• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introductions

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Greetings, I am a simple young man who is interested in knowledge of all sorts, the arcane, theology, and more.

I hope to elevate myself to a higher state of being and wish to help the world do so as well with the gift that the Angel of Light gave to us.

I look forward to meeting and learning from you all.

Onyx

Premium Member
Welcome.

Devils-Food-Birthday-Cake.jpg

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Greetings, I am a simple young man who is interested in knowledge of all sorts, the arcane, theology, and more.

I hope to elevate myself to a higher state of being and wish to help the world do so as well with the gift that the Angel of Light gave to us.

Peace be on you. welcome.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member

Hail @Electus de Lumine welcome to rf

Jedster

Welcome to this wonderous place.