to be charged; otherwise it is catch-and-release for all others.

19. Wild Fox

Wild Fox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,925
    Religion:
    nature
    You have it wrong. It is not nazi it is more like Mussolini. Biden wants to unite the country. Good luck with a comparison to a dictator.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. KenS

KenS Veteran Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3,677
    Religion:
    Judeo/Christian
    Reminds me of the left that also took out "under God" from the Pledge of allegiance and what happens with people who disagree with Antifa. :)