• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Apple Really Satan's Company?

Srivijaya

1. Buy "Our fastest computer yet."
2. Upgrade the O.S.
3. Upgrade it again.
4. Sorry the latest O.S. doesn't work on that mac any more.
5. Repeat from 1.

Yeah, they're Satan's spawn - that and the 666 I discovered engraved on a ram chip and an inverted pentangle I spotted being worn around the neck of a so-called guru.

Still, compared to a PC...

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You nailed it.

See, what many people don't know is that both god and the devil are extremely money hungry. God has himself set with a multibillion dollar tax-free industry, and Satan makes phones for hipsters.
Speaking from the perspective of someone living in Portlandia, hipsters don't use iPhones (again, too mainstream. Soccer moms use iphones.) Hipsters here don't use smart phones at all. They'e gone back to low tech phones and forsake social media and electronic scheduling because it disconnects people and causes too much toxicity man. (They also don't have cable. But that's because millenials cant afford **** anymore more rather than the hipster thing.)

QuestioningMind

main-qimg-fa607d890c0c598ecb6e77ca31adfb42-c

Apple is the #1 company in terms of making money in California. Their logo is that of an apple with a bite taken out of it. I can't speak for all religions, but for Christianity, it's based on the word of God. hey have all their products made in atheist China. Workers there committed suicide by jumping off the roof of manufacturing plants until they put up nets. Sorry, but you'll have to commit suicide on your own time. Steve Jobs wasn't the nicest man to work for and some call him a devil. Today, we have a homosexual as President and CEO. Yesterday, we found out Qualcomm was fined $1.2 B for paying off Apple to use their products exclusively. And yet people wait impatiently in line for the latest iPhone until informed they are sold out. The very first Apple computer sold for $666.66. And the list goes on.

I didn't think Apple was Satan's company and that it was a joke, but the evidence continues to mount. It's just a coincidence, isn't it ha ha?

Clearly delusional people can convince themselves of anything.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Apple is the #1 company in terms of making money in California. Their logo is that of an apple with a bite taken out of it. I can't speak for all religions, but for Christianity, it's based on the word of God.
According to Genesis, (a) the snake wasn't Satan (b) the snake told no lies (c) each of Eve and Adam ate the fruit at a time when they were unable to tell good from evil, hence no sin was possible for them (d) no mention is made of disobedience, sin, original sin, the fall of man, the need for a redeemer or death entering the world (and in fact the latter notion is directly contradicted by Yahweh's own words: the reason (the only reason) he expels them from the Garden is lest they eat from the tree of life and live forever). On top of that, knowledge of good and evil is an excellent thing to have, and Eve is a true heroine. So though I don't use Apple, I have no trouble with their logo.
They have all their products made in atheist China.
China has an atheist government, but as for the religious views of the Chinese people, here's a >short outline<.
Today, we have a homosexual as President and CEO.
So? Many Christian churches have openly homosexual members. In the US the proportion of homosexuals in the clergy is well above the national population average, being between 10% and 33% depending on which survey you prefer (>more here<).
I didn't think Apple was Satan's company and that it was a joke, but the evidence continues to mount. It's just a coincidence, isn't it ha ha?
What evidence?

Last edited:

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder
It's the way computer most companies work:

1. Buy this! (with specified expiry date)
  2. Hey, that one was bad wasn't it? Buy this!

In the meanwhile, you've got 12 million updates per week and your browsing data is sent off to the nearest politician :D

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Apple is the #1 company in terms of making money in California. Their logo is that of an apple with a bite taken out of it. I can't speak for all religions, but for Christianity, it's based on the word of God. hey have all their products made in atheist China. Workers there committed suicide by jumping off the roof of manufacturing plants until they put up nets. Sorry, but you'll have to commit suicide on your own time. Steve Jobs wasn't the nicest man to work for and some call him a devil. Today, we have a homosexual as President and CEO. Yesterday, we found out Qualcomm was fined $1.2 B for paying off Apple to use their products exclusively. And yet people wait impatiently in line for the latest iPhone until informed they are sold out. The very first Apple computer sold for $666.66. And the list goes on.

Naw. Procter & Gamble had that distinction long long ago with that evil occultic symbol they had. "0)

james bond

:unamused:

Sometimes, the stories people tell themselves leave me with little more than the expression above...

So, you never heard the urban myths about Apple being Satan's company? Somebody said that the original Apple logo was that of a boy reading the Bible under an Apple tree. Let me see if I can find it, if true.

Moreover, I worked at Apple, but I didn't see any Satanism being practiced there. I did learn to drink beer by the shot every five minutes for a whole hour and beer pong there. Not while we were working though. There were managers there who acted like Steve Jobs. I'll leave it at that since I can't reveal the inner workings.

james bond

Clearly delusional people can convince themselves of anything.

