• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God Changing?

Wow, so you think god is dead? When did that happen?
April 8 1966 ?
15-controversial-magazine-covers-6.jpg

absols

What gives you that idea?

I'm sorry . . . what god is it that I worship?

One cannot kill what is not there.
:faint:Was that even English?

Ok . . . :help:

the god of the bible

claiming that it is not there is clearly confirming it, when u cant ever claim that there is no powers over everything as any illusion of power u might have on smthgs
u as an individual human cannot claim being the source of ur life story condition when noone is its body life or its surroundings needs of life

again i repeat, can anyone kill god???? of course not
how does it need grammar to makes it more clear

u prove how u want to use the argument of god death thinkin that it is possible, how the only purpose of ur mind is to justify god crimes forever
so the criminal u r

and if god is dead why dont u act like it and give smthg to ur means as a living instead of harassing others minds to prove themselves

so u mean god is dead means others powers are controlling life where u r with one u hide
so wat is the difference, satanic powers dont prove but the evil being god

it is cynical wat a lot of christians on the net are behaving according the their jesus terms like snakes happy to poison others without having anything to offer to truth

and if god is dead but his son is alive then god is not dead

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do you type posts in texting style such as, ppl u r nt gettin this?

Arrgh. Use a keyboard! We are not texting buddies. This is a forum. :facepalm:

absols

God is constantly in the same formless always, God is love. :)

loving what??? how that formless as u call it love anything when obviously anything is of dirt and to
when things are only of opposites results seeking constantly to justify a balance that is never since a lie, how that formless care for anything

and if that formless doesnt care about things so wat else does it care about

and since it keeps screamin that there is none else but it as him only, then it doesnt care at all

how absolute formless love so beyond absolute as much as it is only that dont care at all ????

love is the lie of hate

subjectively lover mean to hold else to pretend cheapest superiority by using objective living
objectively lover know that truth is the way of objective fields then it must invent how it could b positive form to hate like it wants

this is how all lies of positive excuses are invented from any perspective of a living crime repeated the whole day for always

any formless that powerful become more, truth is about constancy results first being true so always more then it is called free existence which is the reality of what cant die
we die bc we are mortals conditions so meant to b killed at each time

when death could b right if the freedom didnt ever do any really objectively while it insists to b nothing, it is its right the right of self freedoms

so the only possible issue is any objective intelligence or logics existence before natural life that could then break their absolute powership on all existence rights by forcing the least of objective logics rights, but nothing for now

truth is objective noone wants to admit it nor support it everyone is happy about god abuse to for individuals pleasurable life based on lies n else murders

the god of the bible
I don't worship the Abrahamic god, why would you say such a thing :cover:

again i repeat, can anyone kill god???? of course not
how does it need grammar to makes it more clear
Naturally, killing something make-believe is difficult but not impossible.

u prove how u want to use the argument of god death thinkin that it is possible, how the only purpose of ur mind is to justify god crimes forever
so the criminal u r
:sorry1: huh?

and if god is dead why dont u act like it and give smthg to ur means as a living instead of harassing others minds to prove themselves
I don't think this god is dead . . . I don't think there ever was this god in the first place.

so u mean god is dead means others powers are controlling life where u r with one u hide
so wat is the difference, satanic powers dont prove but the evil being god
It means to take control of your own destiny, and be responsible for your own actions, stop blaming things on an imaginary devil, and stop placing yourself in the hands of an imaginary god.

and if god is dead but his son is alive then god is not dead
Now his son is alive . . . again? :angel2:

chinu

chinu
loving what??? how that formless as u call it love anything when obviously anything is of dirt and to when things are only of opposites results seeking constantly to justify a balance that is never since a lie, how that formless care for anything

and if that formless doesnt care about things so wat else does it care about

and since it keeps screamin that there is none else but it as him only, then it doesnt care at all

how absolute formless love so beyond absolute as much as it is only that dont care at all ????

love is the lie of hate

subjectively lover mean to hold else to pretend cheapest superiority by using objective living
objectively lover know that truth is the way of objective fields then it must invent how it could b positive form to hate like it wants

this is how all lies of positive excuses are invented from any perspective of a living crime repeated the whole day for always

any formless that powerful become more, truth is about constancy results first being true so always more then it is called free existence which is the reality of what cant die
we die bc we are mortals conditions so meant to b killed at each time

when death could b right if the freedom didnt ever do any really objectively while it insists to b nothing, it is its right the right of self freedoms

so the only possible issue is any objective intelligence or logics existence before natural life that could then break their absolute powership on all existence rights by forcing the least of objective logics rights, but nothing for now

truth is objective noone wants to admit it nor support it everyone is happy about god abuse to for individuals pleasurable life based on lies n else murders
I think we need to carry on several different topics in order to clearify all this, thus.. can you extract one short question out of what you are asking ? :)

absols

I don't worship the Abrahamic god, why would you say such a thing :cover:

Naturally, killing something make-believe is difficult but not impossible.

