• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Climate Change real or a Hoax

Prometheus85

Global Warming also known as human caused global warming, is the rising average temperature of earth atmosphere and oceans and its related effects, sometimes popularly summarized as climate change. But there’s another group out there popularly knowns as global warming deniers who say,
  • A is not happening
  • B) is not caused by humans
  • C) is not significant enough to be a threat
Which makes more sense?

Global Warming also known as human caused global warming, is the rising average temperature of earth atmosphere and oceans and its related effects, sometimes popularly summarized as climate change. But there’s another group out there popularly knowns as global warming deniers who say,
  • A is not happening
Which makes more sense?

I am (C).

Scientific consensus says yes, it is happening.

Consensus isnt proof and thus dont matter.

Plus, i seen a video of a research group who if i remember correctly, got 40 or 400 thousand signatures from scientists who agree its not a threat.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I am (C).

Plus, i seen a video of a research group who if i remember correctly, got 40 or 400 thousand signatures from scientists who agree its not a threat.

You saw a video? Forty or four hundred thousand signatures? Well, I'm convinced.

exchemist

Veteran Member
  • A is not happening
Which makes more sense?
No it's the other way round. The phenomenon is climate change, sometimes popularly reduced to global warming, which is one feature of it: Global Warming vs. Climate Change | Resources – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Well you can look at the data and listen to science, or you can shove your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and blame it all on a conspiracy by the Chinese (it used to be the EU, but now it's China apparently) to damage the traditional American car-oriented way of life.

I really, really can't decide who to believe...... :rolleyes:

pearl

I don't think anyone seriously questions climate change, we are experiencing it, what is questioned is how much humans have contributed to it and how much, if any, can we effect the outcome.

leov

• A is not happening
Which makes more sense?
Bombshell Claim: Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice"

74x12

• A is not happening
Which makes more sense?
D) You're being manipulated by people. They tell you there is climate change and maybe there is or isn't. But one thing is for sure they have had weather modification for decades. And they aren't telling you that. So they control the weather and they make things happen and then global warming gets blamed or whatever ...

Meanwhile, you're breathing whatever pollutants and toxins they are spraying up there with their chem-trials. You know that it just doesn't stay floating up there right? It all drifts down sooner or later.

People need to unsheep themselves so they can see through all the nonsense. It's the only way anything will change.

Bear Wild

Name one scientist that has gone public with irrefutable proof.
You are joking aren't you. There are so many scientists as well as symposiums with the evidence that is clear that CO2 is increasing rapidly, the oceans are heating up and starting to expand. Glacier melting on Greenland increases at an alarming rated. The permafrost is melting releasing methane that also traps heat. The ice of the arctic ocean is disappearing so the arctic ocean is absorbing heat instead of ice reflecting it. There is much more if you have any doubts the only thing you need to change is evidence instead of proof. Climate change is not a mathematical equation so eliminate the word proof and use evidence and the list is very long. Just heard on scientist from the university of Texas present his clear evidence and its effect on costal sea levels and the impact on human migrations. Any further questions?

Bear Wild

I am (C).

What video are you talking about - one from the scientists for the oil companies?