• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Islam peaceful?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I gave a explanation regarding alleged plagiarism. What you chose to believe is of no consequence to me.

And your explanation holds no weight. Sorry; I can't help it if you can't respond with anything other than echo chamber statements. Your attitude that I'm just supposed to accept your dogma-based explanation is pretty off-putting. The onus is on the person making the argument to be convincing - not on the person being convinced to just blindly accept what they say. This is how reasoned discussion has always worked.

Also, I'm not choosing to believe you're wrong any more than I choose to believe in gravity. Your argument simply does not make sense, and it demands too many baseless, self-serving claims be taken as proven to come across as anything other than doubtful to say the absolute least.

It's more that we would like everyone to convert to Islam; as opposed to expecting everyone to convert to Islam! That's why we make Dawah (calling people to Islam!)!

I hope you can see why people might get the impression otherwise.

Brickjectivity: Good response! If more Americans were like you: the world wouldn't be in the mess it is in, today! And it's not only America's fault! We Muslims have to take responsibility, also, for at least some of the strife that exists in the world today!!

I must confess I did not expect a Muslim user on this forum to actually say this. I am genuinely surprised - you seem to be a breath of fresh air.

9-18-1

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

This is the earliest (most authentic) documentation regarding the true account of Muhammad.

This document outlines (to great detail) the sickness of Muhammad and his followers. Some examples:

Muhammad orders death
P. 267 - Muhammad b. Talha b. Yazid b. Rukana from Isma'il b. Ibrahim from Ibn 'Abbas told me that the apostle ordered them to be stoned, and they were stoned at the door of his mosque. And when the Jew felt the first stone he crouched over the woman to protect her from the stones until both of them were killed.

Muhammad orders genocide

P. 287 - 'They are pilgrims, you have nothing to fear from them. The raiders took council among themselves, for this was the last day of Rajab, and they said, 'If you leave them alone tonight they will get Into the sacred area and will be safe from you and if you kill them you will kill them in the sacred month,' so they were hesitant and feared to attack them. Then they encouraged each other, and decided to kill as many as they could of them and take what they had.

Muslim yearning to remove heads
P. 303 'I was pursuing a polytheist at Badr to smite him, when his head fell off before I could get at him with my sword, and I knew that someone else had killed him.'

Muslims fighting over booty after raids
P. 307 - Then the apostle ordered that everything that had been collected in the camp should be brought together, and the Muslims quarreled about it. Those who had collected it claimed it, and those who had fought and pursued the enemy claimed that had it not been for them there would have been no booty and that had they not engaged the enemy they would not have been able to get anything; while those who were guarding the apostle lest the enemy should attack him claimed that they had an equal right, for they had wanted to fight the enemy, and they had wanted to seize the booty when there was none to defend it, but hey were afraid that the enemy might return to the charge and so they kept their position round the apostle.

Muhammad kills parents; leaves children to hell
P. 309 - When the apostle ordered him to be killed 'Uqba said, 'But who will look after my children, 0 Muhammad?' 'Hell', he said, and 'Aeim b. Thabi b. Abii'I-Aqla~ al-Aneari killed him...

Muhammad orders people burned to death; changes mind to simple killing
P. 316 - 'The apostle sent me among a number of raiders with orders that if we got hold of Habbar b. al-Aswad or the other man who first got to Zaynab with him we were to burn them with fire. On the following day he sent word to us "I told you to burn these two men if you got hold of them; then I reflected that none has the right to punish by fire save God, so if you capture them kill them.'

...etc.

This is the man whom Muslims imitate for a living. Muslims are taught that Muhammad provides them the "best pattern of conduct". I have provided this document that anyone may read and observe the endless bloodshed/aiding/looting/pillaging therein.

There is no such thing as a "religion of peace"; and if there were, it is certainly not Islam.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

This is the earliest (most authentic) documentation regarding the true account of Muhammad.

This document outlines (to great detail) the sickness of Muhammad and his followers. Some examples:

Muhammad orders death
P. 267 - Muhammad b. Talha b. Yazid b. Rukana from Isma'il b. Ibrahim from Ibn 'Abbas told me that the apostle ordered them to be stoned, and they were stoned at the door of his mosque. And when the Jew felt the first stone he crouched over the woman to protect her from the stones until both of them were killed.

Muhammad orders genocide

P. 287 - 'They are pilgrims, you have nothing to fear from them. The raiders took council among themselves, for this was the last day of Rajab, and they said, 'If you leave them alone tonight they will get Into the sacred area and will be safe from you and if you kill them you will kill them in the sacred month,' so they were hesitant and feared to attack them. Then they encouraged each other, and decided to kill as many as they could of them and take what they had.

Muslim yearning to remove heads
P. 303 'I was pursuing a polytheist at Badr to smite him, when his head fell off before I could get at him with my sword, and I knew that someone else had killed him.'