:sorry1: huh?

I don't think this god is dead . . . I don't think there ever was this god in the first place.

It means to take control of your own destiny, and be responsible for your own actions, stop blaming things on an imaginary devil, and stop placing yourself in the hands of an imaginary god.

Now his son is alive . . . again? :angel2:

it is amazing how far u exhibit ur pleasure of taking advantage from possible abuse, u have no shame

first, it is ur belief not mine

second, make believe is nothing so obviously u mean that people minds are doomed while even u want to impose that form of means on me
and that is enough to say to wat u belong, when any can ask u then but who made it them believe so ??? bc for sure there cant b possible that two different humans invent the same thing to themselves,
what is pathetic is wat ur kind of cheap head force the standard of justifications to b very low and faraway of truth
in truth, all wat u say is never they are lies u alone keep inventin on subjects else
in truth, wat can invent a god can invent much more their positive reality
when u can invent superiority u can b real positively
so noone would invent a god that slap it and force it to worship
especially when truth is wat i keep repeatin the linear sense, there is no way that any self freedom could invent a negative thing on itself

revealing the criminals and evil responsability towards objective truth rights and individual freedom rights, while speaking out of truth pointing it clearly as being smthg totally else, watever those criminals are powerful over everything life is the mark of true freedom from any sight, which to me prove the truth more then anything else
while to u it is a simple occasion to justify urself ways with who u mean to preach to as if u know better how to bet on ur god promises

there is no again about jesus, he is for u always the major reference of creation trinity and ur life while all christians know spiritual powers of jesus in their lives

n im sure that is why u claim that god is dead for ur fancy to live jesus as being all now

again i repeat, jesus is a vulgar animal awareness without god that enjoy distrubitin powers to any freak will

it is amazing how far u exhibit ur pleasure of taking advantage from possible abuse, u have no shame

first, it is ur belief not mine

second, make believe is nothing so obviously u mean that people minds are doomed while even u want to impose that form of means on me
and that is enough to say to wat u belong, when any can ask u then but who made it them believe so ??? bc for sure there cant b possible that two different humans invent the same thing to themselves,
what is pathetic is wat ur kind of cheap head force the standard of justifications to b very low and faraway of truth
in truth, all wat u say is never they are lies u alone keep inventin on subjects else
in truth, wat can invent a god can invent much more their positive reality
when u can invent superiority u can b real positively
so noone would invent a god that slap it and force it to worship
especially when truth is wat i keep repeatin the linear sense, there is no way that any self freedom could invent a negative thing on itself

revealing the criminals and evil responsability towards objective truth rights and individual freedom rights, while speaking out of truth pointing it clearly as being smthg totally else, watever those criminals are powerful over everything life is the mark of true freedom from any sight, which to me prove the truth more then anything else
while to u it is a simple occasion to justify urself ways with who u mean to preach to as if u know better how to bet on ur god promises

there is no again about jesus, he is for u always the major reference of creation trinity and ur life while all christians know spiritual powers of jesus in their lives

n im sure that is why u claim that god is dead for ur fancy to live jesus as being all now

again i repeat, jesus is a vulgar animal awareness without god that enjoy distrubitin powers to any freak will
HUH? :bonk:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I really do not understand the reasoning behind those of you who claim anything that exists does not or cannot change. Maybe it is how you are defining "change," but can someone explain this to me? It strikes me as logically impossible for something to exist and to not change. :shrug:
God doesn't "exist." God is "existence." God is not "a being." God is "Being." Does existence or Being change?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I didn't say God didn't change.
I took your objection to Quintessence to imply that you disagreed with him.

But God is always Creator. And Being.
"Always Creator" is a contradiction in terms. The act of creation has a "before" and an "after". If there is no change from non-existence to existence (or maybe "from non-instantiated to instantiated" would be more accurate), there is no creation.

sojourner

I took your objection to Quintessence to imply that you disagreed with him.

"Always Creator" is a contradiction in terms. The act of creation has a "before" and an "after". If there is no change from non-existence to existence (or maybe "from non-instantiated to instantiated" would be more accurate), there is no creation.
Creation is an ongoing process. "Being" is more akin to "becoming."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Creation is an ongoing process. "Being" is more akin to "becoming."

So then change is necessarily inherent to both "creation" and "being". Something that is unchanging - i.e. static - can't be described as "ongoing" or a "process".

FranklinMichaelV.3

God doesn't have being, though. God is Being. God cannot be other than what God is: "I Am that I Am." God cannot be something other than Being itself.

Obviously there exists an alternative to not being that we can think of, God would encompass all of that. All that there is and isnt

sojourner

So then change is necessarily inherent to both "creation" and "being". Something that is unchanging - i.e. static - can't be described as "ongoing" or a "process".
Change is life. God is life.
In our community we like to say that "God comforts the afflicted" (effects change from suffering to peace) "and afflicts the comfortable" (effects change from stasis).