• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is according to Jews everything God's will?

Skywalker

It's called Hebrew man. Hebrew works like that. It's later Christian polemics that claimed that Jews changed the meaning of Hebrew. Pure, disgusting audacity.

I admit that I was making questionable claims when I said that Rashi said that the Suffering Servant is the Messiah. Do you think there is no evidence that Moses Maimonides used yachid in the Deuteronomy 6:4 being mentioned in the 13 point creed? Trinity: Oneness in unity not in number: Yachid vs. Echad

1. [*]A man named Moses Maimonides who lived in the 12th century AD, was Jewish Rabbi and philosopher who compiled a creed in Hebrew using the Aramaic alphabet with 13 articles. While he did use the word echad in Deut 6:4, in his 13 point creed, he uses the UNBIBLICAL word yachid instead of echad:
    Hebrew using Aramaic alphabet: אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶּאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה, שֶׁהַבּורֵא יִתְבָּרַךְ שְׁמו הוּא יָחִיד וְאֵין יְחִידוּת כָּמוהוּ בְּשׁוּם פָּנִים, וְהוּא לְבַדּו אֱלהֵינוּ, הָיָה הוֶהוְיִהְיֶה
    1. Translation 1: "I believe with a perfect faith that the Creator, blessed be His name, is an absolute one [yachid]".
    2. Translation 2: “I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, blessed be his name is one and there is no unity like his in any way. He alone is our G-d- He was, he is, and he will be.”

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
giphy.gif