• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God Changing?

absols

God doesn't have being, though. God is Being. God cannot be other than what God is: "I Am that I Am." God cannot be something other than Being itself.

o really???? so any guy that scream, i am i am, it becomes the power of being the creator of everything wth????

if ur animal jesus is such am why couldnt he explain wat is that exactly and how r u relative to or anything

being is first being real being real is first being true being true is first being objectively right being objectively right is first being free being free is first being able to explain clearly any fact n objective thing

FranklinMichaelV.3

o really???? so any guy that scream, i am i am, it becomes the power of being the creator of everything wth????

if ur animal jesus is such am why couldnt he explain wat is that exactly and how r u relative to or anything

being is first being real being real is first being true being true is first being objectively right being objectively right is first being free being free is first being able to explain clearly any fact n objective thing

:areyoucra

absols

yea exactly u n ur jesus are nuts of lies beliefs, that u became pathetic having nothing ever to say right which reached to deform nothing too faulfaire n u still have no shame, ur reactions are even worse to any value and any obvious right

iam iam, waooo wait it is not an animal
and the guy iamiam before after and ur kind reply oohhh this power is all, wat an easy life to b then and u start all running for powrs over anything right or anyone else for wat u understood it all from the cheapest glimse of hint given by wat is as worse as urselves

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Why not? All that exists exist because God wills it all that does not doesn't because God wills it.

Why limit God to only being existence itself?
'K. What doesn't exist??? Define some non-existent things. Everything exists, yes? I certainly don't know of anything that doesn't exist. You're still overanalyzing.

sojourner

Yeah, I sorta remember my first Pink Floyd concert too...

FranklinMichaelV.3

'K. What doesn't exist??? Define some non-existent things. Everything exists, yes? I certainly don't know of anything that doesn't exist. You're still overanalyzing.

No, it doesn't make sense to me cause I'm human.

Exist is something that is present, all that is known within our knowledge. Doesn't exist is all that is outside the scope of our knowledge.

But God would not have that boundary. To God what is and what isn't might as well be the same thing.

So while as a human, it's overanalyzing...to put it in the conceptualization of omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence...it isn't.

Last edited:

sojourner

yea exactly u n ur jesus are nuts of lies beliefs, that u became pathetic having nothing ever to say right which reached to deform nothing too faulfaire n u still have no shame, ur reactions are even worse to any value and any obvious right

iam iam, waooo wait it is not an animal
and the guy iamiam before after and ur kind reply oohhh this power is all, wat an easy life to b then and u start all running for powrs over anything right or anyone else for wat u understood it all from the cheapest glimse of hint given by wat is as worse as urselves
Go ask Alice...

sojourner

No, it doesn't make sense to me cause I'm not human.

Exist is something that is present, all that is known within our knowledge. Doesn't exist is all that is outside the scope of our knowledge.

But God would not have that boundary. To God what is and what isn't might as well be the same thing.

So while as a human, it's overanalyzing...to put it in the conceptualization of omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence...it isn't.
Well, to make this work, you're gonna have to prove that some things don't exist. But you're probably going to need some LSD to help you out with the audio/visuals...:shrug:

absols

Yeah, I sorta remember my first Pink Floyd concert too...

it is amazin how it is in ur nature

when did ever anyone said a word about being real when i obviously gave it all the way to truth in such clear evidence which is the trait of any reality

but no for u it is all about ur rock star jesus, as if he even could look like it, that i must heard his words in my dreams, just to use mine to the credit iamiam

sojourner

it is amazin how it is in ur nature

when did ever anyone said a word about being real when i obviously gave it all the way to truth in such clear evidence which is the trait of any reality

but no for u it is all about ur rock star jesus, as if he even could look like it, that i must heard his words in my dreams, just to use mine to the credit iamiam
But the midget with the briefcase hasn't met the Monsignor yet and given him the picture of the one-legged woman kissing the boy with bad acne.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Is God constantly in the same form as God always is? Is God evolving or is God perfect and is the most complex that it can get?
I don't believe that God is changing or evolving -- at least not in terms of his character or divine attributes. I don't believe He is stagnant, though. I don't believe He has ever stopped creating new worlds.

FranklinMichaelV.3

Well, to make this work, you're gonna have to prove that some things don't exist. But you're probably going to need some LSD to help you out with the audio/visuals...:shrug:

Probably, but I'm also not God.

The whole not being Omnipotent and Omniscience part keeps me from being able to do such contradictory things.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's tomorrow in New Zealand and yesterday here in Australia.
No it's not. It's now in New Zealand, and now in Australia. In fact, it's not even 5 seconds from now anyway. So the only thing that actually exists is now. :)