• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Hamas Being Delusional?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
When Israel became a state they bought the land.

Arab landowners overcharged them for land that was worthless.

Jews came in and through their hard work changed the worthless land to properous land.

In the War Of Independence, Israel told the arab villages that all they had to do was remain netural and Israel would leave them alone. If the arab villages decided to attack them, then they attacked back.

The day Israel decleraed indepedence five arab countries waged war on this tiny country. However, Israel had G-D on it's side and won.

In 1967 Egypt's Nassar vowed to destroy all of Israel and had a trip buildup as well as Syria. Israel asked Jordan not to enter the war.

Israel did a preemptive strike after after Nassar vowed to destroy all of Israel. Jordan then entered the war.

Jordan lost the west bank to Israel. Therefore the arabs that were living there were jordanian.

In fact 4/5ths of the orginial british palestine was in transjordan which became jordan.

Therefore the arabs living in the west bank already have their palestinian state. It's called Jordan.

The day Israel declared independence five arab countries waged war on this tiny country. However, Israel had G-D on it's side and won.

Which God ?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The problem its not going to work in reality. How do you expect that people who hated each other for more than a century, to suddenly live together? How do you expect that Islamists and/or Extremeist Jews will not blow Synagogues and/or Mosques up? And why do you think that the above wouldnt result in very violent riots. Something that works in West doesnt necessarily have to work in ME.

If they continue down the road they're on now, it will only get worse and worse. They must do something to reverse the course of division and hatred and they must do it ASAP. I will continue to support a one-state solution since that is the only one I find logically, morally and ethically justifiable.

Last edited:

CMike

Once again, the problem is that the arab side wants the jewish side DEAD.

They have said so repeatedly in words and in actions.

Therefore, there can not be peace unless both sides want peace. The arab side doesn't want peace.

Once again here is a short summary of the conflict.

[youtube]8EDW88CBo-8[/youtube]

You would think that progressives would care that Israel gives everyone democratic rights.

In the arab countries and governments women can be flogged, beaten, and/or killed for not following sharia law.

They have no rights.

There is no right to a fair trial. There is no right to anything.

You would think that would irk the lefties, but it doesn't. Their hatred for jews/Israel trumps them caring about human rights for the arabs.

Flankerl

Fun fact: During the recent clashes a Hamas fighter in Gaza said something along the line that the Zionist soldiers are only capable of doing what they do because their G-d protects them.
That was even posted here. So funny.

MattersOfTheHeart

"Study the will blow your mind"
What a stupid sensationalized title. You really expect anyone to click on crap like that.

People like you are just walking billboards (example you write, "here's the link again incase you missed the other 500 links I posted earlier") who think they are helping the cause.
At least your good for a laugh. Thanks!

Phil25

If they continue down the road they're on now, it will only get worse and worse. They must do something to reverse the course of division and hatred and they must do it ASAP. I will continue to support a one-state solution since that is the only one I find logically, morally and ethically justifiable.
Divorce is inveitable if two people who hate each other are forced to marry.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Divorce is inveitable if two people who hate each other are forced to marry.

This hatred is being manufactured. As Christians, we are to push for the peaceful reconciliation of people with damaged relationships. I think you need to go meditate on the message of Christ because you seem to be a bit confused and too caught up with worldly conflict.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Fun fact: During the recent clashes a Hamas fighter in Gaza said something along the line that the Zionist soldiers are only capable of doing what they do because their G-d protects them.

Or because they receive billions of dollars worth of state of the art weaponry from the US every year. Nothing to do with God.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Maybe like Iran supplies the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah at the tune of over $300 million per year according to the CIA? So, the U.S. should turn its back on our friends and allies and let terrorism have free reign?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Maybe like Iran supplies the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah at the tune of over $300 million per year according to the CIA? So, the U.S. should turn its back on our friends and allies and let terrorism have free reign?

In what world is $3 billion a year in advanced weaponry comparable to $300 million a year? Does Hamas have fighter jets and missiles?

"Terrorism". :rolleyes:

Phil25

Code:
This hatred is being manufactured. As Christians, we are to push for the peaceful reconciliation of people with damaged relationships. I think you need to go meditate on the message of Christ because you seem to be a bit confused and too caught up with worldly conflict.
How do you plan to force, Israel and Arabs to love each other.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
How do you plan to force, Israel and Arabs to love each other.

It's not about "forcing". It's about supporting peace and respect. You are certainly not helping since you have been posting a lot of anti-Arab and anti-Muslim crap lately. You need to rethink if your actions are inline with Christ or not. The inflaming of tensions on both sides needs to stop. It just makes things worse.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Once again, the problem is that the arab side wants the jewish side DEAD.

They have said so repeatedly in words and in actions.

Therefore, there can not be peace unless both sides want peace. The arab side doesn't want peace.

Once again here is a short summary of the conflict.

[youtube]8EDW88CBo-8[/youtube]

You would think that progressives would care that Israel gives everyone democratic rights.

In the arab countries and governments women can be flogged, beaten, and/or killed for not following sharia law.

They have no rights.

There is no right to a fair trial. There is no right to anything.

You would think that would irk the lefties, but it doesn't. Their hatred for jews/Israel trumps them caring about human rights for the arabs.
I grasp that, and I think most people agree that defending yourself is important even if it means using weapons. Seeking allies is necessary, too. I get that. Most of the situation is very fuzzy to me though. Its very far away, and plus you Jewish people have some very complex arguments going on among yourselves. You don't all agree about what should be done.

CMike

You mean this?

HAMAS:

HAMAS: “We Aim Our Rockets, But Their God Changes Their Path Mid Air”

An Israeli commander claimed that hundred of Israeli lives were saved recently by “The Hand Of God”.
He claims that God stopped a Hamas rocket.
The Israeli commander described the attack on a Hebrew-language website:
“A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory]. We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel’s equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.
We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. At this point we had just four seconds until the missile lands. We had already notified emergency services to converge on the target location and had warned of a mass-casualty incident.
Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!”

Phil25

It's not about "forcing". It's about supporting peace and respect. You are certainly not helping since you have been posting a lot of anti-Arab and anti-Muslim crap lately. You need to rethink if your actions are inline with Christ or not. The inflaming of tensions on both sides needs to stop. It just makes things worse.

I base my support for a particular idea on what I think is the best, based on my knowledge and beliefs. I cant go and love and post respectfully about Hamas, ISIS or some 10,000 people who use Freedom of Speech to limit Freedom of Speech. If thats what you mean by my "Anti Arab and Anti Muslim crap". Will you post respectfully about White Supremacists? Will you go and speak lovingly to KKK? I will never and I presume you will neither, even though Christ tells us to love those who hate us. And I see Hamas, Islamists and their supporters no different from KKK.
Please dont say I am Anti Muslim. I agree I have very negative views about Islam and just absolutely hate Islamism but not the avg. Muslim.
Just a sidenote, saying that I post Anti Arab crap doesnt make sense, because I am a half Syrian myself.