• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Hamas Being Delusional?

Alceste

Vagabond
Well Israel left in 2005 and the blockade began in 2007.

This is probably not important at all so really just ignore it.

And of course we all know nothing happened before 2005, and the Gazans themselves erected the blockade in 2007. :rolleyes:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
For the folks in this forum that may be unfamiliar with dawah, or proselytizing in Islam, FearGod's post is an excellent example of Islamic taqiyyah/dissimulation.
THE GLOBAL WAR AGAINST TRUTH & TAQIYYAH

But since Sunnis consider Shiites to be infidels, then they are not Muslims. For pity's sake, you guys killed a million of each other, in the Iran/Iraq war alone.

Do you mean to say that Christians never kill other Christians ?
What about WW1 & WW2 ?
Does the bible permit Christians to fight each other ?

However since no non-muslim is innocent, the killing of what the rest of us would consider innocent non-muslims is perfectly OK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

Then how Christians and Jews are still alive in the Islamic world till our days,i think they should went extinct by now.

My point being made absolutely undeniable, since statutes in so many Islamic states call for the death penalty for "apostates", or folks that simply want to leave Islam. The true hallmark of a dangerous cult.
DEATH PENALTY FOR APOSTASY

Even statutes to murder innocents for the "crime" of "blasphemy", that is free speech, or speaking openly and honestly about Muhammad as he is revealed through Islam's own books.
BLASPHEMY LAWS

Perhaps next you are going to engage in more typical dissimulation by quoting:

surah 5:32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

And conveniently leaving out the next verse as is nearly universally done by Muslims engaging in taqiyyah throughout the internet:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]33 The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.

"Mischief" such as leaving Islam.
[/FONT]

The quran make it clear that no compulsion in religion, you can't force someone to believe in something that he doesn't accept.

Discussing such issues is irrelevant to the OP, you may open a thread to discuss such points about why you hate Islam.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I said:
My understanding is that throughout the ME and northern Africa, Muslim-majority countries are systematically pushing out non-Muslims (often violently).

Thats not the case,absolutely wrong.

Those extremists are killing Muslims as well.

Bashar army in Syria consist of Muslims and Arabs, the Iraqi army consist of Muslims and Arabs, many innocents were killed by these groups which claim that they are an Islamic group.

Don't ever believe politicians, they just fool me and you, except if you are one. ;)

Zoom out, for just one minute forget about the extremists. IN GENERAL, throughout the ME and northern Africa, Muslim majority countries are pushing out non-muslims.

For one example, we could look at Turkey (perhaps not officially a part of the ME). Today, in 2014, Muslims are 99.8% of the population. A hundred years ago, Christians were over 20% of the population of Turkey. And Turkey is considered relatively moderate. How about Saudi Arabia? It's 97% Muslim. It didn't use to be...

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Then the culprit is Hamas, not the Palestinians as a nation. That fact is irrelevant. I was worrying about the Palestinian population when you quoted me, and I don't stand with Hamas. The thread had "Palestinians" on it before it was edited and I think the OP still has it. All they did was talk whither it is in favor or against Hamas. They are civilians and all they want is the thing I mentioned they were denied. Hamas does not care for them, as I believe you already know providing the fact that Hamas uses populated ares as a battle ground, and don't get any benefit from their support (they are even so poor to give money out).

I understand. What I said was because countries come and go, and the events happened at a time the currently called Palestinians have already created a country and settled in it. They don't deserve the difficulties they are facing simply because they were born in a land they didn't make decisions in making.

Similar to current people of USA and Australia who I don't have anything against. Their ancestors did what they did to the natives. Current people are not to blame for that sad past.
Very logically stated. I must agree that the Gazans and the West Bank'rs deserve to keep their sections. They've got farms and homes there. Plus they are potential converts to Christianity! We can't just go condemning people who are potential converts.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Not according to Muhammad.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle[/FONT].....

At least not until the entire world is prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol five times a day, and praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen", in the name of the Arabian pagan's deity "Allah".
But then once the whole world were Muslims it would boil down to whichever was the most murderous sect of Islam, that wielded the biggest beheading knife in one hand, while being perfectly supported by the quran and Hadith in the other.

I ain't fond about the hadith in general as there are many fabricated ones, but for this hadith i may say that you misunderstood the actual meaning of it.

Fight doesn't mean to kill, we are fighting with our opinions but that doesn't mean killing.

Giving an example, a police officer says " i'll fight till there is no drug dealers in the state".

Does that mean the officer will kill everyone in the state.