Muslims fighting over booty after raids
P. 307 - Then the apostle ordered that everything that had been collected in the camp should be brought together, and the Muslims quarreled about it. Those who had collected it claimed it, and those who had fought and pursued the enemy claimed that had it not been for them there would have been no booty and that had they not engaged the enemy they would not have been able to get anything; while those who were guarding the apostle lest the enemy should attack him claimed that they had an equal right, for they had wanted to fight the enemy, and they had wanted to seize the booty when there was none to defend it, but hey were afraid that the enemy might return to the charge and so they kept their position round the apostle.

Muhammad kills parents; leaves children to hell
P. 309 - When the apostle ordered him to be killed 'Uqba said, 'But who will look after my children, 0 Muhammad?' 'Hell', he said, and 'Aeim b. Thabi b. Abii'I-Aqla~ al-Aneari killed him...

Muhammad orders people burned to death; changes mind to simple killing
P. 316 - 'The apostle sent me among a number of raiders with orders that if we got hold of Habbar b. al-Aswad or the other man who first got to Zaynab with him we were to burn them with fire. On the following day he sent word to us "I told you to burn these two men if you got hold of them; then I reflected that none has the right to punish by fire save God, so if you capture them kill them.'

...etc.

This is the man whom Muslims imitate for a living. Muslims are taught that Muhammad provides them the "best pattern of conduct". I have provided this document that anyone may read and observe the endless bloodshed/aiding/looting/pillaging therein.

There is no such thing as a "religion of peace"; and if there were, it is certainly not Islam.
Why were they killed? Stop pulling hadiths out of context.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

9-18-1

Why were they killed? Stop pulling hadiths out of context.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

This is not a Hadith, this is from Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah which is the first account of the life of Muhammad.

It's funny you should mention posting things out of context when you bring up Matthew; are you aware the four gospels are depictions of the sun as they transit the four solstices/equinoxes? The gospels are not literal - the sunnah of Muhammad, on the other hand, is.

This is not a Hadith, this is from Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah which is the first account of the life of Muhammad.

It's funny you should mention posting things out of context when you bring up Matthew; are you aware the four gospels are depictions of the sun as they transit the four solstices/equinoxes? The gospels are not literal - the sunnah of Muhammad, on the other hand, is.
Why did the prophet pbuh execute all these people? Was it for no reason or because they were criminals?!

You posted the same thing here The Real Life of Muhammad | Debate.org , and you got the answer.

You should really stop trolling.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
As Andrew asks, why shouldn’t we have the right to criticise or mock religion?

Just because someone is personally against insulting any religion what gives them the right to demand the same of others?

9-18-1

Why did the prophet pbuh execute all these people? Was it for no reason or because they were criminals?!

You posted the same thing here The Real Life of Muhammad | Debate.org , and you got the answer.

You should really stop trolling.

It is very simple; if the Qur'an is not divinely inspired and is a historical text rather than having been divinely inspired, it necessarily follows that Muhammad was either a liar, or insane, or both.

Thus it follows that (with regard to your question) these people were executed by a man who erroneously believed he was being divinely inspired when he was not.

In the thread you linked to, there are a plethora of links which shed light on this dilemma - a single one being sufficient:

http://www.aramaic-dem.org/English/History/Christoph Luxenberg.pdf

With regard to the answer received in that thread by Yassine, when presented with the research materials he declined to even look at them - indeed, we got our answer that Muslims are taught to read the Qur'an, and only the Qur'an, and disregard everything else, which is perhaps why hundreds of millions of people are dead and billions deluded.

With regard to trolling - Muhammad's Islam has been trolling the world for 1400 years claiming to be a religion of peace, when even within Islam itself Muslims constantly kill each other. For every three that die in jihad, two will be Muslims. This internal conflict started immediately at the death of Muhammad and continues to this day.

Fortunately, owing to Muhammad not having been a prophet, there is not a single Muslim who has or ever will live that has not broken the testimony commandment - as one must perform the Shahada in order to join Islam (because it is a cult) and no Muslim can take that back.

With the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood's use of the term "Islamophobia" in Western nations, the truth is rather clear: those who claim we who criticize Islam are "Islamophobes" are simply "truthophobes" and can't stand to have their religion criticized for the nonsense upon which it stands. Muhammad adopted a similar attitude against those who criticized him by ordering their assassination.

As such, Islam is not a religion of peace; on the contrary, owing to the internal conflict and constant state of jihad against the non-Muslim world, it is a religion of perpetual conflict based on a fascist and supremacist totalitarian empire.

I do propose an accord; I will stop "trolling" if Islam stops trolling the world pretending to be a religion of peace. Otherwise I will continue to criticize Islam for the death cult that it is. I do hope Mohammad Bin Salman follows through with reforming Islam, as it is needed.