• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Di dirty-hot animal or respectful human?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
They know. The have blessed me to teach people Truth.
My last question is.

When you provide a link from Wikipedia, why is that a legal and correct link?

But when others use Wikipedia as a way of given information, then you say any idiot can write on Wikipedia so it is not a legal view of the issue in discussion?

Why the difference?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The Young Earth Creationism is DOGMA of my Eastern Orthodox Christian Church. Hence, I cannot refuse to follow this knowledge. Any dogma is Absolute and Objective Knowledge.

So you admit you start with assumed answers even before asking the question and hold to that position dogmatically?

Well, at least you are aware of your intellectual dishonesty I guess.....

But then again, why go through all the trouble to try and "support" this absurd view?
Just say you believe it on faith dogmatically "regardless of the evidence" and be done with it.

At least that would be kind of honest.

questfortruth

Your CV does not shine through in your RF replies.
You can call me delutional as much you want, does not bother me.
The sin of Darwinism is very appealing. It attracts people. The sinner is satan, and satan is the sinner. The sinner makes you sin, and when you sin, he will scold you for sin and despise you. It is not pleasant for a sinner to sin himself and to see how you sin. But he is irresistibly attracted to sin: "and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him" Genesis 4:7.

questfortruth

Do you have to feel ashamed at all, no matter what you believe or study?
Much is wrong with the world. Otherwise, you would love Me.

``Whosoever shall
receive one of such children in My name, receiveth Me: and whosoever shall
receive Me, receiveth not Me, but Him that sent Me.'' Mark 9:37. I am such a child.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Much is wrong with the world. Otherwise, you would love Me.

``Whosoever shall
receive one of such children in My name, receiveth Me: and whosoever shall
receive Me, receiveth not Me, but Him that sent Me.'' Mark 9:37. I am such a child.

Sorry to say this, but it sound like you see your self on same level as Jesus....

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not crazy. Such persecution of a RF member is against the rules.
I'm not persecuting you. On the contrary, my approach is (as God is said to have said), come, let us reason together.

That's not even a threat. It's an invitation to clarify thinking.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am not Darwinist, and I advise nobody to be one.
The sin of Darwinism is very appealing. It attracts people. The sinner is satan, and satan is the sinner. The sinner makes you sin, and when you sin, he will scold you for sin and despise you. It is not pleasant for a sinner to sin himself and to see how you sin. But he is irresistibly attracted to sin: "and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him" Genesis 4:7.
What is Darwinism? The study of Charles Darwin? The study of Darwin, Australia? The study of Mount Darwin in the Andes?

Biological evolution is not called Darwinism.