• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God Changing?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Is God constantly in the same form as God always is? Is God evolving or is God perfect and is the most complex that it can get?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Religions and theological understandings change but god himself never changes in nature but he is always changing(something).
Considering that my concept of god as with many others is that he is infinite so by default he never changes as he already supersedes any possible change.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I really do not understand the reasoning behind those of you who claim anything that exists does not or cannot change. Maybe it is how you are defining "change," but can someone explain this to me? It strikes me as logically impossible for something to exist and to not change. :shrug:

absols

[staff edit]

nature is before what u mean being god while the idea is that she is the evilest but wat is first is always the reference so there is no god, while it is proven that on the objective perspective wat u recall as one god is way worse, while u call it love it shows only hundredpercent its love to hate any other or else constantly

like the evolution that happen between nature and god is wat nature hate with some pleasure but mostly for enjoyin herself

while god became one in finding his happiness by hating objectively

and for the op, of course change is impossible when u mean it in truth

in truth any wether individually at the tiniest level or more becomes only more real more clear more true more existing more free energy in meaning same of course

but the question is bc all is evil so based on constant liars which by definition must invent constant different lies when there is no logics to the stand, so they will say ooh but we are changing the answer is change (they cant use the word evolve) as the lie must keep being totally different so absolute else lie since no contact with logics, that is surely why opposites are so alive

Last edited by a moderator:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why is that?
When someone asks if God changes, it assumes God as an object, a thing. That is a dualistic point of view of subject/object distinctions. Even in a dualistic view point, if God is rather seen as the subject of all things, then the question of change changes. The external form changes, but the internal "I" is constant throughout. But in nonduality, form and formless are not one, not two. You can't understand it by asking a question in terms of duality. You can't ask 'what is it", without making "it" an object, in order to ask if "it" changes.

absols

how can b a god that dont know facts ??? u answer this

if god change it means that he is not aware of objective truth as a fact or in principle of its existence that dont allow change to b

it is impossible, when even an animal is aware of wat reality means being same

so watever u would ask about god the answer is that he is a liar

then no god only evil lies force and wills

then no existence in truth

and when truth is always the end ......

The Abrahamic god (which I assume is being referred to here) is a meme, a Thought-Form, and like all memes it changes and transforms in its attempt at survival.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
When someone asks if God changes, it assumes God as an object, a thing. That is a dualistic point of view of subject/object distinctions. Even in a dualistic view point, if God is rather seen as the subject of all things, then the question of change changes. The external form changes, but the internal "I" is constant throughout. But in nonduality, form and formless are not one, not two. You can't understand it by asking a question in terms of duality. You can't ask 'what is it", without making "it" an object, in order to ask if "it" changes.

Interesting view on it.

absols

the abrahamic god is not a thought form nor a meme, he is the will bein able to deform any as he wants it to b, he is known being the creator of all things in the means that he invent it

my point is to say that this god u worship and the living u r so proud to resemble, he is doing his things by lies so offense to truth the highest principles that should b respected by principle as it is the only certainty of value true value
but also by any abuses, but right abuses are more wat became the clear target of total abuse since what is not right resemble him so become living of any will by lies too

is it possible to kill god???? no of course not

so wat for all those talks???? nothing his fun in watching the depth of control to all beings n worse humiliations to right ones

evil dont mean any purpose evil dont function through logics nor inn, free pleasures and fun of powers, it is the infinite inferiority trait wat cant ever b related to value nor accept it

the abrahamic god is not a thought form nor a meme, he is the will bein able to deform any as he wants it to b, he is known being the creator of all things in the means that he invent it
What gives you that idea?

my point is to say that this god u worship and the living u r so proud to resemble, he is doing his things by lies so offense to truth the highest principles that should b respected by principle as it is the only certainty of value true value
but also by any abuses, but right abuses are more wat became the clear target of total abuse since what is not right resemble him so become living of any will by lies too
I'm sorry . . . what god is it that I worship?

is it possible to kill god???? no of course not
One cannot kill what is not there.
so wat for all those talks???? nothing his fun in watching the depth of control to all beings n worse humiliations to right ones
:faint:Was that even English?

evil dont mean any purpose evil dont function through logics nor inn, free pleasures and fun of powers, it is the infinite inferiority trait wat cant ever b related to value nor accept it
Ok . . . :help:

Last edited: