• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well the post does have government statistics and facts to back up what they're saying and the person who made that post used to be pro BLM, an SJW and a Feminst.

As a mixed person mixed with African I see a lot of the media protraying what they want the People to see, A LOT of white hate going on etc but Black Lives Matters vs. All Lives Matter is yet another tactic used to divide us even further. This thread is gon make people angry and racism may arise through the crevices smh Y'all need Satan...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
People not making snide remarks like that would be a good start, smart one.

There's clearly a problem. Just no real constructive dialog.

It seems no other ethnic minority group is going through such a crisis over race to such an extent.

I want to know why that is.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Obviously because no other ethnic group in America is discriminated against as much.
I believe that is changing the other way around, its the same here in Australia, the blacks are far more raciest that the whites, they can call me all the names in the world, but if I call them the same, then I am seen as being raciest, which is ridiculous.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Feel like explaining how?
Or are you just making grand generalizations like the article?

The core of BLM is associated with anti-semitic groups like Nation of Islam and the New Black Panthers. Is that good enough? I certainly wouldn't give any group that tags around with the KKK any consideration either... :D If you think the Black Lives Matter movement is bigger than the organizers, then you must admit that the white power movement is too or you are a hypocrite. :D Fundamentally, both are reactions to the erosion of one's culture so it makes sense that they exist... But....

I'm far beyond races because human trash comes in all colors. The only difference between white ghetto garbage and black ghetto garbage is whites can shoot and don't think they can fight the police, and win. :D