• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Blood The Evidence Of A Christian God?

james bond

therefore, a very small child, or even a fetus, is sinless, since it could not yet be tested. Consider for instance, a 1 hour old human embryo. What kind of test did it no pass?

ciao

- viole

No, a fetus or infant both have sin. If they die, then they goes to heaven. How does that work for you? Do you need verification?

tas8831

What part of ancient times did you miss (sarcasm)?[/qoute]

Didn't. Just wondering what kind of argument you think you are making.
What I said was I was comparing the way it was with Adam and Eve and us today. We get the hint of perfect human being in Jesus after the resurrection. The Bible states he was new flesh and new bone. Moreover, Jesus states no flesh and blood will enter heaven. Thus, our current bodies is what changed from our perfect bodies previously. The longevity of humans follows after the perfect human started their this flesh and blood life. Today, we are several generations removed and our longevity is getting shorter. It's down to around 90 years from 120 years after the Noah's Flood. This is evidence to contradict evolution.
In real life, life expectancy is going up.
Life expectancy

You will have to show where longer lifespans are a claim of evolution.

What gets me is you missed the most important and main purpose of the blood sacrifice!!! It was a precursor to Jesus coming and going through the ultimate sacrifice. God's only son was sacrificed for us in a blood sacrifice!!! The ancient peoples had to believe that for their John 3:16 and to repent.
I didn't miss it, I didn't care about it.

Blood sacrifices are paganism.
If we have to sacrifice blood today, then I addressed it with blood donations.

LOL!
It means no homosexuals which God treated like Adam's sin. Homosexuality goes against God's command.
So does wearing clothing made from 2 kinds of thread.
Who cares?

What gets me is that you missed the part where I debunked your naive claims re: blood.

Funny.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
No, a fetus or infant both have sin. If they die, then they goes to heaven. How does that work for you? Do you need verification?
But why do they have sin? How can a few human cells, have sinned? Makes no sense. Are they reincarnated Adams?

ciao

- viole

james bond

For some reason, I can't reply to you. My time here grows short. God, through the mods, is warning me to leave the RF. I do have to admit that for quite an educated crowd, that it has gotten worse since the last time I was here. When did you guys start contradicting the Bible so much? Even the word, "repent," has been replaced by "change my mind." This is just mockery of what God and Bible states. This could be the Antibible forum. This will be my last day here unless I am banned before that haha.

Anyway, your life expectancy chart is bogus. You do not state what the life expectancy was before. The Bible clearly states it was 120 years after Noah's Flood for our generation.

I don't have to show anything for evolution. I'm the one stating that evolution doesn't work. Our life spans are getting shorter and if you don't think that is evidence for evolution not working, then good luck to you even getting to 90. Let alone 120 ;).

That said, that isn't that big of a deal. Don't worry, be happy. What is the most humongous deal of all is not believing in Jesus' blood sacrifice. ZOMG!!! Man, have you gone loco? It was the gift of eternal life and you are just tossing it away. I would think that you've considered this in your brain since you sound like an educated person. Anyway, isn't it evidence for Satan? That he appealed to your rebellious nature and tempted you away from God?

Someone asked what happens after death, and this video popped up in my youtube box today. However, the person was an atheist and one skilled in sarcasm, so I didn't think he was serious. Just food for thought. It's probably more for believers anyway, so will keep it in my back pocket for later.

As for paganism and blood sacrifices, it depends on who or what the sacrifice was being made to. With the one, true Christian God, it was part of the service and expected in ancient times. I don't know the history of it and what happened, but it disappeared after the flood.

Do you have any evidence, i.e. link, where you debunked my claim? Sometimes, I just blur through these forums as my alert box gets filled up. I'll be sure to look for your reply before leaving.

james bond

But why do they have sin? How can a few human cells, have sinned? Makes no sense. Are they reincarnated Adams?

ciao

- viole

The why is that A&E broke God's one command. It's inherited sin. This thread is about comparing what was different to our physical bodies before and after the sin. We gained blood.

On a side note, we see that it happens today with non-believers who do not obey John 3:16. Thus, it's understandable why A&E sinned. The only difference this time and A&E, it will result in spiritual death and not physical death.

I should include aborted fetuses, too. They have sin from Adam, but are free from willful sin, i.e. having free will and done wrong. I looked it up and the Bible does not clearly state that they will go to heaven, but there seems to be some verses alluding to that they'll be covered by Jesus' blood sacrifice.

