• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Darwinism useful?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It is so strong and perfect peer-review journal that it is not listed in Google. The place for genius works.

Bring listed in Google does not make a peer-reviewed journal reputable and reliable, It is the recognition of the scientists of the world ,universities, scientists and other scientific societies. The better journals of the world have a long history of reputable and reliable publishing.

questfortruth

Because you want to claim to have published a peer reviewed article, but that claim fails when we examine the publisher that you used.
Even the Sun has black spots. Look for positive aspect of my publication. It is really peer-reviewed. There was intense correspondence between us (me and Dr. Groote) and the three critically minded referees.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Even the Sun has black spots. Look for positive aspect of my publication. It is really peer-reviewed. There was intense correspondence between us (me and Dr. Groote) and the three critically minded referees.
Perhaps they work a bit harder to maintain the illusion, but why can't the source be found? It may be a new and struggling predatory journal.

You never answered why you did not submit it to a well respected professional journal. Besides that what does that article have to do with this thread?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I was kicked off. It is not me to blame, please.

I have shown that I am not crazy.

If you think that falling for a predatory journal proves that you are not crazy you are mistaken. I am not claiming that you are crazy, but I have not seen any evidence to the contrary.

But if you were "kicked off" from well respected journals that should tell you something.

questfortruth

But if you were "kicked off" from well respected journals that should tell you something.
To those who reject me, I will answer with the
words of the great visionary Nikola Tesla [strengthened by me]:
``You can steal the Present from me, but the Future is mine''.
This Rhyme resonates with me: ``you are amusing to Me; you are
the Mystery.'' (Madonna, Like a Prayer) Like the Father sings about my way
of doing mathematics and science. But this
Rhyme of the Celtic Woman song ``T\'ir N\'a N\'og'' predicts the unfair
total rejection: ``The world you left, it forgot your name''.