• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intruder Alert

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I'm laughing way too hard over here.

I am typically pretty pacifist, and so when there are bugs in my house, I try to catch them and release them outside.

We've recently just been inundated with Brown Stinkbugs (aka Shieldbugs).

So I catch one, in a cup, off my ceiling. When I take it to the door to toss it's arse outside, it turns around and flies the **** back in.

Do I... Do I just ask for rent now?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I am typically pretty pacifist, and so when there are bugs in my house, I try to catch them and release them outside.

So I catch one, in a cup, off my ceiling. When I take it to the door to toss it's arse outside, it turns around and flies the **** back in.

It is unseasonably cold outside.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I love those stink bugs! I just let them crawl around the house. The cats don't bother them any.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I seemed to have had an intruder into my garden yesterday - well more than one - given I found a heap of feathers and a corpse nearby. And although neither were seen, I assume the feathers and corpse were once a pigeon or dove, whilst the other intruder (the murderer) was probably a sparrowhawk or a peregrine falcon. And both of these being very messy eaters. :oops:

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Stink Bug Prevention: What They Hate | Garfield Pest Control

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Be careful about renting to them.
Because they're residential tenants (not commercial),
you must obey all the laws protecting them, eg,
disclose the property's lead status in writing using
the legally required language & fonts, give the
tenants their "Protect Your Family From Lead"
booklet (with their signature of receipt).
$10,000 fine for not giving them that booklet.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I seemed to have had an intruder into my garden yesterday - well more than one - given I found a heap of feathers and a corpse nearby. And although neither were seen, I assume the feathers and corpse were once a pigeon or dove, whilst the other intruder (the murderer) was probably a sparrowhawk or a peregrine falcon. And both of these being very messy eaters. :oops:
It seems the AUS (Animal Undertaker Service) have been to remove the corpse. :oops: