• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Biden Really A Racist or Just Stupid?

esmith

Veteran Member
A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth"
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden explains Indian-American remarks
"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Biden accused of making racist comment with ‘you ain’t black’ retort
“You got more questions. If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Cory Booker takes aim at Joe Biden's 'hoodie' language about race
"We've got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger,"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Biden is far from the best cookie in the cookie jar. But the people and the party have rallied behind him, and he may just be the hard pill to swallow to beat Trump.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Biden is just stupid, Trump is stupid and a racist to boot.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

“You got more questions. If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

"We've got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger,"

Well, the Democrats nominated him. They thought he was the best candidate and that Sanders was unelectable. Biden should drop out and they should give the nomination to Sanders.

Another option could be for the Democrats to launch a "Draft Hillary" campaign, but that would likely end in disaster.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

I wouldn't consider Joe Biden to be any more racist than most people who lived one hundred years ago.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

It doesn't matter. Trump has set the bar really low for how retarded a president can behave and get away with it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mr. Biden racist on the basis of those remarks? Why, @esmith! I truly think this is progress on your part!

Until now, I had no idea -- no idea at all -- that you were in solidarity with the Social Justice Warriors on the Left when it comes to harboring a hair trigger sensitivity to 'racism'. I'm impressed with your effort to reach out to the SJW's and stand with them against Mr. Biden. Truly impressed.

How do you like your new friends?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What's the matter the truth starting to hurt?
Guess, this really shows that old move cliche "you can't handle the truth" does apply to those that support Biden.

How presumptuous. I don't deny any of these claims or criticisms against Biden. Blind party loyalty is beneath me. I've never supported nor liked Biden (never liked the Clinton's either). I don't engage in a goofy, childish cult-like fan club mentality when it comes to politicians. Only fools idolize politicians as infallible heroes. We need to be better than that. You see, I'm what some may call a thinking man. I simply choose the "lesser evil", accepting their imperfections and potential to fail. I don't wallow in denial and willful ignorance.
Don't you think it might be a bit hypocritical how to relish these accusations again Biden while dismissing similar accusations against Trump (all based on political affiliation)?

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yup! Mr. Biden is a racist alright! It's just a fact that for eight long years, Mr. Obama was routinely appalled by his Vice President's racism. Absolutely and frequently appalled.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Mr. Biden racist on the basis of those remarks? Why, @esmith! I truly think this is progress on your part!

Until now, I had no idea -- no idea at all -- that you were in solidarity with the Social Justice Warriors on the Left when it comes to harboring a hair trigger sensitivity to 'racism'. I'm impressed with your effort to reach out to the SJW's and stand with them against Mr. Biden. Truly impressed.

How do you like your new friends?

Surely no one upset by Biden's remarks in the OP would vote for a guy who made a name for himself in politics by popularizing the idea that our first black President wasn't born in America, and launched his presidential campaign by stereotyping Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers? Surely not, Sunstone? That would just be...absurd! No one's cognitive dissonance could be that great, right?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

He's a politician all politicians are stupid, its a qualification for the Job.

Wandering Monk

Racist, stupid, AND PATRONIZING! Now, if he would just throw in a few superlatives we wouldn't be able tell him from Trump.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Surely no one upset by Biden's remarks in the OP would vote for a guy who made a name for himself in politics by popularizing the idea that our first black President wasn't born in America, and launched his presidential campaign by stereotyping Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers? Surely not, Sunstone? That would just be...absurd! No one's cognitive dissonance could be that great, right?

I am confident -- wholly confident -- that you are onto something there, Left Coast. Definitely onto something there! You know, in these highly partisan and contentious times, we on the left too often forget that everyone these days still has lines they would not knowingly cross. Cross by voting for a man who made a name for himself popularizing the lie that America's first black president was born in Kenya, or who launched his presidential campaign stereotyping Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers. Indeed, Left Coast, we too often forget everyone still has lines they would not cross.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't think the black community has any doubt whatsoever who's the "racist" between Trump and Biden, especially since the last poll I've seen on this has Trump being supported by 3% of blacks.

If one plays the recording of what Biden said, you'll see him with a big smile at the end, thus telling me that he had probably resorted to hyperbole. However, either way, he shouldn't have said it.

And he did apologize, so my question is this: When did anyone here actually hear Trump apologizing for anything?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wouldn't consider Joe Biden to be any more racist than most people who lived one hundred years ago.

What's the matter the truth starting to hurt?
Guess, this really shows that old move cliche "you can't handle the truth" does apply to those that support Biden.
Doesn't this just prove that Biden is a successful straight shooter who isn't afraid to "tell it like it is"?

Tom

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In my opinion, Mr. Biden is no more stupid than the average American. Everyone loves dumping on how dumb he is, but about 80% of the good folks dumping on Mr. Biden are no smarter than he is. That's how the bell curve works.

Goodness! We should all go a little easier on the man! Being nasty about Mr. Biden's brains is tantamount to being nasty about the brains of nearly everyone we deal with on a day-to-day basis.

I mean, not all of us can be as smart as me and my new-found Social Justice Warrior sympathizing friend, @esmith, here.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Let us not forget in what high esteem Joe held his President:

Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”