• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Di dirty-hot animal or respectful human?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have following law of Ultimate Christian Justice: Nobody is a convicted criminal any longer, if he is released from prison. Why? The Earth is not Hell. There is eternal conviction in Hell. But Earth we live on is not Hell.
That is only a figment of your imagination. The real world does not care about that.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you a perfect saint to judge and hate Kent, who has paid all his sins?
I don't hate Kent, but as good humans go I think he's an extremely bad example. I don't have to be a perfect saint to reach that conclusion either ─ it's available to anyone.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not stupid. Every atheist, whom know, hates Dr. Kent Hovind.
I'm not an atheist, simply an unbeliever, an igtheist.

And I don't hate Kent Hovind. (As for "Dr." Kent Hovind, his doctoral thesis, appropriate to his learning, reads like a kindergarten piece ─ >here<, check it out.)

questfortruth

No. We would merely like to see that justice be done.
It was done. He is clean now. Dr. Kent Hovind must be respected now.

I am a great scientist and opponent of Darwinism.
Dmitri Sulo Martila
I am a Young Earth Creationist. Why? Because ``Loneliness is the destiny of the Strong.
The weak always huddle to the crowd.'' (Jean Paul, Johann Paul Friedrich
Richter). The necessary level of Pollution cannot be called Pollution.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It was done. He is clean now. Dr. Kent Hovind must be respected now.

I am a great scientist and opponent of Darwinism.
Dmitri Sulo Martila
I am a Young Earth Creationist. Why? Because ``Loneliness is the destiny of the Strong.
Richter). The necessary level of Pollution cannot be called Pollution.
No. Once again he was found guilty of domestic violence. He beat up one of his "wives". He actually never married her.

questfortruth

guilty of domestic violence. He beat up one of his "wives".
I am a great scientist and opposer to Darwinism.
To demonstrate my mind power: the necessary level of Pollution cannot be called Pollution.
Richter). Atheists are so unwell that they do not understand that we
are all God-damned sinners from birth. Are they not becoming wrong (this is meant under
the term ``sin'' in Religion) at all?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He deserved even the title "King of England" because of the pain he suffered.
Saint Kent the Martyr? That's brilliant, hilarious! He's a little self-righteous crook, his faith burns so bright that he's told lies on oath, and he worked hard to generate all the troubles that followed him. No one is to blame for what happened to Saint Kent but Kent Hovind.

questfortruth

Saint Kent the Martyr? That's brilliant, hilarious! He's a little self-righteous crook, his faith burns so bright that he's told lies on oath, and he worked hard to generate all the troubles that followed him. No one is to blame for what happened to Saint Kent but Kent Hovind.
I cannot achieve the same level of unrighteous hatred against me, but I am trying. He is best in that.