• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Baha'u'llah true or false Prophet?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
How do I define what is true to me, by listening to what Christ Jesus will say throughout the Christian bible/scriptures.

The truth lays with knowing what the Spirit of God teaches. That the Spirit of God shall bring to my remembrance whatsoever Christ Jesus has said throughout the Christian bible/scriptures.

As it is written ----"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"
1 Corinthians 2:14.

Your truth is jesus truth. When we speak of your truth we are referring to your belief. No one shares your truth but the people you agree with.

Its not complicated=your truth is christ truth.

Nothing more than that.

InvestigateTruth

Seeing that Christ Jesus foretold all things. What would be the use of God to send any prophets, Seeing that Christ Jesus has already foretold all things.

Everything that a person will need to know is all written down throughout the bible/scriptures.
Jesus did not say all the truth, because they could not bear it. He foretold that, there comes a time, you no longer ask Jesus, but the Father Himself will come. Bahaullah is the Manifestation of the Father who Jesus foretold.

Faithofchristian

Your truth is jesus truth. When we speak of your truth we are referring to your belief. No one shares your truth but the people you agree with.

Its not complicated=your truth is christ truth.

Nothing more than that.

Jesus truth is my truth. Seeing how I follow only the teachings of Christ Jesus.

Faithofchristian

Jesus did not say all the truth, because they could not bear it. He foretold that, there comes a time, you no longer ask Jesus, but the Father Himself will come. Bahaullah is the Manifestation of the Father who Jesus foretold.

That only shows how little you really do know.
Let's see, in the book of Mark 13:23.
Jesus did say ---" But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things"

So how does that fit into what your saying.

InvestigateTruth

That only shows how little you really do know.
Let's see, in the book of Mark 13:23.
Jesus did say ---" But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things"

So how does that fit into what your saying.
Do you think fortelling future, is the same as telling all the truth?
He foretold of future revelation, that When it comes, all truth will be revealed.
Book of revelation, tells us, Book of God is sealed. When the Lord comes, He will open its seals, meaning He will reveal its secrets. So, Jesus did not do that.

QuestioningMind

Well whether you know it or not.
As you speak, your fulfilling Prophecy that was written in the Christian bible/scriptures a little over 2000 years ago.

Please do clarify what 'prophecy' I am fulfilling that isn't either so vague it could mean virtually anything or no different from an accurate prediction.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
How many religions that you know of, Teaches the Three Heaven's and Earth age's

There's three stages that the earth is going through.
The first earth age, is where the dinosaur bones came from.
The second earth age, is where were at now.
The third earth age, will come at the time, when Christ Jesus returns.

If people knows the Christian bible/scriptures, so well, see if they can explain the Three Heaven's and Earth age's.
That's found within the pages of the Christian bible/scriptures.

What happened in the First Earth age, that brought us to be here in this second the earth age, and for what reason are we here, and what happened.

It's all there, within the pages of the Christian bible/scriptures.

Here's another good example, does the bible mention Islam. Many people will into the Christian bible/scriptues, going about putting their twist into the Christian bible/ scriptures. Now I did that to another Religious book, can you imagine the out cry there would be.

But yet people think nothing about it, But when a Christian stands up, Such as myself to correct them in their error, those people come across like they know more, than the Christians themselves knows about their own bible/scriptures.
In their wildness dreams, they know nothing, only to take and twist the things within the Christian bible/scriptures, to fit their agenda.

You would think that a person would stop and think, since it is a Christian bible/scriptures, maybe I should at lease take in consideration what the Christians have to say. Since it is a Christian bible/scriptures.
But Nope, people come across like they know it all about a Christian bible/scriptures.

So I ask those people, explain exactly about the Three Heaven's and Earth age's.
It's all there within the pages of the Christian bible/scriptures.

This doesn't prove the bible is superior to other religions. It just means it's superior to you.

The Dharma suttas (scriptures loosly translated) are over a thousand. They speak of every problem to man both direct and indirect lessons. Many "denominations" see The Buddha giving blessings. Deities help us connect to The Buddha teachings. It's a whole lot better than christianity. Its not based on needing miracles and supernatural things. It's not atheistic but totally logical and better practice.

But that's the truth I hold up. That is reality. It just make sense. That's how I see the world

God is how you see the world. But the issue is belittling other religions as inferior in light of your own. How does that help you spiritually?

IsaiahX

Ape That Loves
Neither. There is no such thing as prophets. The entire idea is false. You really need someone else to do your work for you? That seems like a copout.

A prophet is just a human given some extra responsibility to teach and, well, prophesy. They don't do our work for us, they give us work to do.

Faithofchristian

Do you think fortelling future, is the same as telling all the truth?
He foretold of future revelation, that When it comes, all truth will be revealed.
Book of revelation, tells us, Book of God is sealed. When the Lord comes, He will open its seals, meaning He will reveal its secrets. So, Jesus did not do that.

So you take those seven seals to mean the book of Revelation as being sealed.
Where do you get that at, Who told that.

If to what you say, that the book of Revelation is sealed, Well someone didn't do a very good job of sealing the book of Revelation.
Because disciple John was given to know what everything represents and who.