Islam should be heard and the prophet was ordered to spread the message even if fighting was needed and he did because the disbelievers fought him as to stop spreading the message of Islam.

Please open a thread for discussing such points,i think it is irrelevant here.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Very logically stated. I must agree that the Gazans and the West Bank'rs deserve to keep their sections. They've got farms and homes there. Plus they are potential converts to Christianity! We can't just go condemning people who are potential converts.

You've just beaten me to it bro :)

There are indeed Palestinian Christians, and old ones too. The occupation caused so many of them to flee Palestine too, like it did Muslims. Here in Saudi Arabia we have so many Palestinian residents. And by the way, One of the managers in the company I work for is a Palestinian Christian. First I thought he was Lebanese as I didn't know there were Palestinian Christian about a year ago.

Flankerl

And of course we all know nothing happened before 2005, and the Gazans themselves erected the blockade in 2007. :rolleyes:

Before 2005? What do you want Israel left Gaza completely in 2005. And after two years of rocket and suicide bomber attacks the blockade began.

Cry me a river.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I said:

Zoom out, for just one minute forget about the extremists. IN GENERAL, throughout the ME and northern Africa, Muslim majority countries are pushing out non-muslims.

For one example, we could look at Turkey (perhaps not officially a part of the ME). Today, in 2014, Muslims are 99.8% of the population. A hundred years ago, Christians were over 20% of the population of Turkey. And Turkey is considered relatively moderate. How about Saudi Arabia? It's 97% Muslim. It didn't use to be...

It is very silly to say that Turkey had forced the population to convert to Islam,
actually it is a secular state.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The extinction of non-Muslims was halted, but has begun again.
It was prophesied that the kingdom "beast" of Revelation 13 would suffer a mortal wound.
THE BEAST

That is just what happened to Islam in the Battle of Tours France, during the Islamic First Jihad conquest, of nearly the whole known world.
THE LEOPARD-BEAR-LION BEAST

That same passage also indicates that the mortal wound that the beast suffered would be healed, just as it was by western wealth transfer in oil purchase, to finance this Islamic Second Jihad in the image of the Islamic First Jihad.
THE LEOPARD-BEAR-LION BEAST

You see, my friend, Islam is antichrist.
IS ISLAM ANTICHRIST?

In spite of what Greek sophist styled entertainers, and lying antichrists like Ahmed Deedat, have deceive their poor, adoring, bible-ignorant minions into believing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUyScMtMzTqBOSwrS4fvEOLA&feature=player_embedded&v=BLnEZ4nUhoU

Islam is the antichrist while Muslims believe the 2nd return of Jesus.:facepalm:

Do you think that Christians do follow Jesus christ.

Luke 18:20

You know the commandments: 'You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.'"

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
It is very silly to say that Turkey had forced the population to convert to Islam,
actually it is a secular state.

Why - in 2014 - is Turkey 99.8% Muslim?

(And BTW, I didn't say "forced conversion" - I suspect most non-Muslims left Turkey because it was too painful to stay. And I'm not even talking about what happened 100 years ago - I'm just talking more recently.)

Looncall

Then the culprit is Hamas, not the Palestinians as a nation. That fact is irrelevant. I was worrying about the Palestinian population when you quoted me, and I don't stand with Hamas. The thread had "Palestinians" on it before it was edited and I think the OP still has it. All they did was talk whither it is in favor or against Hamas. They are civilians and all they want is the thing I mentioned they were denied. Hamas does not care for them, as I believe you already know providing the fact that Hamas uses populated ares as a battle ground, and don't get any benefit from their support (they are even so poor to give money out).

I understand. What I said was because countries come and go, and the events happened at a time the currently called Palestinians have already created a country and settled in it. They don't deserve the difficulties they are facing simply because they were born in a land they didn't make decisions in making.

Similar to current people of USA and Australia who I don't have anything against. Their ancestors did what they did to the natives. Current people are not to blame for that sad past.

A very good, well put, post. Thank you.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Wouldn't be anything new. christians told convert or die - Bing
Or otherwise they could choose to suffer as non-muslims in Muslim societies.
ISLAMIC SLAVERY AND DHIMMITUDE

When we consider the prophet John's "whole world" through an ethnographic perspective, consider the last chart:
MUHAMMAD AND ISLAM IN BIBLE PROPHECY

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
0ec90050.png

After 150 years of Islamic imperialistic conquest up into France and Austria
[/FONT]​

0ed90ca0.png
[/FONT]​

0f690a10.png
[/FONT]​

It is 100% off topic, however those issues can be discussed in a specified thread about Islam and the antichrist.

outhouse

Atheistically
but when gentiles haven't been killing them, Jews being killed has otherwise generally been met by gentile yawns, for 3500 years.

