• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introduction

Estella Atrum

Friendly Authoritarian Leftist Witch
Salutations everyone. I am a bit nervous to make this post, since through my entire life, Communism has been spoken of as the worst possible system and seems to be uniformly despised. I am also nervous because my specific political alignment is even more uniformly despised. However, I have decided to go ahead and share my alignments anyways in hopes I may meet others here, who at the very least, will tolerate them.

I am a Globalist. I support a one world government.

I am a Communist. I oppose private ownership of the means of production. I oppose private bourgeoisie property. I accept that not everything should be shared, which means I support personal property, excluding permanent ownership of land. I condemn inheritance of wealth.

I am Authoritarian as well as Totalitarian. To my knowledge, this makes me a Totalist. I believe the State must be able to control any aspect of society which is necessary to ensure equality, state/society stability and fairness for all people.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Salutations everyone. I am a bit nervous to make this post, since through my entire life, Communism has been spoken of as the worst possible system and seems to be uniformly despised. I am also nervous because my specific political alignment is even more uniformly despised. However, I have decided to go ahead and share my alignments anyways in hopes I may meet others here, who at the very least, will tolerate them.

I am a Globalist. I support a one world government.

I am a Communist. I oppose private ownership of the means of production. I oppose private bourgeoisie property. I accept that not everything should be shared, which means I support personal property, excluding permanent ownership of land. I condemn inheritance of wealth.

I am Authoritarian as well as Totalitarian. To my knowledge, this makes me a Totalist. I believe the State must be able to control any aspect of society which is necessary to ensure equality, state/society stability and fairness for all people.

Welcome to RF. There are a few Communists here, along with quite a few capitalists, as well as many people who believe in a mixed economic system.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
***MOD POST***

THIS THREAD IS IN THE COMMUNIST ONLY SECTION. PLEASE ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THE THREAD IF YOU IDENTIFY AS COMMUNIST.

Estella Atrum

Friendly Authoritarian Leftist Witch
***MOD POST***

THIS THREAD IS IN THE COMMUNIST ONLY SECTION. PLEASE ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THE THREAD IF YOU IDENTIFY AS COMMUNIST.

If you refer to me, do not be concerned. I am most certainly a Communist. I just hold other ideologies as well, which I have previously mentioned. I believe they work well together.