• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Fair to Charge Religious People Online with Global Genocide?

Is it Fair to Charge Religious People Online with Global Genocide?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Other...?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Having had 'the Seventh Beggar' who has a PHD in Kabbalah on Paltalk, tell me I'm a complete waste of space for 13 years.

Whilst being suicidally depressed through most of it; I've sort of lost all hope in people, and they now scare me - especially Rabbinic Jews, where I've been led to believe you're all mental from your reactions online.
I don't know who this phD person is, but I'm not trying to tell you that you're a loser. I think you want a better world, but appear to be unwilling - for some odd reason - to try and create the change. And I think that's sad. It's a miss for the world.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No it says the Zionist will come against Jerusalem, with the Tribes of Israel defending Jerusalem (Ezekiel 39:2-6); Muslims are in alignment with Moses, not the Christian-Zionists.

I'm here in the Maya before the End of Time to warn mankind; not to make disciples near Hell.

If you study the texts of Zhuan-Falun - Li Hongzhi is in alignment with prophecy in the Divine Incantations; where it is citing the Final Battle is soon, and then the Age of Magic - Where the Unenlightened Demons are all removed.

Let us put it this way, Li Hongzhi has impress us slightly, and might qualify for the age to come; we're not looking for his followers.

We're on religious forums looking for people to fix their own religions, so they don't kill each other; by explaining their religious texts as One, before the End of Time.

If people choose not to help save humanity, personally see it as a reason to deem them guilty of genocide.

We don't want them following some idol, as keeps being imposed; we want them to understand reality is all mathematics:

Where religion should be about understanding advanced science of biology, and dimensional quantum physics; not some pseudo ideas, where humanity is about to fight each other over their superstition

In my opinion. :innocent:
If you going to speak about Master Li Hongzhi, please quote what he says, because you are not near understanding his teaching. and we should not put our own interpretation into his word. If we start interpretative what he says instead of actually quoting his teaching, we already would be doing massing wrongdoings. Yes, we will have our own understanding of the teaching, But since Li Hongzhi is the only one at the moment who can teach Falun Gong the correct way, we should not ay "Master say this" than us our own interpretation of what he actually said.

If you were an enlightened being your self you would know this already

From what you say about "we are on RF to fix people understand the teaching" you already have blown your cover behind "Oneness" because you speak of more than one.
You speak a lot about people helping to save the world because yes it does near some kind of end. But you never speak of what YOU going to do. Because all you have done so far is to do an interpretation of past enlightens masters like Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu`s teachings.
You claim to be Messiah but you only use other actual enlighten beings' teachings to claim you do understand their teaching better then they enlighten to it.

As long as you have not realized enlightenment from any spiritual cultivation path. How are people going to actually be saved by you? Yes, I call it saved because if you were a messiah your mission would be to give true teaching that the humans could cultivate up to the realization of enlightenment.

Li Hongzhi does have a true cultivation path he teaches (Zhuan Falun) This is his teaching from having cultivated from a child until he comes forth in 1992 to teach it public for the first time.
And he did not use any form of internet or media to do so. Because he enlightened already at the moment he chose to come forth. he KNEW how to teach people a true cultivation path.

Quotation of words by : In the words of Falun Gong’s founder, Mr. Li Hongzhi, “assimilation to the highest qualities of the universe—Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance—is the foundation of practice. Practice is guided by these supreme qualities, and based on the very laws which underlie the development of the cosmos.”

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In Zechariah 12:1-6 is the Blinded Rabbinic Jews fighting over Jerusalem, where they think the spirit of God is in the place.

They have been over the flock since the 2nd Temple Destruction in Zechariah 11:15-17, teaching about their own teachings, and rejecting the Tanakh is about Yeshua (H3444).

Where the Curse has blinded many (Zechariah 12:4, Deuteronomy 28:28-29), to seeing the spirit of Teshuvah was put into the Messiah (Isaiah 5:3), and removed from the Temple.

Having had 'the Seventh Beggar' who has a PHD in Kabbalah on Paltalk, tell me I'm a complete waste of space for 13 years...

Whilst being suicidally depressed through most of it; I've sort of lost all hope in people, and they now scare me - especially Rabbinic Jews, where I've been led to believe they are all mental, from their reactions online.

Can I ask, And honestly do not wish to harm your view, but my question? Have you ever traveled around the world to meet actual people who live in different countries and speak with them? or do you base your word only by internet conversations?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It's a miss for the world.
Good Bye Cruel World!!

