• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Apple Really Satan's Company?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You do realize you are asking a religious person for evidence concerning his religious beliefs.

Just saying. :)
A thousand apologies! I made a wild guess that the bible might come into that somewhere, but ─ mea culpa!

suncowiam

A thousand apologies! I made a wild guess that the bible might come into that somewhere, but ─ mea culpa!

Citation or reference is probably a better word to use than evidence.

Even then it's your interpretation versus his if we truly want to get technical. It's not like we can perform experiments or observations to test his theory. Or can we?

So, he's actually within his own bounds provided to him by his religious beliefs.

I find it ironic and possibly a tad hypocritical that other theists are criticizing him.

I didn't think Apple was Satan's company and that it was a joke, but the evidence continues to mount. It's just a coincidence, isn't it ha ha?

I called them far worse than 'satan's company' when I had to pay $100 for a replacement MacBook charger.

I also think that they must be doing something supernatural to make all of their competitors in the laptop market so phenomenally incompetent that they can't put together a decent computer between them forcing me to overpay to a company I hate.

I'm with the :smilingimp: hypothesis...

atanu

Premium Member
main-qimg-fa607d890c0c598ecb6e77ca31adfb42-c

Apple is the #1 company in terms of making money in California. Their logo is that of an apple with a bite taken out of it. I can't speak for all religions, but for Christianity, it's based on the word of God. hey have all their products made in atheist China. Workers there committed suicide by jumping off the roof of manufacturing plants until they put up nets. Sorry, but you'll have to commit suicide on your own time. Steve Jobs wasn't the nicest man to work for and some call him a devil. Today, we have a homosexual as President and CEO. Yesterday, we found out Qualcomm was fined $1.2 B for paying off Apple to use their products exclusively. And yet people wait impatiently in line for the latest iPhone until informed they are sold out. The very first Apple computer sold for $666.66. And the list goes on.

I didn't think Apple was Satan's company and that it was a joke, but the evidence continues to mount. It's just a coincidence, isn't it ha ha?

Satan or God, does not matter. I will surely pick up a HomePod, for my love of music.

2natural

It's 100% confirmed.

Apple has always been a Satanic company.

The iPhones never belong to the user, it doesn't matter how much money you paid for them. iPhone and other Apple products were created to keep you as a slave.

Apple products e.g. the iPhone (since it exists) cannot be set up and used locally without an internet connection.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
main-qimg-fa607d890c0c598ecb6e77ca31adfb42-c

Apple is the #1 company in terms of making money in California. Their logo is that of an apple with a bite taken out of it. I can't speak for all religions, but for Christianity, it's based on the word of God. hey have all their products made in atheist China. Workers there committed suicide by jumping off the roof of manufacturing plants until they put up nets. Sorry, but you'll have to commit suicide on your own time. Steve Jobs wasn't the nicest man to work for and some call him a devil. Today, we have a homosexual as President and CEO. Yesterday, we found out Qualcomm was fined $1.2 B for paying off Apple to use their products exclusively. And yet people wait impatiently in line for the latest iPhone until informed they are sold out. The very first Apple computer sold for $666.66. And the list goes on.

Isn't Satan a majority stockholder? I am pretty sure he is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You nailed it.

See, what many people don't know is that both god and the devil are extremely money hungry. God has himself set with a multibillion dollar tax-free industry, and Satan makes phones for hipsters.
I knew Satan was behind the hipsters. I just knew it. Probably the sole reason for the man bun.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Probably yes, because you know apples are intrinsically evil because Europeans who translated the Bible read it in Latin and thought it was appropriate to make the forbidden into an apple.

As for worker suicides, the manufacturers aren't exclusive to Apple. You're likely to have parts made by the same manufacturers or some with just as much ethics as well if you're using a PC.
It was more than likely a fig if I recall.