"Let the Children Come to Me
Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” Luke 18:15-17

What Does the Bible Say About Infant Death?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The why is that A&E broke God's one command. It's inherited sin. This thread is about comparing what was different to our physical bodies before and after the sin. We gained blood.

On a side note, we see that it happens today with non-believers who do not obey John 3:16. Thus, it's understandable why A&E sinned. The only difference this time and A&E, it will result in spiritual death and not physical death.

I should include aborted fetuses, too. They have sin from Adam, but are free from willful sin, i.e. having free will and done wrong. I looked it up and the Bible does not clearly state that they will go to heaven, but there seems to be some verses alluding to that they'll be covered by Jesus' blood sacrifice.

"Let the Children Come to Me
Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” Luke 18:15-17

What Does the Bible Say About Infant Death?
That is not what I asked, even though I am happy you realized that abortion is actually a good thing, if what you believe is true. Obviously.

i asked you why I inherited the soul of Adam after he sinned, and not the soul of Adam before he sinned.

ciao

- viole

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

ciao

- viole

What people don't realize is our entire human makeup is cells. The only thing that's changed is the numbers.

Forgive me Father for my cells has sinned.

It is kind of weird. *Grin*

james bond

That is not what I asked, even though I am happy you realized that abortion is actually a good thing, if what you believe is true. Obviously.

i asked you why I inherited the soul of Adam after he sinned, and not the soul of Adam before he sinned.

ciao

- viole

That makes no sense. Your soul is your own and what makes you you. It's part of your life spirit that makes you live. It's evidence of the supernatural and the natural side by side. All you did was inherit Adam's sin and received this blood system that we all have. Thus, no flesh and blood will be able to enter heaven.

"Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable." 1 Corinthians 15:50

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
That makes no sense. Your soul is your own and what makes you you. It's part of your life spirit that makes you live. It's evidence of the supernatural and the natural side by side. All you did was inherit Adam's sin and received this blood system that we all have. Thus, no flesh and blood will be able to enter heaven.

"Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable." 1 Corinthians 15:50
If I inherited traits from Adam, then it does not obtain that my soul is completely me. I will be a sort of reincarnation, at least partial of Adam.

ergo, if it sere really me, then I decline to share any responsibility with what that idiot did. In the same way I share zero responsibility, nor credit, with what any of my ancestors did.

Ciao

- viole

james bond

If I inherited traits from Adam, then it does not obtain that my soul is completely me. I will be a sort of reincarnation, at least partial of Adam.

ergo, if it sere really me, then I decline to share any responsibility with what that idiot did. In the same way I share zero responsibility, nor credit, with what any of my ancestors did.

Ciao

- viole

You need to start answering the questions I ask you. Or else you are not working to understand what I am trying to communicate. You cannot just keeping asking questions and expecting me to do the work for you. This will not lead you to understanding of Adam's sin, if that's is truly your intention.

Not inherited traits, but the sin. How else could you not be of blood? That is what you inherited, what we all inherited. There is no way to change this and so we must die in this life.

If you want to discuss Adam's traits, then do you know what Adam's sin was really about? Do you know what made him disobey God? Sure, it was Satan saying what he said, but Adam taking what he said to his heart and then deciding to act on it. He thought he was like God and could do this and nothing would happen.

I already asked how some of these things work for you? Do you need verification?

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field that the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden?’” The woman answered the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden, but about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You must not eat of it or touch it, or you will die.’” “You will not surely die,” the serpent told her. “For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed together fig leaves and made coverings for themselves." Genesis 3:1-7

What was Adam's sin? What was Eve's sin? Both the same.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
You need to start answering the questions I ask you. Or else you are not working to understand what I am trying to communicate. You cannot just keeping asking questions and expecting me to do the work for you. This will not lead you to understanding of Adam's sin, if that's is truly your intention.

Not inherited traits, but the sin. How else could you not be of blood? That is what you inherited, what we all inherited. There is no way to change this and so we must die in this life.

If you want to discuss Adam's traits, then do you know what Adam's sin was really about? Do you know what made him disobey God? Sure, it was Satan saying what he said, but Adam taking what he said to his heart and then deciding to act on it. He thought he was like God and could do this and nothing would happen.

I already asked how some of these things work for you? Do you need verification?

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field that the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden?’” The woman answered the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden, but about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You must not eat of it or touch it, or you will die.’” “You will not surely die,” the serpent told her. “For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; so they sewed together fig leaves and made coverings for themselves." Genesis 3:1-7

What was Adam's sin? What was Eve's sin? Both the same.

well, then I suggest we go one step at a time, and you ask me only one question. And then we see where it goes.

so, which one shall we start with?

ciao
- viole

james bond

well, then I suggest we go one step at a time, and you ask me only one question. And then we see where it goes.

so, which one shall we start with?

ciao
- viole

Okay, this is an important lesson from Adam and Eve. What exactly was their sin? What did you get from what Satan said to them?