C'mon I didn't say they were Satanists or Satan's company, but it sure is a coincidence. I first heard the urban legend at Apple and that was why they made so much money and had so much cash lying around. Then I found/heard more coincidences. Maybe Jobs did the Apple logo with the bite taken out and the $666 for the first Apple thinking he'd do better with Satan than being the Walt Disney type.

james bond

Naw. Procter & Gamble had that distinction long long ago with that evil occultic symbol they had. "0)

Yeah, I remember that. It was on the news. I doubt the media would touch this one about Apple or would someone such as Fox News do so? Maybe if they found Apple was involved in some huge scam or caught manipulating the market for their products.

Here's another true story about iPhones or any phone with lithium batteries. Don't leave it in your front pocket. Back pocket may be better.

james bond

Well, I found the first Apple logo from 1976. It's Sir Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree, and probably reading a science book (not the Bible).

Apple_first_logo-330x480.jpg

The blog I found it in should please the atheists as it talks their language.

Karel Donk's Blog » Apple – The Occult Secrets behind the Brand

The only comment I have is the Bible and the Sumerians accounts had similarities, but the Biblical story was not a copy. The details are different and it's the details that determine the veracity of a story. What Biblical scholars believe is they both are taken from an actual event that preceded the Sumerian story of the Gilgamesh Epic. However, the Sumerian story lacks the details of the later Biblical story of Noah and the Flood.

EDIT: Even the famous 1984 Macintosh commercial found in the link above shows an "Eve" freeing all the "Adams" tied to the group think of the PC world.

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Apple is evil but they're not Satanic or anything, clearly Jobs is part of the Illuminati. Geez get it right.;)
China is not an atheistic country, why would that even matter anyway?
Also why bring up someone's homosexuality? The hell does that have to do with anything?
You realise that the so called "father of modern computing" (Sir Alan Turing) was a gay man anyway? Is every computer now gay or something? I don't get this one. Also I'm pretty sure Apple's competitiors have gay employees anyway, just by sheer statistical coincidence or whatever. So a higher up is gay? And? Was he hired because of his gayness or something? The hell?

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

You are obcessed with atheism, if it's not athiest scientists it's athiest Chinese.

FYI
National surveys conducted in the early 21st century estimated that some 80% of the population of China, that is more than a billion people, practise some kind of Chinese folk religion or Taoism; 10–16% are Buddhists; 2–3% are Christians; and 1–2% are Muslims.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

Regarding the apple logo, the reference to A&E is a myth

If beauty is indeed truth, as John Keats claimed, then this story ought to be true: The logo on the back of your iPhone or Mac is a tribute to Alan Turing, the man who laid the foundations for the modern-day computer, pioneered research into artificial intelligence and unlocked German wartime codes.
His death, a decade after the end of the war, provides the link with Apple. Unrecognized for his work, facing jail for gross indecency and humiliated by estrogen injections intended to 'cure' his homosexuality, he bit into an apple he had laced with cyanide. He died in obscurity on June 7, 1954, 10 years and a day after the Normandy landings, which made copious use of intelligence gleaned by his methods.
And so, the story goes, when two Stanford entrepreneurs were looking for a logo for their brand new computer company, they remembered Turing and his contribution to their field. They chose an apple -- not a complete apple, but one with a bite taken out of it.
Sadly, the truth is rarely as simple, or beautiful, as we would like. I first researched this story in 2005 and was assured by someone at Apple that it was indeed true. The article struck a chord and several people got in touch to say how pleased or touched they were to hear the story.
A few years later I mentioned it to another Apple employee, who immediately said that he thought it was a myth. It may have started around the time of the 2001 film about the Bletchley Park code breakers, Enigma, or it may have just resurfaced then. He checked with Apple headquarters, and although they were non-committal, it was clear that that Turing story was not official Apple history
Other theories were advanced. The apple represented knowledge, as in the biblical story of Adam and Eve, or referenced the falling fruit that led Sir Isaac Newton to the concept of gravity. Supporters of the latter theory note the name of Apple's handheld PDA, the Newton, but that was more than a decade after the creation of the logo.
Sadly, the evidence now points in a more prosaic direction. In a 2009 interview with CreativeBits, Rob Janoff, the man who drew the logo, reflected on the theories about his work. He dismisses Sir Isaac or the Bible as source material and, while he says he is charmed by the links with the Turing story, he says he was unaware of them at the time.
"I'm afraid it didn't have a thing to do with it," he said. "It's a wonderful urban legend."
Janoff says that he received no specific brief from Steve Jobs, and although he's hazy about how he settled on the simple outline of an apple, the reason for the bite is crystal clear: it's there for scale, he says, so that a small Apple logo still looks like an apple and not a cherry.
It wasn't long before Janoff discovered the first happy coincidence of his design, when a colleague told him that "bytes" were the foundation stones of computing. The more romantic myth-making would follow soon behind.
I was disappointed when the Turing story was first cast into doubt, but grew to enjoy the uncertainty. Limbo seemed a fitting, even poetic state, for the tale of a man who lived in the shadows. Even his tribute was now floating between life and death, like Snow White after she swallowed her own mythical apple.
I hope that a similar respect for beauty over cold, hard fact lay behind Steve Jobs' silence on the matter. He could have dismissed the creation myths inspired by his company, but he chose not to. More than most, he appreciated the value of a beautiful story.

https://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/06/opinion/apple-logo/index.html

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
So, you never heard the urban myths about Apple being Satan's company?

