• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it dog eat god or love one another?

How do we interact?

• dog eat dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love one another

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • a little of column A a little of column B

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Sometimes it seems like everyone's fighting to survive. Sometimes it seems we should all be working on doing the right thing.

Which is it?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Sometimes it seems like everyone's fighting to survive. Sometimes it seems we should all be working on doing the right thing.

Which is it?

Depends on the other dog.

I'm happy to let each dog go their own way. Will even help out, if I can, when asked. Still there are times I find it necessary to defend myself.

There are enough rabid dogs about that you can't just go sniffing up any dog's butt unannounced.

Bear Wild

Which is it?
Yes we should be doing the right think and save our environment before it is too late and the real fighting to survive really begins. First we have to accept we are responsible then do the right thing and persevere the biodiversity.

Bear Wild

Depends on the other dog.

I'm happy to let each dog go their own way. Will even help out, if I can, when asked. Still there are times I find it necessary to defend myself.

There are enough rabid dogs about that you can't just go sniffing up any dog's butt unannounced.
What kind of dog can eat a god anyway. Well except for Fenrir at Ragnarök.