• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran Threatens to Destroy Israel in 30 Minutes: Does this ...

Shad

Veteran Member
Sorry to dump on you, Shad.

Yemen is swimming in guns and they keep interdicting weapons shipments from Iran.

You didn't dump on me. I think you misunderstood my post. When I mean boots on the ground I mean the US military not KSA. I mean high intensity warfare not the low intensity. There would be no major shipping as any vessel not flying under US nor allied ID is destroyed outright. The focus on maintaining trade (oil) means a blockade is impossible. Think of the English Channel during WW2. Movement through the area was very restricted. It wasn't a trade route. It was a death trap. Uboats took the northern route to avoid it for first duty. The French ports relax the resupply issue after first duty but construction was still in Germany. Iran wouldn't have a functional port nor a navy in the south.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
You don't have to talk to Trump.. He's either tweeting or on TV every bloody day.

Terrif. And do you need to go to the Congo to know if
it is a violent backward society there?

Plz check back to my post, which I edited to include
more than the Trump q.

This might be an excellent time to examine what
sort of society they have over there.

Honestly I can hardly imagine how any woman could
approve of either islam or the ksa.

sooda

Veteran Member

67% of university students are women and they have more business licenses than men. They run boutiques, home furnishing stores, beauty shops, art galleries, publishing houses, restaurants, small factories and import-export firms.

The top pilot in KSA is a woman.

They are doctors, lawyers, engineers and architects. Of course I am interested in them and their charity work thru the Al Nadha Society.. particularly their work in continuing education for women and crippled children services.

I remember vividly the day my father came home from work and announced that the king had decreed education for girls.. and how thrilled he was.

Audie

Veteran Member
67% of university students are women and they have more business licenses than men. They run boutiques, home furnishing stores, beauty shops, art galleries, publishing houses, restaurants, small factories and import-export firms.

They are doctors, lawyers, engineers and architects. Of course I am interested in them and their charity work thru the Al Nadha Society.. particularly their work in continuing education for women and crippled children services.

I remember vividly the day my father came home from work and announced that the king had decreed education for girls.. and how thrilled he was.

Well, so allowing women to go to school is what,
18th century? And driving, letting women drive,
what century are we in now?

They do allow women to vote at least, only a hundred
years behind the USA.

What century are we in for kings, and
executing people for witchcraft?

Wasp

years behind the USA.

I wonder if the women need permission from a guardian to vote.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

years behind the USA.

It sounds that women can do anything they want, provided....
- No government criticism.
- No protesting.
- No blasphemy.
- And they're accompanied by a familial male chaperon.

Wasp

Those female activists who fought for women to have the right to drive.. You know what happened to them when women got the right to drive?

And when women go to a so called women's shelter - what happens to them? Or what happened to the four princesses - wait, are they still locked up because their mother got a divorce the husband punishes the daughters for as long as they live I suppose.... And it's not like the current "Prince" has anything against that.

"Just weeks before the driving ban was lifted, at least 11 women’s rights activists were arrested in a sweeping crackdown. In subsequent weeks, more were detained and many were later charged with crimes related to their activism.

Some have since been released on bail, while others have remained imprisoned for more than a year, enduring torture, according to rights groups. Many still await trials shrouded in secrecy."

Saudi Arabia Granted Women the Right to Drive. A Year on, It’s Still Complicated.

sooda

Veteran Member

years behind the USA.

There were no gas stations or traffic cops in Arabia... No roadside assistance.

Witchcraft is the tag for swindlers like Bernie Madoff.

Wasp

It sounds that women can do anything they want, provided....
- No government criticism.
- No protesting.
- No blasphemy.
- And they're accompanied by a familial male chaperon.
Well they can study if their male guardian likes the idea. And they can study whatever they want - if their male guardian is of the same opinion.

sooda

Veteran Member
Well they can study if their male guardian likes the idea. And they can study whatever they want - if their male guardian is of the same opinion.

That depends on the family.. Do you know many Saudi women? I liked them. They are attractive, well spoken in multiple languages, educated and industrious. I especially liked their Al Nadha society and work in historic preservation and recreating ancient tribal embroideries.

They are dressed from Milan and are concerned about their kids just as an American mother would be. .. and they are funny.

Audie

Veteran Member
There were no gas stations or traffic cops in Arabia... No roadside assistance.

Witchcraft is the tag for swindlers like Bernie Madoff.

Sorry-ah, but you sound like an apologist for
some fundy church.
Or a shill paid by KSA.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That depends on the family.. Do you know many Saudi women? I liked them. They are attractive, well spoken in multiple languages, educated and industrious. I especially liked their Al Nadha society and work in historic preservation and recreating ancient tribal embroideries.

They are dressed from Milan and are concerned about their kids just as an American mother would be. .. and they are funny.
Many people like the very different lifestyles of different countries.
I've heard praise for KSA, N Korea, China, USSR & others which
have values very different from ours.
But few Ameristanians will be convinced that an enforced state
religion, requiring male chaperones for women, killing apostates,
killing opposition journalists, human trafficking, etc are acceptable
just because some citizens flourish there.
Ref...
Human trafficking in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Wasp

I just know the country well.
Everyone knows their "own" countries well.. How come they could sit for hours arguing with another person from the same country about the affairs of their own country? Maybe the Americans don't know America well and that's why they're so quarrelsome...

Point being, you're not proving a point regardless of where you've been.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Iran Threatens to Destroy Israel in 30 Minutes.......1 day ago.
rolling.gif

Even though in my opinion the Islamic Republic of Iran desperately needs nuclear weaponry to deter attacks by their enemies anyone who knows about the country knows that the hard liners there would go ballistic because Iranian Imans have issued very forceful fatwas against nuclear and chemical weaponry- they would see Iran possessing such no mind using them as stooping to the degraded ethical level of the Americans and the Zionists. In the Iran-Iraq war Iraq used chemical weaponry on Iran numerous times but the Revolutionary Guard never responded in kind. The current leader of Iran though is a "soft liner".