Until now? No. I tend to be mindful of the stories I listen to and don't expose myself to that kind of garbage. RF is really the only place I might be exposed to this kind of crap. And I'm definitely going to delete this piece of information from my brain files. Waste of brain space. No offense intended. :sweat:

Vee

Premium Member

I'm not sure if your creativity should be admired or regretted.

QuestioningMind

C'mon I didn't say they were Satanists or Satan's company, but it sure is a coincidence. I first heard the urban legend at Apple and that was why they made so much money and had so much cash lying around. Then I found/heard more coincidences. Maybe Jobs did the Apple logo with the bite taken out and the $666 for the first Apple thinking he'd do better with Satan than being the Walt Disney type.

Delusional people tend to find 'coincidences' everywhere.

james bond

You are obcessed with atheism, if it's not athiest scientists it's athiest Chinese.

I call 'em as I see 'em. The PRC is communist and thus atheist since, at least, 1949. I would not trust these atheist Chinese as they have a ginormous army, nuclear weapons, gold and money. I do not buy food made in China.

"Mao Zedong took control over China in 1949 and proclaimed the nation as the People's Republic of China, a communist country. China has remained consistently communist since 1949 although economic reforms have been in place for several years. China has been called "Red China" due to the Communist Party's control over the country. China does have political parties other than the Communist Party of China (CPC), and open elections are held locally throughout the country.

That said, the CPC has control over all political appointments, and little opposition typically exists for the ruling Communist Party. As China has opened up to the rest of the world in recent decades, the resulting disparities of wealth have eroded some of the principles of communism, and in 2004 the country's constitution was changed to recognize private property.

The World's Communist Countries

As for the rest of the story, it's interesting since Turing was one of those who thought different. I'm not disgreeing that Apple intended Satanism. Like I said, I did not see any devil worship or anything remotely close. Maybe CNN on all the time in the employee break room ha ha. All of it purely coincidental as in any resemblance to real people. That said, maybe Satanism seems to have found its way into Apple since it's such a prominent company. Anything for pub. Thus, if you use Apple products, then there's no need to worry unless the execs were caught doing something nefarious.

Church of Satan used Macintosh

Apple Computer and the Church of Satan | churchofsatan.com

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I call 'em as I see 'em. The PRC is communist and thus atheist since, at least, 1949. I would not trust these atheist Chinese as they have a ginormous army, nuclear weapons, gold and money. I do not buy food made in China.

"Mao Zedong took control over China in 1949 and proclaimed the nation as the People's Republic of China, a communist country. China has remained consistently communist since 1949 although economic reforms have been in place for several years. China has been called "Red China" due to the Communist Party's control over the country. China does have political parties other than the Communist Party of China (CPC), and open elections are held locally throughout the country.

That said, the CPC has control over all political appointments, and little opposition typically exists for the ruling Communist Party. As China has opened up to the rest of the world in recent decades, the resulting disparities of wealth have eroded some of the principles of communism, and in 2004 the country's constitution was changed to recognize private property.

The World's Communist Countries

As for the rest of the story, it's interesting since Turing was one of those who thought different. I'm not disgreeing that Apple intended Satanism. Like I said, I did not see any devil worship or anything remotely close. Maybe CNN on all the time in the employee break room ha ha. All of it purely coincidental as in any resemblance to real people. That said, maybe Satanism seems to have found its way into Apple since it's such a prominent company. Anything for pub. Thus, if you use Apple products, then there's no need to worry unless the execs were caught doing something nefarious.

Church of Satan used Macintosh

Apple Computer and the Church of Satan | churchofsatan.com

Well you see them wrong because FACTs show you are wrong.

Also you fall into the creationist trap of confusing nationalism with atheism, god bless america.

So mllions of people use apple computers, including many chrstian churches, hospitals, charities etc.

You obviously didn't read the article, the last few paragraphs in particular referenced Rob Janoff, the guy who drew the logo, i certain he knows far better than your guesswork what inspired the work.

suncowiam

According to Genesis, (a) the snake wasn't Satan (b) the snake told no lies (c) each of Eve and Adam ate the fruit at a time when they were unable to tell good from evil, hence no sin was possible for them (d) no mention is made of disobedience, sin, original sin, the fall of man, the need for a redeemer or death entering the world (and in fact the latter notion is directly contradicted by Yahweh's own words: the reason (the only reason) he expels them from the Garden is lest they eat from the tree of life and live forever). On top of that, knowledge of good and evil is an excellent thing to have, and Eve is a true heroine. So though I don't use Apple, I have no trouble with their logo.
China has an atheist government, but as for the religious views of the Chinese people, here's a >short outline<.
So? Many Christian churches have openly homosexual members. In the US the proportion of homosexuals in the clergy is well above the national population average, being between 10% and 33% depending on which survey you prefer (>more here<).
What evidence?

You do realize you are asking a religious person for evidence concerning his religious beliefs.

Just saying. :)