• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inward reality and Outward Reality

ZenMonkey

St. James VII
So, there are innies and outies, like belly buttons and gender, and here's a hush hush that reallyt isn't a hush hush at all, but rather a truth that I for one think needs to be understood.

In my innie, or rather in my inner reality, the deepest and most sacred desire, and most passionate desire, the apple of my eye … so to speak, the fiber of my being to be real is a woman. So, inside myself I posses the soul of a woman who fits and fills and satisfies, and exceeds my every desire.

In my outie, I am a man who see's my inner world outwardly. The beauty of, the passion of, the sacredness of what I see as my deepest and most sacred desire, as well as my most passionate desire, which is the apple of my eye and fiber of my being.

Innies … woman

Outies … men

My innie is a woman, which is my life force

Others possess the soul of an outtie, yet favor an innie

Others possess the soul of an innie yet favor an outtie

Male and female … I prefer to acknowledge and honor the innie within, as she is much like the fiber of my being, taken from part of myself … like a rib … and has become my hearts desire. One day maybe I'll fall to sleep and awaken to find myself greeted by someone who is as perfect for me as I would hope to be the same for her. It all parallels the creation story in Genesis, and for good reason …

There is one if not many who could and would and possibly should come together as one, both in spirit and in life. The point is this: There is someone if not many who are perfect for every individual who has life. I don't wish to sell out and by doing so … sell myself short, so I find it best to be true to me and how I'm made so I don't fail myself or anyone else in the union department.

So, my inner soul is a woman. That's how I know what gender I'm attracted to as well as the type of woman I find most desirable. I would assume the same is true for everyone … no matter the gender.