The Source keeps all those who are worth keeping, as they helped in the Harvest.

Therefore it isn't a loss in the slightest; we get rid of the dross, and keep the refined gold after.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I voted "other" because

A/ the only claimed global genocide didn't happen, its a myth to help cement faith. The fact that many religious people believe it to have happend and are proud of it is rather disconcerting

B/ while it is true that region has been responsible for several local genocides, local is not global

wizanda

Premium Member
If you going to speak about Master Li Hongzhi, please quote what he says, because you are not near understanding his teaching.
His teachings are amateurish - He is explaining things inside the Matrix, and though he is aware of higher levels from his studies, most won't access them by following.

I'm explaining what creates the Matrix, and where it came from.
As long as you have not realized enlightenment from any spiritual cultivation path. How are people going to actually be saved by you?
We are explaining the problems in previous comprehension to rectify all religions as One; else we have the Great Battle soon where the separation of religions, created nations, then created new languages.

Do you see with your divided mentality, you're arguing world war is a good thing - as religion should be separate? :oops:
As long as you have not realized enlightenment from any spiritual cultivation path.
I was born knowing how to change reality, and at 4-5 years old pointed dead people from the 14th century to Heaven; I think you're not listening properly, as you've spent so long arguing about people not being enlightened. :eek:
But you never speak of what YOU going to do.
The contradictions in the Bible, where John, Paul, and Simon are made up by the Pharisees to contradict Yeshua; are where Islam says they've corrupted the book.

It is not hard to fix, it just needs everyone to do something about it, if they care about their own survival; since me personally find all of your religions naive, and am merely trying to help humanity as an archangel before your destruction, the continual rudeness by people makes me wonder why to try.
Have you ever traveled around the world to meet actual people who live in different countries and speak with them? or do you base your word only by internet conversations?
Of course not, I've been abused all my life in every system of society; thus I find here near Hell on earth, where people are emotionally disbalanced - Where many do not care about each other.

If people cared, a forum thread is enough for people to do something about humanities survival; if no one cares, humanity ends, and we keep the Enlightened Saints after - Either way the Holy Word from above will reform our reality.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
His teachings are amateurish - He is explaining things inside the Matrix, and though he is aware of higher levels from his studies, most won't access them by following.

I'm explaining what creates the Matrix, and where it came from.

We are explaining the problems in previous comprehension to rectify all religions as One; else we have the Great Battle soon where the separation of religions, created nations, then created new languages.

Do you see with your divided mentality, you're arguing world war is a good thing - as religion should be separate? :oops:

I was born knowing how to change reality, and at 4-5 years old pointed dead people from the 14th century to Heaven; I think you're not listening properly, as you've spent so long arguing about people not being enlightened. :eek:

The contradictions in the Bible, where John, Paul, and Simon are made up by the Pharisees to contradict Yeshua; are where Islam says they've corrupted the book.

It is not hard to fix, it just needs everyone to do something about it, if they care about their own survival; since me personally find all of your religions naive, and am merely trying to help humanity as an archangel before your destruction, the continual rudeness by people makes me wonder why to try.

Of course not, I've been abused all my life in every system of society; thus I find here near Hell on earth, where people are emotionally disbalanced - Where many do not care about each other.

If people cared, a forum thread is enough for people to do something about humanities survival; if no one cares, humanity ends, and we keep the Enlightened Saints after - Either way the Holy Word from above will reform our reality.

You should not speak wrongly about Li Hongzhi, please stop speaking about him or Falun Gong. You dont understand anything about spiritual life or teaching

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Eh. If this is the best God can do, hoping to manifest himself and change the world through a forum thread, and require others to do all the work, while calling previous teachings immature... well, I'm going down with the ship and am fine with that. No offense.

wizanda

Premium Member
How about making it less cruel?
As Messiah (a person sent from Heaven, i.e. Elohim), I've got a better system of education, logic, psychology, quantum physics, biology, etc; yet if none are willing to listen, it is a bit pointless.

On explaining some of these things on a forum in front of billions, we have minimum responses; honestly I think this world's religious people are a joke currently.

The Messianic figure is expected in all religion, someone shouldn't need to prove themselves - people should know from contexts.
How about going to work at some charity organization or something?
I'm already a chairman of a local charity as it makes my mum & sister feel happy, I'm doing something useful in their eyes; rather than wasting time talking to religious people, as our Auntie-Christine owns her own Christian book shop, and follows everything misunderstood in the Tanakh.

