• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Fair to Charge Religious People Online with Global Genocide?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Other...?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I thought you'd retired?
1 day off was enough holiday for an archangel; though spent the whole day on Paltalk, doing the same thing as on here.

There isn't retiring, there is only finding better methods to making it Heaven on Earth.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Over the last 15 years I've spent my time explaining religious issues to everyone online, showing where I'm Christ before Armageddon, the Great Tribulation, and Judgement Day.

Since people have rejected it all, whilst mocking me as a person, and literally leaving everyone else to die; does everyone think it is then fair to charge people with knowingly committing Genocide or Mass Murder of Humanity?

Lets explain the Great Tribulation quickly so you understand its contexts: It is the whole planets atmosphere destroyed, where God steps in to prevent the end of all life...

This will be caused by Armageddon in the Middle East over the religions, which we could have fixed on here; yet all of you wanted to argue it isn't real instead, are you aware of the consequences?

Do you think it's fair to be charged for ignoring religious textual warnings globally, and helping cause the end of humanity as we know it?

I would just like to point out that if you really know what you think you know, then your ubiquitous signature "In my opinion. :innocent:" is a total contradiction.

PruePhillip

The only Armageddon is through natural forces. Like the sun going red giant or an asteroid impact.

Any person touting religious/mythological causes is just not going to be taken seriously for obvious reasons. There is just no base to place such fears upon.

Actually... though it might not be Armageddon, there is a battle mentioned in the bible
that sounds quite close to our time.
Says that Jews will return a second time to their nation of Israel (this was written before
the Jews were exiled THE FIRST TIME.)
But here we read the Jews will come back to Israel, and take it back with the sword.
They face invasion - but the nations mentioned mostly are not the nations that exist
today, with the exception of Iran. Mentions Libya and Ethiopia, part of what is Russia
today, if I recall. Feels like Arabs, African Muslims, Iranians and Russians.
But this new Israel was an ally NOT KNOWN TO THE BIBLICAL WRITERS. This
nation is on the "islands" or "coastlands" and "sends fire upon Magog" which could be
Russia, from the north - even though this Magog is to the "uttermost north".

It's a story that people mocked back in the 1800's when Jews were scattered and
assimilated around the world, and Palestine belonged to the Turks.

leov

Over the last 15 years I've spent my time explaining religious issues to everyone online, showing where I'm Christ before Armageddon, the Great Tribulation, and Judgement Day.

Since people have rejected it all, whilst mocking me as a person, and literally leaving everyone else to die; does everyone think it is then fair to charge people with knowingly committing Genocide or Mass Murder of Humanity?

Lets explain the Great Tribulation quickly so you understand its contexts: It is the whole planets atmosphere destroyed, where God steps in to prevent the end of all life...

This will be caused by Armageddon in the Middle East over the religions, which we could have fixed on here; yet all of you wanted to argue it isn't real instead, are you aware of the consequences?

Do you think it's fair to be charged for ignoring religious textual warnings globally, and helping cause the end of humanity as we know it?

negative consciousness is necessary to learn positive cinsciousness, negative will be overcome and only then the end will come, no Armageddon. Kind like in Job, Archons are allowed to divide.

Ponder This

Do you have compelling evidence of Genocide? Or do you simply believe that "People Online" are evil and, therefore, have trumped up a charge with which to accuse them?

wizanda

Premium Member
Or do you simply believe that "People Online" are evil and, therefore, have trumped up a charge with which to accuse them?
People are meant to read religious texts to become better people; now everyone is going to fight over them existing, as people don't read contexts.

Ponder This

People are meant to read religious texts to become better people; now everyone is going to fight over them existing, as people don't read contexts.

Hmm. It seems to me that genocide is not comparable to an online disagreement about religious texts. So I don't see how it is fair to charge "People Online" with "Global Genocide".

wizanda

Premium Member
It seems to me that genocide is not comparable to an online disagreement about religious texts. So I don't see how it is fair to charge "People Online" with "Global Genocide".
If the Great Battle happens in the Middle East (Israel Vs Iran); it is prophesied the Source of reality has to prevent it escalating into a full scale massacre of mankind.

Since people are often not willing to compromise their beliefs, and question an alternative perspective, war will happen...

Unless people make some effort to read each other's religious texts, rather than fight about it; humanity will be over soon.

It is sad most people online seem to argue their way out of it; rather than question their responsibility in humanities survival. :(

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
It is sad most people online seem to argue their way out of it; rather than question their responsibility in humanities survival. :(
This.
This is exactly what you are doing, day in and day out.

wizanda

Premium Member
This.
This is exactly what you are doing, day in and day out.
This is fulfilment of Isaiah 28:11-13, where the Messiah is to warn not to mock the coming of the Day of the Lord (Isaiah 28:22).

Holy quantum fire shall cleanse the whole of mankind, we are down near Hell, and people have already failed the exam in the world's religious texts; Isaiah 28:9-19 is the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:20-21, Revelation 2:22).

I'm like the first Bud of the Fig (Isaiah 28:4-6, Matthew 24:31-33) before the Day of Reckoning; in other words as King David returned, the Resurrection of the Dead is about to happen, and the Rephaim are to be removed in a day (Isaiah 17:4-6, Isaiah 26:19).

The Fig is Skanda in Hindu texts the master archer of Dharma (Gospel), who comes as Kalki the Rider in a white body before the End of Time; the same in Revelation 3:9-12, where he has a new name Sananda, Sandalphon, Zion Elohim (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7).

Thus this is exact fulfilment of Messianic prophecy, where if we read Ezekiel 20 it gives a timeline of Israelite history; where the Zionist trying to steal the land (Ezekiel 33:10-23), is where they shall be purged (Ezekiel 20:38-39), for openly defiling the Tanakh (Deuteronomy 29:19-27).

We should take into account that Ezekiel 20:39, says about the Lord coming Face to Face with his people before Judgement - Where he shall speak in Parables like usual.

Where after 15 years of having car parables, tree parables, rock parables, etc, & loads of parables in speech online; none have really noticed, and instead argue the Messiah is stupid for being different.

Isaiah 30:33 explains like a funeral pyre sticks are stacked up; then the Word of the Lord sets them ablaze (Jeremiah 23:29).

Last edited:

Rational Agnostic

No, because the "religious textual warnings" have no evidence to back them up, nor have you provided any evidence that you are Christ. I suggest you seek the help of a professional psychiatrist.

wizanda

Premium Member
No, because the "religious textual warnings" have no evidence to back them up
Deuteronomy 28 has taken place to the Jewish people over the last two thousand years, which was place when Zechariah 11 was fulfilled: where they paid 30 pieces of silver, and put it in the potter-field, as they did with Judas.

The idea that something of that magnitude was prophesied, and took place to the letter; whilst someone assumes it is all false without any study, isn't wise.
nor have you provided any evidence that you are Christ.
Here is a whole thread explaining some of it if you're interested.