"The Fall

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths." Genesis 3:1-7

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Okay, this is an important lesson from Adam and Eve. What exactly was their sin? What did you get from what Satan said to them?

"The Fall

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You1 shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths." Genesis 3:1-7

if that was the tree of knowledge of good end evil, how was it possible for them to have known that they were about to do something evil before eating from it?
Makes no logical sense. Even less than talking snakes.

ciao

- viole

james bond

if that was the tree of knowledge of good end evil, how was it possible for them to have known that they were about to do something evil before eating from it?
Makes no logical sense. Even less than talking snakes.

ciao

- viole

Yes, it was the ToK of good and evil. You're not answering my question and I've given you the passage.

(Thinking out loud to myself)
Anyway, this is the way it goes with most who take the wide path. What Adam and Eve did was what Satan thought and did. It's the same today with humans who take the wide path. It's the easy way and not the hard way such as finding the answers to questions for yourself.

Farewell.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Yes, it was the ToK of good and evil. You're not answering my question and I've given you the passage.

Anyway, this is the way it goes with most who take the wide path. What Adam and Eve did was what Satan thought and did. It's the same today with humans who take the wide path. It's the easy way and not the hard way such as finding the answers to questions.

Good bye.

well, that does not explain why it was a sin, since I assume it is the root of all your argument. We have to go through this, I am afraid, to make sense of the rest.

If eating from the tree was what was giving the knowledge of good and evil, how could Adam and Eve be blamed of doing something evil, since the premises entail that they could not possible know?
And how could have they possibly known that the wide path, whatever that means, was evil, since, again, they had no knowledge about both good and evil?

do you have a viable explanation?

ciao

- viole

james bond

well, that does not explain why it was a sin, since I assume it is the root of all your argument. We have to go through this, I am afraid, to make sense of the rest.

If eating from the tree was what was giving the knowledge of good and evil, how could Adam and Eve be blamed of doing something evil, since the premises entail that they could not possible know?
And how could have they possibly known that the wide path, whatever that means, was evil, since, again, they had no knowledge about both good and evil?

do you have a viable explanation?

ciao

- viole

Do you have children? If you tell them not to do something like don't eat that cake I just baked for tonight's dinner gathering, then your kids know in their minds the difference between good and evil. Adam and Eve knew because God told them to that it is all right to eat from countless numbers of other trees in the garden except the ToK.

So, what was Adam's sin? What did you learn from their sin?

I'll add another. What is your sin?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Do you have children? If you tell them not to do something like don't eat that cake I just baked for tonight's dinner gathering, then your kids know in their minds the difference between good and evil. Adam and Eve knew because God told them to that it is all right to eat from countless numbers of other trees in the garden except the ToK.

Well, we know because, according to your theology, we inherited that from Adam. Didn't we? Otherwise, where would we get that information from, in your opinion? I don't remember having secretly eaten some apple from some forbidden knowledge tree. Also because I hate apples.

I think you are starting to contradict yourself.

So, you still have to answer the primary question. How could they know, since they could not possibly have taken that knowledge from their ancestors?

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

james bond

Well, we know because, according to your theology, we inherited that from Adam. Didn't we? Otherwise, where would we get that information from, in your opinion? I don't remember having secretly eaten some apple from some forbidden knowledge tree. Also because I hate apples.

I think you are starting to contradict yourself.

So, you still have to answer the primary question. How could they know, since they could not possibly have taken that knowledge from their ancestors?

Ciao

- viole

The easy way is to have your cake and eat it, too. However, like the children, you'll have to accept the consequences :rolleyes:.

Now, I think that video that appeared on my youtube list seems to be Catholic. I went to parochial school as a kid and rebelled when I was 13. Just too much guilt laid upon you. I think a lot of Catholic school kids go through it. Look at Tom Brady, former Super Bowl hero. He went to Serra HS in my local area. He was a bad boy kid, too. However, we grow up and learn.

I am Protestant and the focus is on the narrow gate of Jesus which leads to a narrow road. It becomes a journey. The rest of the end of world prophecy (allegory) is yet to come. I don't think you'll end up in the Torments like Lazarus unless you're really evil. You'll just think you're like the rest of the spiritually dead.

Farewell, good travels, and good blood to you in this life :cool:.