• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran, the UK, Israel and America

Ellen Brown

Sometimes it feels like the actions of these countries in relation to each other are like the actions of 2 year olds in the Nursery, or so it seems.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Sometimes I think certain ME countries (not all) are envious of the peace we have in Europe and want to drag us into stupid conflicts.

Notanumber

A Free Man
As I understand it, the UK impounded the Iranian oil tanker because it was contravening EU sanctions but the EU is refusing to assist the UK to deal with the Iranian repercussions.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People did not learn from the stories they heard when they were young. Or perhaps missed being told those stories and the morals to be derived therefrom.

In this case: Br'er rabbit and the Tar Baby. If there was ever a real tar baby, it's the Middle East. And nations have been lining up to get stuck there for decades upon decades.