• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is America a Babylonian society?

jvi

Found this on the internet.Thought it would make for good discussion.Are American Christians actually practicing Babylonian religion?

"Good for copying and pasting and spreading across the world:

BUSH THE ANTICHRIST KING OF SATAN BABYLON.HUGE BABYLON OBELISK OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE!WAKE UP AMERICA!
Mind Detoxification 101

OK chillen time to be born again in truth.America is a pagan Babylon society and all Sunday churches are ran by pagan Babylon priests training people to be Babylonian pagans celebrating the religious days of Babylonian man.To enter the Kingdom of Heaven you must be born again as little chillen and learn the ways of Yahweh and truth that Jesus showed us.
Be as one with Jesus and realize love fulfills the law of Yahweh
Since most practice the religion of Satan,you can expect to continue to suffer

Just is common sense that if man follows the religion of Satan and not God that man would suffer.Why are so many people nimrods?

Who has the mark of man 666 deep in their forehead? Most Americans do.God has a religion but nobody follows it.They all follow the religion of Nimrod Satan man.No wonder the world is all messed up.Everyone blindly worships Satan.

The mark of man in people´s foreheads. All to celebrate man and not God. This is the mark that your typical Nimrod Christian and basic American has smack dab deep in the middle of their forehead. Bondage to traditions of men. Jesus was supposed to have freed his people from such things. I guess Nimrod Christians don´t know Jesus.These holidays come from Nimrod´s Babylonian Empire.They honor Nimrod and man not God.

Christmas
Easter
BirthDays
Anniversary Days
St Patricks Day
Valentines Day
Wedding Day
Groundhog Day
Earth Day
May Day
Graduation Day
President´s Day
Mother´s Day
Father´s Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Thanksgiving Day
Halloween Day
Columbus Day
Flag Day
Education and Sharing Day
Parent´s Day
Grandparent´s Day
Did I miss any? And that is only for America. Other countries have their own mark of man holiday sets.COME OUT OF HER.PROBABLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR MANY BECAUSE THEY GIVE IN TO THE PEER PRESSURE.

Here are the rules of Yahweh so you have some solid ground to stand on.

First Day-Passover-Accept Yashua/Jesus as the Messiah by faith.
Second Day-Feast Unleavened Bread- Remove false religion from your brain-any religion not doing these Days are manmade and false.
Third Day-Pentecost- You are now married to the Church of Yahweh God. Rose from the dead on the Third Day.
Fourth Day-Feast of Trumpets- Celebrate. Toot your horn. You are saved from Sin which is false religion.
Fifth Day-Day of Atonement-a Day to reflect on being at one with the Church of God Yahweh.
Sixth Day-Feast of Tabernacles- A time to remember to remain humble because salvation is a gift from God.
Seventh Day-Last Great Day- The second coming of Christ in your life. Celebrate. Keep the 7th Day Holy.

The 7th Day is a day of Yahweh´s spiritual week and it is just a state of mind.That is why the Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

Time for the true nation of Israel to inherit the Earth. Truth lovers are the nation of Israel because truth is God.

Amerika is like the mothership of Babylon governments and she is about to blow. True Israel Independence Day is about here

Go and Sin no more.You have been spiritually saved from Babylon. Make sure you spread the news too because the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand."

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Are American Christians actually practicing Babylonian religion?
No.

BUSH THE ANTICHRIST KING OF SATAN BABYLON
BWAHAHAHA!

Sunday churches are ran by pagan Babylon priests
No.

This is the mark that your typical Nimrod Christian
I suppose nimrod crhistian is one who follows Jesus. Whatever it is you follow, if it doesn't preach the Gospel I will have no part of it, k thanks :D

Bondage to traditions of men.
Just how exactly.

Christmas
Easter
Yes, because celebrating the birth and death of our Messiah, is worshipping Satan...

How did this get in here, may day is a distrsss signal, not any celebration I have ever heard of.

Thanksgiving Day
Yes, giving thanks to God, is really satanic don't you know.

Did I miss any?
You may be missing something.

jvi

Mister Emu search the roots of your holidays.They have Babylon roots.They are manmade and the religion of Babylon.America is a Babylon society.Shocker I know but it is the truth.

Isabella Lecour

Actually my parants thought very close to this view. I belive if one only studies the bible and tries to apply it in a litteral and logical way, such a view is bound to occure. Now my parants would have taken an acception to calling God "Yahweh." But they went a bit further than this too. They would have agreeded with that holiday ban list and wouldn't have celebrated the Jewish holidays because the saved are "under grace" and so such holidays were not required and some would have required the temple and thus would have been invalid. The sabbath candle was kept because it was a convent and lit it each Friday afternoon. My parants were strict on clothes. I grew up in all dresses. Heck, they tossed out TV, any fiction books and never attened church again. Bible study was the past time.

