• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Christ superior to other Prophets/Founders

muhammad_isa

A spirit is in the flesh so there is no reason that the Spirit of God can't be in the flesh.
That all depends on what you think G-d actually is..
Is G-d just a spirit/soul like we are, but with unlimited power to create and perfect in deeds?

No, I would say not ! That is a simplistic way of understanding what G-d is. He is infinite.
Glory be to G-d .. He is the origin of all souls/spirits.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
A spirit is in the flesh so there is no reason that the Spirit of God can't be in the flesh.
Yes, I believe that the Spirit of God can be manifested in the flesh as it was manifested in Jesus, but I don't believe that God can become flesh.

Madmogwai

Madmogwai
It is evidence for me. It starts with His claim to be from God and His fulfillment of OT prophecies concerning the Messiah and goes on to the things that He did and prophecies that people made about Him in His life and the witness reports of what He did. Then there are the things that have happened after He died including the resurrection and prophecies concerning what would happen surrounding the Messianic visit from God.
Everything you just quoted again cannot be proven at all.