Do you get how ridiculous it is for the provable global Messiah to be running a local charity, to raise a bit of money for local charities, and make a few people happy? :confused:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Over the last 15 years I've spent my time explaining religious issues to everyone online, showing where I'm Christ before Armageddon, the Great Tribulation, and Judgement Day.

Since people have rejected it all, whilst mocking me as a person, and literally leaving everyone else to die; does everyone think it is then fair to charge people with knowingly committing Genocide or Mass Murder of Humanity?

Lets explain the Great Tribulation quickly so you understand its contexts: It is the whole planets atmosphere destroyed, where God steps in to prevent the end of all life...

This will be caused by Armageddon in the Middle East over the religions, which we could have fixed on here; yet all of you wanted to argue it isn't real instead, are you aware of the consequences?

Do you think it's fair to be charged for ignoring religious textual warnings globally, and helping cause the end of humanity as we know it?

The problem I have with such doomsday believers, is that many of them seemingly want it to happen.
And they'll work towards it. A case could be made that that is why the US unconditionally supports Israel, no matter how horrible they act at times. Because "believers" in the US consider Israel as some kind of prerequisity for their Jesus to return.

Next to that, it also induces extremely irresponsible behaviour.
More often then I'ld like, I've seen people argue against measures to stop or slow down climate change, because they believe it's all part of their apocalyptic doomsday belief and that humanity is meant to destroy the world "because so it was written".

And so in a very real sense, this becomes some kind of self-fullfilling prophecy.

In reality, it's just extremely irresponsible behaviour by fundamentalists.
It's pretty much the type of behaviour that islamic terrorists are engaged in.

Their "prophecies" tell the story about how "islam" is going to be at war with everybody, so they do their best to make sure they are at war with everybody.

The world would be MUCH better of if people would leave these iron age superstitious beliefs behind them and start acting with grain of rational responsability.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Jesus warned that in the last days counterfeit christs would arise who would masquerade as the Messiah and claim to be the savior of the world.

“Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, “I am the Christ,” and will deceive many’ ” (Matthew 24:4, 5, NKJV).

In the New Testament, the original Greek word for Christ is Christos. The equivalent Hebrew word in the Old Testament is Mashiach, meaning “Messiah.” The literal translation of both the Greek and Hebrew words is “the anointed one.” It is the title and identity which Jesus assumed during His ministry on Earth. “The woman said to Him, ‘I know that Messiah is coming’ (who is called Christ). ‘When He comes, He will tell us all things.’ Jesus said to her, ‘I who speak to you am He’ ” (John 4:25, 26, (NKJV).

Do not be deceived
Shortly before His crucifixion, Jesus preached His great prophetic discourse regarding profound events that would occur at the end of the age just prior to His Second Coming. Among those events, He said, would be false prophets and false christs. He warned, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it’ ” (Matthew 24:23-26, NKJV).

Jesus emphasized that these false christs will perform great signs and miracles and deceive many. Many Christians think that as long as they believe in Jesus, they will be shielded from the deceptions of the last days. However, these will not be crude deceptions that will be easy to identify. Jesus says that the deceptions of these false christs are so carefully planned and so skillfully carried out, that even God’s chosen ones would be deceived—if that were possible. And the only reason it is not possible is if we keep our focus on the real Jesus through study of His Word and through prayer.

Unfortunately, many will be deceived into following the wrong Jesus.

wizanda

Premium Member
You should not speak wrongly about Li Hongzhi, please stop speaking about him or Falun Gong.
We look forward to meeting him at some point, and then we can discuss our findings on his teachings; until then as his superior, of course we will say what we find about his teachings respectfully.
You dont understand anything about spiritual life or teaching
As one of the beings at the creation of reality, I unconditionally love you, and all of your baggage only ways us down...

It isn't real, none of this is real, stop living in a pain body, and then striking out from torn apart mathematics; it hurts one's self in the process.

If someone doesn't study the Mountain of consciousness, as they wait for guides to show them, they never learn the Way for them Self.

wizanda

Premium Member
If this is the best God can do, hoping to manifest himself and change the world through a forum thread, and require others to do all the work, while calling previous teachings immature... well, I'm going down with the ship and am fine with that. No offense.
None taken - Hope it is nice under the ocean, and if you decide to change your mind later; just call on the names of Oneness, and Source will come find someone who cares.

