• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is any religion better than any other? Can any faith guarantee mental and spiritual uplift?

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
But civilizations predated Torah.
Where does Qur'an say they didn't?

> They dont but yours does.
Which is why the challenge hasn't been met, nor will it ever be met. Arabic was in use pre Islam, but when the Qur'an was revealed it raised the bar in terms of composition, eloquence and grammar. Instead of bringing something like it, all people can do is re-arrange the words. :/

But civilizations predated Torah.
Only because Polytheists let you preach your religion . But you dont . You are intolerant people . And believe me Polytheism will takeover . Because most of the moslem countries are surviving because of aids and support from kafir nations uwu.[/quote]India is a majority Hindu Country, yet the growth of Monotheism will have a big impact in years to come:

Asia[edit]
Islam is currently the largest religion in Asia. According to the Pew Research Center, nearly three-in-ten people living in the Asia-Pacific region in 2030 (27.3%) will be Muslim, up from about a quarter in 2010 (24.8%) and roughly a fifth in 1990 (21.6%).[30]

, regarding attitudes "toward birth control," younger (ages 10–19) Muslim women are less likely to favor it than are older (ages 20–30). Regarding "knowledge of birth control," younger (ages 10–19) Muslim women know less than do older (ages 20–30). "Muslim marriages take place earlier" than other religions, and younger (ages 10–19) Muslim women are more likely to want to have "many children" than are older (ages 20–30).[31]

According to Paul Kurtz, Muslims in India are much more resistant to modern contraceptive measures compared to other Indians and, as a consequence, the fertility rate among non-Muslim women is much lower compared to that of Muslim women.[32][33] According to the projection of a 2006 committee appointed by the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, if the current trend continued, by the end of the 21st century India's Muslim population would reach about 340 million people (19% or 20% of India's total projected population), despite the fact that Hindus would still remain the predominant religious community of the country.[34] Islam is the second-largest religion in India, making up 14.9% of the country's population with about 180 million adherents (2011 census).[35][36] According to the Pew Research Center, in 2011, India had the second largest population of Muslims, after Indonesia.[37]

Muslim population growth - Wikipedia
I'm guessing the fertility Goddess is not answering calls from the polytheists.

It's also the fastest growing Religion amongst non Muslims in Europe where anyone is free to preach what they like.

Ian Stevenson found the Shanti devi case to be correct.He worked long and hard to find infallible evidences on this case and came up with some startling facts which established the veracity of shanti's claims.
I already debunked Mr Stevenson, he needs to lay off the lsd.

Another important thing to note is how conveniently you want us to assume the word ‘heaven’ in the verse to mean ‘universe’. Unfortunately, despite this innovation, the verse turned out to be a scientific disaster and a non-revelation.
Before I answer your questions on the Qur'an, have you read the Qur'an and if so, was it in Arabic?

proudpagan

Where does Qur'an say they didn't?

This proves allah is fake god created by some guy who heard voices in the caves.

Which is why the challenge hasn't been met, nor will it ever be met. Arabic was in use pre Islam, but when the Qur'an was revealed it raised the bar in terms of composition, eloquence and grammar. Instead of bringing something like it, all people can do is re-arrange the words. :/

Just replace allah with ibilis .uwu

Only because Polytheists let you preach your religion . But you dont . You are intolerant people . And believe me Polytheism will takeover . Because most of the moslem countries are surviving because of aids and support from kafir nations uwu.
India is a majority Hindu Country, yet the growth of Monotheism will have a big impact in years to come:[/QUOTE]

> Death penalty for leaving Islam
> Your kind want rights in our lands , when they grow up in population they demand sharia .
>Its easy to convert secular ******** uwu because they dont know the truth .
> Since when belief in unseen has become truth
>Your population is growing because Non moslem govts across the globe let you .

I'm guessing the fertility Goddess is not answering calls from the polytheists.

