• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is death sentence acceptable?

Is death sentence acceptable?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Theism taught by Islam, Christianity, Judaism Hinduism or Baha’i has a Deity God creator as the reason for everything. And I imagine you might view God similar like Christians as eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. To me.. that doesn't mix well with physics no matter how you try to harmonize it. The idea of a holy deity God creator above all laws of physics is man's creation, like other idols of the bronze age.
I understand EXACTLY where you are coming from because I post on another forum owned by an atheist who is a physicist with a PhD, and he teaches physics at a university. Most of the posters on that forum are atheists and they say the same things about god and the idols of the bronze age. ;)

I consider that my home forum because I have been there a long time and we are all like family... We do not let our differences in beliefs stand in between us. We all learn from each other even though we retain our own beliefs and non-beliefs... I think atheists are cool... :cool: