1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Is Death Final?

Discussion in 'Scriptural Debates' started by Earthling, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Trailblazer

Trailblazer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,654
    Religion:
    Baha'i
    That's true. We are all going to the same place, although it is not an actual place, but rather another dimension closely associated with the earth world.

2. Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +1,654
    Religion:
    Baha'i
    Okay thanks. If a mod would like to step in and tell me if it is okay for me to share Baha'i scriptures on this thread that would be appreciated.... Till then, mum's the word. ;)

3. Cacotopia

Cacotopia Let's go full Trottle

Ratings:
    +1,376
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Well it starts with the ground in this dimension. The extra dimension is where it gets iffy.

4. England my lionheart

England my lionheart Rockerjahili Rebel
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,282
    Religion:
    Atheist
    I think the simplest answer is that nobody has come back from being properly dead to say its not,I've seen dead people and it looks pretty final to me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +1,654
    Religion:
    Baha'i
    True, it is iffy for some people. ;)

6. 12jtartar

12jtartar Active Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +111
    Religion:
    Christian
    Rothschild,
    It seem to me that you have gone a little extreme in your post. There is nothing in these verses that differ with the idea of a resurrection.
    Job believed that he would be resurrected, as it seems to me, in verse, Job 14:14,15, where Job says about God, You will call and I will answer you, for you will desire to see the work of your hands again.
    At Job 14:10, the terms, where is he and whatever other question is asked, the question is asked because a dead person is actually, out of existence, the only thing remaining is the remembrance of that person. God has a perfect memory, so He will resurrect the person exactly as he was, then put into his brain his complete Memory Bank, and the resurrected person will recognize himself.
    People who are determined to be wicked will be forgotten, and will not be resurrected, but bothe the righteous and the unrighteous will be resurrected, John 5:28,29, Acts 24:15, Psalms 92:7.

• Like Like x 1