> Poverty and malnutrition is a major concern in rural India . Where is allah when your own kind killing their own LOL ? I mean the **** in Middle East . Just keep aside a handful of arabs , and non resident moslems in Western nations. 800 moslesm outta 1.4 billion are illiterate dude .
And you are ranting me fastest growing ROFL

t's also the fastest growing Religion amongst non Muslims in Europe where anyone is free to preach what they like.
Aww but just check out these ratings -

The combined annual GDP of 57 Muslim countries remains under $2 trillion. America, just by herself, produces goods and services worth $10.4 trillion; China $5.7 trillion, Japan $3.5 trillion and Germany $2.1 trillion. Even India’s GDP is estimated at over $3 trillion (purchasing power parity basis).

Muslims are 22 percent of the world population and produce less than five percent of global GDP

Only 1 percent Arabs got computer

Only half of this 1 percent use Internet .

> Btw France has just passed a bill . Anti terrorism one . You might wanna check its ratings too .

I already debunked Mr Stevenson, he needs to lay off the lsd.

How many would you debunk uwu . You are getting worked up .

Did Science Just Prove Reincarnation? A Look At The Soul’s Journey After “Death”
journey-after-death/

https://consciouslifenews.com/scientific-proof-reincarnation-soul-exists/1191414/#

Before I answer your questions on the Qur'an, have you read the Qur'an and if so, was it in Arabic?

I studied the Koran a great deal in english I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. As far as I am concerned. it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
I studied the Koran a great deal in english I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. As far as I am concerned. it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world.
That explains why you've been cutting and pasting:

Debunk Zakir Naik

All the points have been refuted time and time again:
Answering Christianity : Islam Answers Trinitarian Beliefs.

btw Zakir Naik invites anyone to book a hall and debate him on any topic they want or come along to any of his talks.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
> Believer of Unseen wants evidence.
And the parents didn't think to record their conversations with their son. They had internet access, the ability to research, but no recorder :/

Do you fancy coming to our paltalk room? We don't bite and you can raise your copy and pastes there.

proudpagan

Do you fancy coming to our paltalk room? We don't bite and you can raise your copy and pastes there.
>Spirituality as I told you there is no One size fits for all .
> Dude your noisy whining and complain post getting pwnt tells me this enlightened believer has doxxed .

zahra67

God confirms that holy Quran is the word of God and there is no man who can brings like quran, 10 chapters like it, or even one chapter like the Quran.
God in many verses encourages people to ponder in the signs of God, ponder and think about its verses etc.
in chapter 2 verse 23 the infinite merciful God says:
وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِنْ مِثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.
islam has guidance for all of mankind's need, spirituallity, social relations, politics, economy, morals and virtues, and muslims believe that it guarantees prosperity of mankind and his salvation in afterlife according to holy quran, and also islamic narrations.

Silverscale derg

I believe that earth worshiping ones are superior to the strict bible (abraham books are the same) ones following one god, one set of rules. For one the pagan path is more peaceful, there is more choice, the gods are of what you care to want, the gods won't yell at you for calling on other gods to do what they couldn't do. There is no wars from them, no one was killed in the name of them. It was shattered by the church yet shards remain. Let's move on to the church for now. For one they believe it's their way or the high way. Must always follow their area of being moral yet there god flooded the world just because he wanted to reset and he's called good but Lucifer the one kicked down for pride is shunned and called evil. Sure he killed maybe 5 but that's nothing compared to the millions of humans as well as animals that were killed in the flood not to mention they killed most pagans with the convert or die thing they did. Now back to pagans. The morals of them come from within, the rituals are uplifting and there are many types of nature people. There are those which follow the old way, there are therians (like otherkin) which for those who don't know are when your spirit doesn't match your body. Pure humans don't understand but those who hold souls of other creatures typically respect nature more. Witchcraft is used in the pagan believes yet they have a law called the threefold rule. The energy you put out comes back three fold stronger. If you put a curse your life will be worse off, if you use neutral ones then nothing happens to you, if you use good ones such as ones for healing then you get positive three fold points. It's there basic rule of karma unlike the whole biblical "if you don't follow the rules then you will go to hell" stuff