The book of Revelation is a open book, each one of those seals explains what is to be happening on earth before Christ Jesus returns.
So the book of Revelation is not as sealed as you think it is.

Faithofchristian

Please do clarify what 'prophecy' I am fulfilling that isn't either so vague it could mean virtually anything or no different from an accurate prediction.

Seeing you ask what prophecy it is that your fulfilling, So how would you know it's so vague, it could mean virtually anything.
Without knowing first what prophecy it is that your fulfilling.

Have you always been in the habit of saying things against something, without first knowing what it is.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

If to what you say, that the book of Revelation is sealed, Well someone didn't do a very good job of sealing the book of Revelation.

The book of Revelation is a open book, each one of those seals explains what is to be happening on earth before Christ Jesus returns.

Given your explanations, I think the door was double bolted and deadlocked. :D

Thank God for Baha'u'llah is all can say. ;)

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

Book of Revelation are Prophecies. Bible tells us, prophecies come from God, and we are not supposed to interpret them personally. Their interpretations can only be revealed by God.

Faithofchristian

Given your explanations, I think the door was double bolted and deadlocked. :D

Thank God for Baha'u'llah is all can say. ;)

Regards Tony

Just because people do not understand or have the knowledge or wisdom about the book of Revelation, does not mean it's lock or double bolted as you say. It just means it's not given to them to know.

It just means the book of Revelation was given to God's elect people, who have the wisdom of understanding with knowledge to understand the book of Revelation.

Just because people do not understand what is being said and done in the book of Revelation, does not mean it's lock. Only lock and double bolted to those people.

So it's not as lock and bolted as people may think it is.

In the book of Revelation, Christ Jesus speaks about two Israel's, one being the false Israel and the other being the true Israel of God.

But seeing the book of Revelation is lock and double bolted as you say it is. Then people wouldn't know this, because the book of Revelation is only lock and double bolted to those people.

Faithofchristian

Book of Revelation are Prophecies. Bible tells us, prophecies come from God, and we are not supposed to interpret them personally. Their interpretations can only be revealed by God.

That's right, people do not interpret what God has already done in giving the interpretation of everything to be found in the book of Revelation himself.

When people go to read the book of Revelation, and find it doesn't make any sense to them, that only means it wasn't given to them to know the book of Revelation.
The book of Revelation was only given to God's elect people to know the book of Revelation.

This is why in the first chapter of Revelation, it is written--"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John"

And who are the servants of God and Christ Jesus, the servants are God's elect people.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
A prophet is just a human given some extra responsibility to teach and, well, prophesy. They don't do our work for us, they give us work to do.
It's fine with me that you believe in prophets and prophesy. I see no evidence for prophesy (and by inference, prophets) . From what I've seen, people make predictions, it doesn't come out right, and then later, the follower historians alter what this so called prophet said, to make it seem like an accurate prediction. But it really wasn't.

To each his own understanding.

InvestigateTruth

That's right, people do not interpret what God has already done in giving the interpretation of everything to be found in the book of Revelation himself.

When people go to read the book of Revelation, and find it doesn't make any sense to them, that only means it wasn't given to them to know the book of Revelation.
The book of Revelation was only given to God's elect people to know the book of Revelation.

This is why in the first chapter of Revelation, it is written--"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John"

And who are the servants of God and Christ Jesus, the servants are God's elect people.
The interpretations in revelation are not given. It says, when the Lord comes, He will open the seals of it, meaning, He will reveal its interpretations. Same as interpretations of the first coming of messiah in Jewish scriptures were unknown till, Jesus came. The interpretations of the Revelation were unknown till Bahaullah came.

Faithofchristian

The interpretations in revelation are not given. It says, when the Lord comes, He will open the seals of it, meaning, He will reveal its interpretations. Same as interpretations of the first coming of messiah in Jewish scriptures were unknown till, Jesus came. The interpretations of the Revelation were unknown till Bahaullah came.

Maybe than you take that up with Christ Jesus, seeing that everything in Revelation, Christ Jesus has not only open all the seals, But also has given the interpretation of all things in Revelation himself.

InvestigateTruth

Maybe than you take that up with Christ Jesus, seeing that everything in Revelation, Christ Jesus has not only open all the seals, But also has given the interpretation of all things in Revelation himself.
If you read revelation, the opening of the seals of the Book is to be done at the time of End, when the Lord comes. There is no where in Revelation, where it says, the seals became open, before the time of End. This is also seen in prophecies of Daniel, and Isaiah.

Faithofchristian

If you read revelation, the opening of the seals of the Book is to be done at the time of End, when the Lord comes. There is no where in Revelation, where it says, the seals became open, before the time of End. This is also seen in prophecies of Daniel, and Isaiah.

Seeing that you didn't read Revelation 5:1-5
"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof"

Therefore the Lord Christ Jesus open the seven seals in verse 5.

Otherwise we couldn't read about what is happening in those seven seals in
Revelation chapter 6.
Christ Jesus open the seven seals that's why we can read what is happening in each one of those seven seals.

In case you didn't know, we are already in the end times.
We are now in the forth seal of Revelation.
Everything that is happening in the forth seal is already happening in the world.