• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Di dirty-hot animal or respectful human?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You are demanding to refuse being a Christian. It is against RF rules.
If being a nonchristian was against the rules I'd been kicked out a long time ago. It's not. Read the rules again. I have read them multiple times. Different faiths including nonchristian ones are allowed on here. Even a lack of faith and being a an athiest is allowed

Clara Tea

We share a common ancestor with macaques, - says Mr. satan. So, there were no macaques and orangutans in Princess Diana's family and ancestry?
But only highly educated and cultural people gave birth to Princess Diana.
Why am I sure? A common ancestor with monkeys is not a monkey at all! If he were a macaque, he would have been called a macaque!

No, Di is not animal. She is being. But not animal being. She is human being. Google term "human being". Don't follow modern stupidity.

Beings are:
1. God.
2. Angel.
3. Human.
4. Animal, bird.
5. Insects.
5. Plant, tree.

"your lack of understanding of biology is astounding."
Lack of nonsense is sense. I am not Darwinist, and I advise nobody to be one.
Royals related to Scot kings might be closer to MacKays.

Clara Tea

This is all blaspheme, which is directed against a member of RF, according to my Eastern Orthodox Church.

The assertion of evolution isn't blaspheme, it is science (it has to do with intent).

Evolution is not a personal attack, but an explanation of how we (everyone) came to be.

It is an alternate explanation to creationism.

questfortruth

It is an alternate explanation to creationism.
Any alternative to my God of my Church is blaspheming, no matter
how well scientific the blaspheme seems to be. Because knowledge of a person
is defined as that person's God knows. Hence, the God is proven for believers.
Faith is not blind. Trust could sometimes be blind, but not the faith.
The supreme Apostle Paul said that faith is the assurance of things
not seen. Is there an even better definition?
Faith is loyalty and faithfulness. For example, we know that you can
not put your fingers in a fire. But we are not faithful to this principle
and prohibition. So we have put them in and got a severe burn. Faith in
God is fidelity and faithfulness to the path of Goodness and Holiness.

Last edited:

questfortruth

And that attitude is how so many religious wars throughout history have started accounting for up to a billion deaths.
Any alternative to my God of my Church is blaspheming. This is the reason for religious conflicts? No. It is fact. But not the reason. The reason is sin. Sin is name of Mr. satan.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not atheist.
Lots of people who aren't atheists accept the theory of evolution because it's derived from facts and expressed in falsifiable terms.

Why don't you just falsify it to the satisfaction of science if you don't like it? ... demonstrate to impartial onlookers that you're right?

questfortruth

Lots of people who aren't atheists accept the theory of evolution
I oppose Charles Darwin's indoctrination because I oppose satan and have not a slightest
drive towards Atheism. Why to resist satan? Neo answers near the end of Matrix 3:
``Because I choose to'', YouTube.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I oppose Charles Darwin's indoctrination because I oppose satan and have not a slightest
drive towards Atheism. Why to resist satan? Neo answers near the end of Matrix 3:
``Because I choose to'', YouTube.
So much the worse for the paths of reason, eh?