Good luck - Unconditional love & wisdom be with you.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm already a chairman of a local charity
That's excellent.
Do you get how ridiculous it is for the provable global Messiah to be running a local charity, to raise a bit of money for local charities, and make a few people happy? :confused:
a. Not ridiculous because it's important. b. Now you're just whining. You refuse to go large-scale, so you need to deal with how small-scale your life is.

wizanda

Premium Member
“Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, “I am the Christ,” and will deceive many’ ” (Matthew 24:4, 5, NKJV).
For such an ignorant person, it is understandable to argue so much like a troll, and bully.

Considering your not a Christian, and then you start falsely accusing someone badly understanding contexts; just shows how rude as a person.

If we look at why the Gospel of John is made up, it repeatedly used "I Am" statements, when Yeshua does not speak that way in the Synoptic Gospels.

Mark 13:5-6, Matthew 24:4-5, Luke 21:8 He said, “Watch out that you don’t get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, "I Am (G1473 G1510)" and "The time is at hand". Therefore don’t follow them."

The world has already been deceived by the Pharisees (John, Paul, and Simon), and the Messiah can fix this; where we end the risk of world war, and create world peace...

Yet the idea people reject this, and are against this is prophesied; that people are so arrogant (Quran 43:60-77), they will argue against the Messiah with clear signs, then the End comes.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
20191213_053830.jpg

wizanda

Premium Member
grain of rational responsability.
The prophecies are warning mankind is about to destroy its self; that isn't self fulfilling, that is mankind is psychotic, and so it warns for us to be peaceful...

The idea people say the opposite, as they can't be bothered to study, is why the Great Battle will happen; as people do not really care.

People just make up their own irrational ideas about reality, as it isn't their responsibility to study contexts of the wise people who came before them in the past, warning of the errors of the past.

Your statements are like a person shooting people, saying, "I don't need to learn why firearms are dangerous from some book". :confused:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
For such an ignorant person, it is understandable to argue so much like a troll, and bully.

Considering your not a Christian, and then you start falsely accusing someone badly understanding contexts; just shows how rude as a person.

If we look at why the Gospel of John is made up, it repeatedly used "I Am" statements, when Yeshua does not speak that way in the Synoptic Gospels.

Mark 13:5-6, Matthew 24:4-5, Luke 21:8 He said, “Watch out that you don’t get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, "I Am (G1473 G1510)" and "The time is at hand". Therefore don’t follow them."

The world has already been deceived by the Pharisees (John, Paul, and Simon), and the Messiah can fix this; where we end the risk of world war, and create world peace...

Yet the idea people reject this, and are against this is prophesied; that people are so arrogant (Quran 43:60-77), they will argue against the Messiah with clear signs, then the End comes.

Satan’s whole ambition is to be like God in power and might, and he works for this with all of his might, night and day. “Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:4. His intention is to replace God, and he will send the Antichrist as a means to do this. The Antichrist will deny mankind’s necessity for God, and assert himself as ruler of this world.
What does the Bible say about the Antichrist?

What you do Wizanda is to make people more delusional, and you attack those who see that you are not a Messiah. And you start to attack the teachers, masters or Gods that telling that what you say is false.
If you truly were a Messiah, you would not attack anyone. you would not be the one who asked for proves, because you would be the proves yourself. But you take random verses from the bible and make it into your own understanding, then you say Jesus, Buddha, Li Hongzhi or other enlightened masters are false or small compared to you? They actually have taught. You only copy their teaching and say, This is how you should understand it.
It is your understanding, Not a God or a source or a Buddha (enlighten being)

You have even admitted having some form of mental illness you struggle with. And I am very sorry to hear about your mental illness, I know how it can delude people. And it is a nasty sickness.
But when you claim to be Messiah, but at the same time, you admit to having mental issues.
To most religious or spiritual people, that is a huge red warning light going off.

Do you understand it is difficult to believe you when we know a Messiah or God, Jesus, Buddha do not have mental issues?

wizanda

Premium Member
You refuse to go large-scale, so you need to deal with how small-scale your life is.
Until this forum is packed, because people take it seriously; personally expecting the imminent death of billions in the Battle of Armageddon, the Great Tribulation, and Judgement Day.

Then after we have a whole new planet with all of our enlightened friends; since this is a last opportunity for anyone we've missed to understand doctrine - it isn't our loss, as the Source already calculated to 99% maths.

The religious textual assessment of mankind already was global, and people were already tested, with the saints already elected, and here being down near Hell before Judgement Day.