• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is CBD legal in the United States?

Cooky

Veteran Member
If anyone has never tried CBD, it is the "body buzz" and good positive feeling of cannabis, without the high.

Cooky

Veteran Member
It depends on which state that you live in. Openly sold and advertised in my state. I don't think that it is legal in states that ban marijuana:

Best CBD Oil in Washington State - Best CBD Oils

I bought a blueberry drink at a shell gas station, and didn't even know it had CBD in it.

...I was in a really good mood all day! Literally didn't even know why until days later when I researched out of curiosity why it was $6.00 a bottle.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I've been wanting to try it for overall arthritic pain. Any thoughts on that? How about appetite too? The last thing I need is more appetite.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
CBD has become the modern equivalent of snake oil. People are using it for everything without any proof it works outside of the placebo effect.

I expect it does have some medical uses, but right now it's a fad.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've been wanting to try it for overall arthritic pain. Any thoughts on that? How about appetite too? The last thing I need is more appetite.

Is advertised to ease arthritis in the UK. And the UK wouldn't produce misleading advertising... Honestly...

I have a friend who uses it topically for arthrits in her hand, it seems to help her. And topically shouldn't boost your appetite

Darkforbid

Had to check; Yes, purchasing CBD is federally legal as long as it doesn't contain more than 0.3 percent THC, but some state laws have put restrictions on buyers. For example, Virginians can only buy and possess CBD if they have a prescription

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Is advertised to ease arthritis in the UK. And the UK wouldn't produce misleading advertising... Honestly...

I have a friend who uses it topically for arthrits in her hand, it seems to help her. And topically shouldn't boost your appetite
Well I guess I'll have to make a visit to the store. I'll have to put on a disguise though, as it's still FORBIDDEN amongst a certain crowd that might see me. Still, it'll recapture those nervous shakes of buying condoms 50 years ago. Not fond memories.

Cooky

Veteran Member
CBD has become the modern equivalent of snake oil. People are using it for everything without any proof it works outside of the placebo effect.

I expect it does have some medical uses, but right now it's a fad.

I beg to differ. I felt exceptionally happy that day.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It's legal in my state, shops are all over I bought some for my wife to try to for fibromyalgia, it seems to work very well for her where many other things even prescription medicines have failed

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Well I guess I'll have to make a visit to the store. I'll have to put on a disguise though, as it's still FORBIDDEN amongst a certain crowd that might see me. Still, it'll recapture those nervous shakes of buying condoms 50 years ago. Not fond memories.

Research senolytics. Compounds which kill senescent (zombie) cells.
There’s growing evidence of their effectiveness treating arthritis.
Generally they are analogs of curcumin.