There are folks out there who do belive this. They do call themselves Christian and there is a bit of a following to them. From their eyes, that website would be speaking the truth. That is if they had access to the web. (you know the web is just the most evil creation man ever devised, right?)

Isabella

Ronald

Maybe a little hype, a little over simplification, but many serious believers point out that the description of endtime Babylon doesn't fit the Babylon in Iraq.
The only country that fits the description is USA. This deserves a moment of conscideration, a little study, it may help you in the end.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
They have Babylon roots.
A) Thanksgiving does not. It has pilgrim roots.
B) Christmas does not. It has biblical, and ~1000 a.d.(St. Nicholas) roots.
C) Easter does not, it has Biblical roots.
D) Dad/Mom days, Honor your mother and father.

JVI, My faith is based solely in the Scripture. Solely.

It is good to be open to correction.Do not let ego stand in the way.
Yes, I am open to correction(I have been corrected quite a few times). If I am wrong, show me why, how, and where.

Please don't let your ego tell you that you alone hold the truth of the Lord, or that all who do not agree with you worship Satan. I do not worship lucifer in any way shape or form.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to NetDoc again.:biglaugh:

jvi

Jesus teaches us that love fulfills all the law of Yahweh. Including the Feasts. That is when you have spiritual understanding.That is Heaven. Physically celebrating the Feasts at their appointed times is having Heaven on Earth.You don't have to celebrate them you just do it because you want to in remembrance of your salvation and to honor God.

jvi

A) Thanksgiving does not. It has pilgrim roots.-Thanksgiving was made after the slaughter of innocent Indians to help set up Nimrod Masonic America.

B) Christmas does not. It has biblical, and ~1000 a.d.(St. Nicholas) roots.-Christmas was made to celebrate the birth of the sun god Nimrod and to celebrate the sun's rebirth from its lowest point at the winter solstice.

C) Easter does not, it has Biblical roots.-it celebrates Nimrod's wife Astarte/Ashtoreth Queen of Heaven

D) Dad/Mom days, Honor your mother and father.-honor your Father Yahweh and Mother Woman.The ones people celebrate are manmade and pagan.

Bush is the current King of Babylon and the Nimrod obelisk outside his office symbolizes it.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanksgiving was made after the slaughter of innocent Indians to help set up Nimrod Masonic America.
What I was taught was that thanksgiving was made after the native americans helped save the pilgrims by helping them through a particularly rough winter.

Christmas was made to celebrate the birth of the sun god Nimrod and to celebrate the sun's rebirth from its lowest point at the winter solstice
Christmas - Christ's Mass was created to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

it celebrates Nimrod's wife Astarte/Ashtoreth Queen of Heaven
It celebrates the resurrection of Jesus.

I'll give you dad/mom's day as manmade, but show me pagan please.

Isabella Lecour

OK, for a biblical debate there isn't many bible quotes being quoted.
So where in the bible does it say that one can not celebrate cultural holidays?
I want the Ch and Ver please.
Where in the bible does it say that a Gentile is required to keep the Jewish holy days?
Ch and Ver please.

Please declare which version of bibical translation you will be using. I am using KJV in English/1917 Scofield Reference Edition.

No where in the Bible does it say that America is Babylon. If you are claiming that America is Babylon are you claiming this as a Prophet? And if so are you willing to claim so under biblical examination and the concenquences therein?

Isabella

jvi

"I'll give you dad/mom's day as manmade, but show me pagan please."

Pagan means manmade.Your holidays are all manmade pagan.They are not in the Bible.God does not tell us to celebrate them.Man does.

jvi

America is just one of the Babylon societies of the world celebrating a religion of man.Babylon covers the whole world.It is a spiritual city celebrating man instead of God.Everyone celebrates their set of manmade holidays instead of spiritually understanding and celebrating the feasts of God.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Manmade does not necessitate pagan. Computers are not pagan, televisions are not pagan, neither are phones, cameras, airplanes, cars, ketchup, gatorade, pens, pencils, lighters, dvds, cds or any other thing in a long list of things not mentioned by God in the Bible.

Pagan is a term in reference to religion, meaning a religion that is not Christian. So if you are not a christian, you are pagan. If a celebration is a religious celebration that is not christian, it is pagan, mother's day and father's day are not religious in any way.

Edit:

Please stop saying we worship man/devil/are a nimrod/babylon religion until you can back it Biblically.