• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God pro-abortion?

How are you wrong? You used a black and white fallacy. That is where one pretends that there are only two possible answers to a complex question. There are more than one possible answers therefore you are clearly wrong. And sadly you cannot even being to show that the video is wrong at all. And it is a work of satire which means that parts are likely wrong, though the message given is almost surely correct.
Lol Brother! You’re the one saying it’s black and white. I said maybe she was pregnant maybe she wasn’t. Let the Bible and God speak about what the law was, the subject:
“But if the woman has not defiled herself, and is clean, then she shall be free and may conceive children. ‘This is the law of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband’s authority, goes astray and defiles herself,”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭5:28-29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lol Brother! You’re the one saying it’s black and white. I said maybe she was pregnant maybe she wasn’t. Let the Bible and God speak about what the law was, the subject:
“But if the woman has not defiled herself, and is clean, then she shall be free and may conceive children. ‘This is the law of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband’s authority, goes astray and defiles herself,”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭5:28-29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
You should not state such obvious falsehoods after your post was responded to. It is too late to edit out the error then. You said:

"So you’re saying the only way a husband would suspect his wife’s unfaithfulness would be if she was pregnant, if she’s not pregnant then she couldn’t be unfaithful?"

I never said nor implied that the only way a husband would suspect that his wife's unfaithfulness would be if she was pregnant. That was your black and white fallacy, not mine.

Try again.

EDIT: And once again you are only cherry picking some of the test. There is no doubt that it is what is it. This is a test where the wife is pregnant, A woman does not have to be to have cheated, but a reading of the full test in context tells you that she is pregnant. And the husband believes that it was by cheating. I cannot force you to understand your own book of myths.

You should not state such obvious falsehoods after your post was responded to. It is too late to edit out the error then. You said:

"So you’re saying the only way a husband would suspect his wife’s unfaithfulness would be if she was pregnant, if she’s not pregnant then she couldn’t be unfaithful?"

I never said nor implied that the only way a husband would suspect that his wife's unfaithfulness would be if she was pregnant. That was your black and white fallacy, not mine.

Try again.
You said she had to be pregnant

Never.

Perhaps if you had not been so busy avoiding answering the question that showed you to be wrong you might have understood it.
Ok so Numbers 5 isn’t talking about abortion because if the woman was unfaithful to her husband and wasn’t pregnant when she drank the water her belly and thigh would swell.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok so Numbers 5 isn’t talking about abortion because if the woman was unfaithful to her husband and wasn’t pregnant when she drank the water her belly and thigh would swell.
LOL!! Boy you sure are grasping at straws. I guess there is some pregnancy magic that keeps her belly form swelling even further. Oh my, so desperate!

Try again.

LOL!! Boy you sure are grasping at straws. I guess there is some pregnancy magic that keeps her belly form swelling even further. Oh my, so desperate!

Try again.
Brother you need to go back and read, the belly swelling and thigh rotting isn’t the baby growing, it’s the curse.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Brother you need to go back and read, the belly swelling and thigh rotting isn’t the baby growing, it’s the curse.
I never said it was. Once again, please try to read what people write, not what you want them to have written. A pregnant ladies belly or actually womb, can still swell some more.

People should not have to explain this to you, but then you are so desperate for the Bible not to say what it says that I can see how it can throw your ability to misunderstand clear posts as well. This is the second time where you have tried to put your own interpretation on a post, at least, in this short section.

I never said it was. Once again, please try to read what people write, not what you want them to have written. A pregnant ladies belly or actually womb, can still swell some more.

People should not have to explain this to you, but then you are so desperate for the Bible not to say what it says that I can see how it can throw your ability to misunderstand clear posts as well. This is the second time where you have tried to put your own interpretation on a post, at least, in this short section.
Learn to communicate better, ask proper questions and make accurate comments. You have no clue what your talking about.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Learn to communicate better, ask proper questions and make accurate comments. You have no clue what your talking about.
It is not my fault in this case. How many times did you dodge the question that demonstrated that you were wrong? Five times? Six? That indicates that you do not want to understand but are only looking for excuses to believe. You do not even want to know the correct translation of The Test of an Unfaithful Wife because that goes against your false interpretations.

It is not my fault in this case. How many times did you dodge the question that demonstrated that you were wrong? Five times? Six? That indicates that you do not want to understand but are only looking for excuses to believe. You do not even want to know the correct translation of The Test of an Unfaithful Wife because that goes against your false interpretations.
Lol the NIV?

Hope you don’t use Numbers 5 anymore for the subject of abortion considering the female may not have even been pregnant.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hope you don’t use Numbers 5 anymore for the subject of abortion considering the female may not have even been pregnant.
LOL, there you go with a black and white fallacy again.

I am sorry that the context escapes you, and in that the NIV is far superior to the King James Version. Some of the times the victim of this abuse might not have been pregnant. Some times they clearly would have been. The meaning of those verses is clear. The NIV only makes them clearer. Like it or not abortion is allowed in the Bible.

LOL, there you go with a black and white fallacy again.

I am sorry that the context escapes you, and in that the NIV is far superior to the King James Version. Some of the times the victim of this abuse might not have been pregnant. Some times they clearly would have been. The meaning of those verses is clear. The NIV only makes them clearer. Like it or not abortion is allowed in the Bible.
Never said it didn’t, just called a miscarriage, isn’t there a difference?

A chemical abortion, which is what the test describes, causes a miscarriage. The Bible is pro-abortion.
Holy Water and dirt is not a chemical abortion. Otherwise both the unfaithful and faithful wife would’ve lost their children if they were pregnant. You appear very dishonest and biased. Now I have no problem with God ending a life. That’s how it should be, only God should make that decision then maybe we won’t have almost a million a year.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Holy Water and dirt is not a chemical abortion. Otherwise both the unfaithful and faithful wife would’ve lost their children if they were pregnant. You appear very dishonest and biased. Now I have no problem with God ending a life. That’s how it should be, only God should make that decision then maybe we won’t have almost a million a year.
You do not know when to separate the real from the fantasy.