• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Beastiality (Zoophilia) morally wrong or right?

Is Beastiality (Zoophilia) morally right or wrong?

• Total voters

Fluffy

A fool
Having sex with an animal can be likened to rape.
A completely fair point. I do expect people who use arguments like this to have some sort of moral consistency though. For example, it annoys me when people see nothing wrong with chopping up and eating animals but they do have a problem with raping them.

If this is your only argument against bestiality, then would I be right in thinking that if you voted in the above poll, you would have gone for the second option?

Secondly, I have noticed a lot of people who have voted the third option have used the argument which Natural Submission gave and no other. Therefore I am at a loss as to why they still felt it wrong in the scenario where consent was given, as is suggested by the second option. Am I missing something here?

Natural Submission

Fluffy said:
A completely fair point. I do expect people who use arguments like this to have some sort of moral consistency though. For example, it annoys me when people see nothing wrong with chopping up and eating animals but they do have a problem with raping them.

If this is your only argument against bestiality, then would I be right in thinking that if you voted in the above poll, you would have gone for the second option?

Secondly, I have noticed a lot of people who have voted the third option have used the argument which Natural Submission gave and no other. Therefore I am at a loss as to why they still felt it wrong in the scenario where consent was given, as is suggested by the second option. Am I missing something here?

Animals shouldn't be eaten unless one is starving and has no other choice. If i were to vote it would be for the third option. Honestly i didn't read anyone's reply when i posted the first time. i am not concerned with anyone's opinion, i am only concerned with the truth.

There is more to life than pleasures of the flesh. True love is not just the rubbing of genitalia. The major function of sex is for pro-creation. One could have sex with a five year old boy or girl and he or she may get into it or even start it, but this doesn't make it right. The child is an innocent victim whether he/she enjoys it or not. Man's position is to take care of all life, whether human or non-human animals, not molest the innocent and the voiceless.

Reactions: Doc

Ardent Listener

This topic came up on another forum in regard to the subeject of homosexual marriage and I thought it was, at the very least, interesting.

Bangbang

retrorich said:
Animals are not capable of consenting to sex. Sex without mutual consent is wrong. Therefore, bestiality is wrong.
I hear that but I am goin to hell. I attacked a dog once when I was 14. Ughhhhh! Why did ya have to bring this up. Bad memory. :computer:

Flappycat

It's kinda weird, but I really don't see the harm in the thing. Most of the animals we keep as pets would bite anything that touched them the wrong way without their say so. I've got a little bumette here who wantered into my yard a few years ago who's bitten me on the nose just for laying my head next to hers in just the wrong way even though she insists on crawling under the covers with me on cold nights. Egads, woman, do you want to lay next to me or not? Man! Getting forcefully shoved out of bed after a few of those outbursts jolly well increased her tolerance range, and I wasn't about to give her a whole side of the bed to sleep on. Feh.

When I was a teenager, before we remodeled the house and still had folding curtain style doors that wouldn't close perfectly because they were old, I often had to actually chase our black lab out of the room or even put her out because she kept trying to stick her nose into unwelcome places at certain times. Hello! Lady! I actually meaaant it when I said go away!

Folks, as far as it being an ethical issue, it's not. It doesn't have the least bit of relation, in itself, to ethics. It's entirely a matter of taste. Just leave it. And black labs shouldn't try to take advantage of innocent, little teenaged boys.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I believe it is completly morally wrong, but have nothing against people who participate in it, as long as they don't talk to me about it, because I find it disgusting.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I'd rather have someone have sex with their pet than beat it or starve it. Ideally neither, but when it gets down to lesser evils...

Ardent Listener

beckysoup61 said:
I believe it is completly morally wrong, but have nothing against people who participate in it, as long as they don't talk to me about it, because I find it disgusting.
Warning! You may find the experiences and desires expressed on this thread as disgusting!:eek:

Bishka

Veteran Member
Ardent Listener said:
Warning! You may find the experiences and desires expressed on this thread as disgusting!:eek:
I do, but that doesn't make me think any less of anyone on this forum. Only intolerant people make me angry. If you want to have sex with your dog, go ahead, if it makes you happy, then I want you to be happy.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
... if there were truly giant space hampsters from Mars named "boo" i might just have to sleep with one... but other than that, i dont find animals attractive in that sense... I love animals, but i dont want to make love to them...

Flappycat

jamaesi said:
If the animal is raped.
Which is a rather difficult thing to do with something that is hard enough to win a fair fight with if it's serious. Most zoos I've known have a preference for...large breeds.

Sometimes the animal starts it.
The funniest thing in the world is reading a discussion of a zoo trying to explain to another zoo how to get Buddyduke to understand that he shouldn't get frisky when company is over.

Abram

Abraham
Ardent Listener said:
This topic came up on another forum in regard to the subeject of homosexual marriage and I thought it was, at the very least, interesting.
I brought it up. It was because I feel disciminated against if you allow homosexuals to marry. It hurts my feelings that I'm being told that a man(me) is not needed to raise a healthy child.
Can I marry my dog, who i love so very much. He always greets me with a happy tail and he never has a bad day. The perfect mate. I know we can't have a child together but we will adopt. You may thinks it's wrong but thats just your opinion, don't hate against the zoophilia's. They can't help being that way, born that way, right?:rolleyes:
Truth be said I think its gross. It also damages the inside of the animal. but so anal sex? So eat, drink, and be married to what ever you want.

Abram said:
I brought it up. It was because I feel disciminated against if you allow homosexuals to marry. It hurts my feelings that I'm being told that a man(me) is not needed to raise a healthy child.
Can I marry my dog, who i love so very much. He always greets me with a happy tail and he never has a bad day. The perfect mate. I know we can't have a child together but we will adopt. You may thinks it's wrong but thats just your opinion, don't hate against the zoophilia's. They can't help being that way, born that way, right?:rolleyes:
Truth be said I think its gross. It also damages the inside of the animal. but so anal sex? So eat, drink, and be married to what ever you want.
Why can't you get it through your skull that it's not that you are into beastiality!? It's that your dog is a male. That makes your relationship homosexual!:jester5:

Abram

Abraham
Divine Androgyne said:
Why can't you get it through your skull that it's not that you are into beastiality!? It's that your dog is a male. That makes your relationship homosexual!:jester5:
Weak... :eek: thats makes me a gay zoophilia. If I was black I'd be the most hated person.

Abram

Abraham
Maize said:
Show me who said that to you in those exact words......
To say that a same sex couple can be married and raise a child. Your saying you can raise a child with no dad. It's okay, the man of the house is not needed. Females also are not need because it's okay for two men to raise a child. This is off subject but I wanted to answer your question.

Abram said:
To say that a same sex couple can be married and raise a child. Your saying you can raise a child with no dad. It's okay, the man of the house is not needed. Females also are not need because it's okay for two men to raise a child. This is off subject but I wanted to answer your question.
Just when I started to like you, it's back to that old ****! If you want to make friends here let's hear more about your dog.:jester5: