• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is excited

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
My great aunt(not the aunt I grew up with and have talked about in the past on here...this one I aint seen since I was 5...) has decided to take me to Virgina tommorrow to see my older brother and father. My brother I aint seen since I was 11 or 12 and my father since I was 7. So its been a while. She was gonna take me Saturday but decided to do so tommorrow instead to surprise my dad who thinks I'll be there Saturday. And my brother doesn't know I am coming at all. I am soo excited and hope everything goes well.

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever
My great aunt(not the aunt I grew up with and have talked about in the past on here...this one I aint seen since I was 5...) has decided to take me to Virgina tommorrow to see my older brother and father. My brother I aint seen since I was 11 or 12 and my father since I was 7. So its been a while. She was gonna take me Saturday but decided to do so tommorrow instead to surprise my dad who thinks I'll be there Saturday. And my brother doesn't know I am coming at all. I am soo excited and hope everything goes well.
I hope everything goes well and you have a wonderful time. Hopefully, your dad and brother like surprises.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
That's great, Ray!

Hope everything goes well for you all!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Reunions are always exciting, even the place where one was brought up.
I had my eyes welling up with tears when I went to our ancestral home after some 20 years.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
In the morning. It's past midnight here.
Be sure to let us know how everything went when you get a chance, Ray. :)
Ok I might as well answer cuz I aint tired... My great aunt picked me up.Drove 5 hours to get me.Hugged me and drove another 5 from the group home to see my dad. He hugged me as did my brother. They drove to get a friend. We got donuts. Drove back. Then I went with my great aunt to her place. Now I'll be going to sleep and tommorrow my great aunt is going to take me a part of NC close to Virginia to show me where I grew up before going to live with the aunt and uncle I grew up with.. Dark history there. But I want to go....make peace with the past. Then she will be taking me to see her parents grave.

Last edited: