• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iranian general: Israel stealing Iran's clouds

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that's what you call building castles in the sky.

Seems like the Jews have been stealing the British clouds too, I was there recently and it was sunny for 2 weeks in a row :fearscream:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Seems like the Jews have been stealing the British clouds too, I was there recently and it was sunny for 2 weeks in a row :fearscream:
As a Yorkshirian, this is pretty much an apocalypse. No-one knows what to wear anymore or anything.

Israel would do it if they could!!

giphy_s.gif

"YOU'RE ONLY HERE BECAUSE THE JEWS HAVEN'T WORKED OUT HOW TO STEAL YOU YET!"

Last edited:

Flame

Beware
Israel can feel free to steal the rain we've been getting here the last few days as well. :D Sick of it already,

Mox

Dr Green Fingers

Aye, and what be that bright hot yellow spherical thing in the sky? Never seen it before.

siti

As a Yorkshirian, this is pretty much an apocalypse. No-one knows what to wear anymore or anything.
As long as you're not proposing a trip to Ilkley Moor ba' t' at - tha'll catch tha' death o' cold...

siti

West Bank? Oh, you mean Samaria and Judea. Now what was Judea named for...
Oh, yeah, it was named for the Israelite tribe of Judah.
Are you sure it was 'clouds' the Israelis were accused of stealing...not 'clowns'?

Shaul

Premium Member
Were not living in 200 BC!! Duh.
So? Nobody ever called Samaria and Judea the “West Bank” until Jordan did it when it, by their own admission, occupied the territory in a deliberate attempt to deny its Jewish connection. It is still Samaria and Judea. Nobody tries to call Jordan the “East Bank”.