• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Child Abuse?

SMSummer

Are beauty pageants child abuse? Fake hair, teeth, and tans are disgusting. A child is allowed to be entered by their parents as soon as they are able to sit up on their own. Is it wrong?

Please click the link below and complete my survey for a paper for school about this problem. I need a minimum of 100 people...I have 20.
Thank You! :)

Child Beauty Pageants Survey

Splarnst

I started to answer the survey, but #4 and #5 are factual questions whose answers I don't know, so I stopped.

Draka

Wonder Woman
There are questions there I simply don't know the answers to. Are we just supposed to guess? Is the point to find out how wrong people are or how misinformed we are about the realities of child pageants? I don't think most people know the costs and how many kids are in them and such and I don't think we have to know those things to disagree with the practice.