Factually wrong.

Israelites started after 1200 BC at which time they were proto Israelites, and still resembled their Canaanite heritage fully.

They did not develop their own identity until after 1000BC at which time Judaism did not exist.

Monotheism to Yahweh was not a national religion until after 622BC, at which time it was not even fully accepted.

CMike

If they stopped getting weapons from Iran and other notorious countries to use in terror attacks against Israel there wouldn't be the need for the blockade.

Unfortunately, Gaza has proven that Israel has to blockade it for it's survivial.

BTW Gaza also shares a border with Egypt.

CMike

Exactly. The so-called "Palestinians" smuggle in the rockets that they use to target civilians, and then whine about a blockade that partly mitigates Hamas arms smuggling.
Just the same way they use their women and children for shields to fire qussam rockets from behind, so they can use their deaths for the very same propaganda purposes.
It's just amazing that so much of the world is duped by their tired old propaganda devices isn't it? But this time around I get the impression that the world may be waking up to their MO.
PALESTINE AND PALESTINIANS
:clap

I feel the same way.

The sad part is despite all the deaths their PR strategy causes, it works.

That's because the gullible and those that hate the jews are quick to pile on.

Last edited:

CMike

It kind of reminds me of this.

If the Passover Story Were Reported by The New York Times or CNN

[SIZE=+2]If the Passover Story Were Reported by The New York Times or CNN
[/SIZE]

By Daniel P. Waxman
The cycle of violence between the Jews & the Egyptians continues with no end in sight in Egypt. After eight previous plagues that have destroyed the Egyptian infrastructure and disrupted the lives of ordinary Egyptian citizens, the Jews launched a new offensive this week in the form of the plague of darkness.

Western journalists were particularly enraged by this plague. "It is simply impossible to report when you can't see an inch in front of you,"complained a frustrated Andrea Koppel of CNN. "I have heard from my reliable Egyptian contacts that in the midst of the blanket of blackness, the Jews were annihilating thousands of Egyptians. Their word is solid enough evidence for me."

While the Jews contend that the plagues are justified given the harsh slavery imposed upon them by the Egyptians, Pharaoh, the Egyptian leader, rebuts this claim. "If only the plagues would let up, there would be no slavery. We just want to live plague-free. It is the right of every society."

Saeb Erekat, an Egyptian spokesperson, complains that slavery is justifiable given the Jews' superior weaponry supplied to them by the superpower God.

The Europeans are particularly enraged by the latest Jewish offensive. "The Jewish aggression must cease if there is to be peace in the region. The Jews should go back to slavery for the good of the rest of the world," stated an angry French President Jacques Chirac. Even several Jews agree. Adam Shapiro, a Jew, has barricaded himself within Pharaoh's chambers to protect Pharaoh from what is feared will be the next plague, the death of the firstborn. Mr. Shapiro claims that while slavery is not necessarily a good thing, it is the product of the plagues and when the plagues end, so will the slavery. "The Jews have gone too far with plagues such as locusts and epidemic which have virtually destroyed the Egyptian economy," Mr. Shapiro laments. "The Egyptians are really a very nice people and Pharaoh is kind of huggable once you get to know him," gushes Shapiro.

The United States is demanding that Moses and Aaron, the Jewish leaders, continue to negotiate with Pharaoh. While Moses points out that Pharaoh had made promise after promise to free the Jewish people only to immediately break them and thereafter impose harsher and harsher slavery, Richard Boucher of the State Department assails the latest offensive. "Pharaoh is not in complete control of the taskmasters," Mr. Boucher states. "The Jews must return to the negotiating table and will accomplish nothing through these plagues." The latest round of violence comes in the face of a bold new Saudi peace overture. If only the Jews will give up their language, change their names to Egyptian names and cease having male children, the Arab nations will incline toward peace with them, Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah declared​

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If they stopped getting weapons from Iran and other notorious countries to use in terror attacks against Israel there wouldn't be the need for the blockade.

Unfortunately, Gaza has proven that Israel has to blockade it for it's survivial.

BTW Gaza also shares a border with Egypt.

And how a country can be free if not having its own army.

As Israel has its own army and weapons then free Palestine should have the right to have its own army and weapons.

Israel due to cowardice is afraid from free strong Palestine, Israelis fled from the battle field when fighting on ground, they fought only for 2 days and run away back to their beds.