• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Hamas Being Delusional?

gnostic

The Lost One
Recently, I heard the news that the Palestinians were celebrating "victory" over the peace deal, in which both sides agreed to indefinite cease-fire or peace deal.

I know I am being harsh, in calling them "idiots", in my subject title, but it is the truth. And it i s nothing but Hamas propaganda.

Why do they think it is victory when it is not?

They are idiots because it is exactly the almost same peace deal that Egypt had tried to broker earlier, last month, but the Hamas rejected. Had they accept the earlier offer, the hostilities between the two sides could have ended earlier.

My thoughts are on innocent Palestinians were killed, but this is no victory for them. The Hamas don't really care about these death, as long as they get media attention that will keep in them in power.

Last edited:

CynthiaCypher

With much more of the Muslim world now radicalized and Western opinion of Israel becoming more negative, what would you call it?

gnostic

The Lost One
A whole month of death could have been avoided, had the Hamas accepted the earlier deal, CynthiaCypher.

They had prolonged the suffering of their own people, for being stubborn.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Recently, I heard the news that the Palestinians were celebrating "victory" over the peace deal, in which both sides agreed to indefinite cease-fire or peace deal.

No, you heard that some Palestinians in Gaza were celebrating "victory" - no doubt at the behest of Hamas.

And, no, people celebrating because their family will not be wiped out today are not idiots.

gnostic

The Lost One
Pete. You don't really need to double post.

If you want to edit your post that less than 24-hour old, there should be 4 buttons of the bottom-right of your post, labelled obviously "edit".

Hoped that help.

CynthiaCypher

What would i give for a world without christian "zionists".

Actually, they aren't exactly Pro-Israel. They want Israel to initiate a global war, so their End-Times scenario can come true, so they just add more gas to he fire. With friend's like that...

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Then please enlighten me.

You even said yourself Hamas doesn't care about the deaths. They believe Israel stole it's lands. They believe Israel is evil. They are indoctrinated in this belief at an early age. The Palestinian people have no power to stop Hamas.

Anyway Israel is against this unifying of the Palestinian people because this "New Government" is backed by Hamas.

Israel doesn't deserve to exist anymore then any other nation. They get to exist only as long as they can continue to protect themselves.

Flankerl

If you are Israeli, perhaps just your freedom, liberty and right to self-determination, in a world where only Jews were defending Israel that was absent the tens of millions of Christians that join them in defending Israel's democracy and right to exist.

lol

You honestly believe that dont you?

Actually, they aren't exactly Pro-Israel. They want Israel to initiate a global war, so their End-Times scenario can come true, so they just add more gas to he fire. With friend's like that...

Thats correct.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Hamas is an organization voted into power thanks to the people. Hamas is a beacon of hope for Palestinians. The interests of Muslims and Palestinians is far different then how we Americans interpret it. I have asked Muslims many times "who our what is a Zionist?" and the response has always been, "any Jew in Israel". I can only think of 1 exception to this at most.

thau

You even said yourself Hamas doesn't care about the deaths. They believe Israel stole it's lands. They believe Israel is evil. They are indoctrinated in this belief at an early age. The Palestinian people have no power to stop Hamas.

Anyway Israel is against this unifying of the Palestinian people because this "New Government" is backed by Hamas.

Israel doesn't deserve to exist anymore then any other nation. They get to exist only as long as they can continue to protect themselves.

And IMO it is the ignorant or dishonest understanding of the history of this conflict (such as your last statement) that contributes to the unfair treatment of Israel.

IMO, satan is alive and well. His persecution of the Jewish nation is found influencing the hearts and minds of those who consider themselves righteous and/or intellectual.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hamas is an organization voted into power thanks to the people. Hamas is a beacon of hope for Palestinians. The interests of Muslims and Palestinians is far different then how we Americans interpret it. I have asked Muslims many times "who our what is a Zionist?" and the response has always been, "any Jew in Israel". I can only think of 1 exception to this at most.

Hamas has been directly killing fellow Palestinians, plus have immensely harmed their own people by assaulting a greater power that they know will retaliate, plus spending money on offensive weapons instead of helping their own.

CynthiaCypher

Hamas regularly murders Muslim peace activists as collaborators. The very people that the Palestinians need Hamas murders. They aren't a beacon of hope to those Palestinians, those peace activists are.