• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Di dirty-hot animal or respectful human?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am a great scientist and opposer to Darwinism.
To demonstrate my mind power: the necessary level of Pollution cannot be called Pollution.
I am a Young Earth Creationist. Why? Because ``Loneliness is the destiny of the Strong.
The weak always huddle to the crowd.'' (Jean Paul, Johann Paul Friedrich
Richter). Atheists are so unwell that they do not understand that we
are all God-damned sinners from birth. Are they not becoming wrong (this is meant under
the term ``sin'' in Religion) at all?
Sorry, but you regularly contradict yourself in this post. I doubt if you know what science is at all.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Creationism, not Darwinism, is the Dogma of my Organization. It must be because God has CREATED things around us.
There is no such thing as Darwinism. The theory of evolution is not a theory about the origin of life. However, life came to exist, evolution is happening to it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nobody is criminal until convicted in the court of law.
Incorrect. People are to be considered innocent until proven guilty. That means that they cannot be thrown out of their home just because they have been charged. There are all sorts of things that can't be done to someone just because they have been charged with a crime.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Nobody is criminal until convicted in the court of law.

The suspect is not criminal.
Then I will ask again, how can there be crime, if all the criminals are in jail?

Is the only defining characteristic of a criminal that he or she be convicted?

Kent Hovind has been convicted, therefore, according to your logic, he is a criminal.

questfortruth

Then I will ask again, how can there be crime, if all the criminals are in jail?

Is the only defining characteristic of a criminal that he or she be convicted?

Kent Hovind has been convicted, therefore, according to your logic, he is a criminal.
The reality is built on definitions. They are:
1. Suspect John is who (highly likely) murdered Bob but is not heard by the court.
2. Criminal John - convicted by the court of law.
3. Former criminal John - after released from prison. He is innocent now.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The reality is built on definitions. They are:
1. Suspect John is who (highly likely) murdered Bob but is not heard by the court.
2. Criminal John - convicted by the court of law.
3. Former criminal John - after released from prison. He is innocent now.
Your understanding of the law is lacking. He is still "guilty" Let's see John go out and buy a gun.

Felons of serious crimes lose some of their rights for life. Even after they serve their prison term they are still guilty.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He is still guilty criminal, isn't he? But it is wrong, because Earth is not hell, the eternal conviction is in hell only.
You are conflating conviction with punishment. The punishment is limited the conviction is not.

But thank you for admitting that your version of God is evil.

questfortruth

The punishment is limited the conviction is not.
The criminal record is permanent, but not the criminality. An innocent human can have a criminal record. For example, Bob has crossed the road (walking, not driving) at the red light; hence, Bob now has the record file in Police. But Bob is not forever guilty. He has paid the punishment money.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The criminal record is permanent, but not the criminality. An innocent human can have a criminal record. For example, Bob has crossed the road (walking, not driving) at the red light; hence, Bob now has the record file in Police. But Bob is not forever guilty. He has paid the punishment money.

Incorrect. Bob is "forever guilty". Not only is Bob forbidden to buy or own firearms, let's say that Bob commits a crime again. When the judge determines his sentence one factor will be prior convictions. If Bob is a repeat offender the punishment gets more severe with every new crime.

Your understanding of the law is on par with your understanding of science. This is not a compliment.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I am not stupid. Every atheist, whom know, hates Dr. Kent Hovind.
Im not an athiest. Not a christian either tho i have left offerings to Jesus and respect and love him.

I do not hate Kent. But I do believe him to be an extremely bad person and an extremist. He's done some terrible things real terrible and I am certian your Jesus would be disappointed in him and wish for justice. He probably would want folk to not believe Kent as Kent has and often does spread tons of lies and misleads the public. Your Jesus would hate how Kent spreads hate and wish for Kent to change. There are tons of creationists that are good people. But Kent is not one of them