• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introduction: The Artis Magistra and DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan

Just like Jesus is said by some to be God, one and the same, The Artis Magistra is DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan.

So! The posts of The Artis Magistra are not gone away, they will appear as the posts of DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan, and threads I made as The Artis Magistra I think will appear as Dagon threads now also.

So here is a new introduction for me! I seem to have joined this website years ago as The Artis Magistra, without remembering that I accidentally made an account with a different email and created the Dagon account where I made a lot of posts, and then my phone got messed up, and when I logged in on my computer I put in my usual email [email protected] and it logged me into that old account which I thought was the only account I had, but thought my picture had gotten wiped out or something from logging into a new device or who knows what, I didn't think about it much, and started posting more. I am very glad that is all resolved now.

Most of my work had been in "Proof of Islam" on this website, and my favorite thread I had made as Dagon was the Live Demonology thread which collected a lot of names and information.

My favorite thread I made as The Artis Magistra might be the DEBATE one, if that is the one with the clip from Tekken in it. It wasn't very successful in my opinion, but stimulates my imagination, and I enjoy it. I also liked the Fictional Deities thread under Dagon and The Artis Magistra thread about Voting for a Deity. I also liked the Dagon thread about "Choose Anything".

I love my writing and my work (probably more than anyone else) and enjoy reading and re-reading my writing, even laughing and thinking about the things I say (as if I'm reading it from someone else, but no one seems to ever write what I'd like written, so I have to do it myself).

I think I'm very entertaining, and so I'm pretty self-amused. I also think I'm funny, and most of what I say is tongue-in-cheek, but also sort of meant to be somewhat serious as well, a strange and unusual mixture meant to make people (and me first of all) to really think and strain out everything they can from these things I often like to call "thought programs" sort of mental exercises or meditations on thinking about things in a raw, rough, real, even irreverent way. I think that it is very natural for people to end up getting caught up in their own words, thoughts, imaginations, statements, habitual policies, whatever it is, and they forget to "be real", and sometimes it takes exaggeration (in my opinion) to shock people out of their usual truisms that have lost their life or vitality or meaning even. This service I provide firstly to myself, and use forums as my yoga mat, to exercise all kinds of weird positions, until I can finally reach what needs to be reached to give myself pleasure.

So, Hello! I've been part of this forum for a while, but I think that mainly all my major activity has been this year possibly, during all this Covid-19 Virus stuff.

I also like practically everyone on this website, except maybe one person who gets on my nerves most of all, but I don't see them around that much anyway or interact so its no big deal, but OH BOY WHEN I DO. That isn't really a bad thing, because someone setting me on fire (metaphorically) and filling me with fury, might give me a lot of energy or trigger a lot of force that ends up getting me to produce writing in directions I might not have otherwise, and all the feedback and responses I get do help me end up "creating" things I very likely wouldn't have otherwise, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You are all doing me a great favor by reading and responding to my writing, it helps me make more, and takes me to places where I might not have otherwise gone, making things I at least enjoy which I wouldn't have ever made or had available then to enjoy!

There seem to only be a few main factions on this website who are more vocal, and this is their ranking from most vocal to least:

Me
Atheists
Non-Denominational Spiritual/Mystics
Christians
Polytheists
Hindus
Bahai
Muslims
Buddhists
Witches
Satanists
Jews

Jewish people and Hindu people often seem like they aren't like the proselytizing types as much, but I might be a little disturbed by the apparent lack of Jewish religious input or scriptural interpretation provided to the other people, but maybe its some kind of don't throw pearls to swine thing going on as well.

I may have gotten it a bit wrong also, about how much the Atheists make threads on here and engage with people, but I think they write quite a bit overall and chime in quite a bit, which I think is fantastic, and I'm more disturbed about all the groups or people who don't seem to engage as much or spread much information or knowledge about their personal beliefs and interpretations or whatever or end up facing criticism or whatever, the way the Christian warriors end up facing lots of ridicule and keep on fighting for their beliefs (that is how they like to view themselves sometimes it seems).

Even if some of the people from certain religious views or non-religious views do express themselves, it seems that the groups I placed lower down on the list don't seem to like to really do so with their religions as the prominent point underlying whatever they are talking about in their posts, whereas for me, this is a religious forum and so our thoughts in relation to religious thinking or religions should be the primary topic and underlying a lot of our content and conversations here (and it mainly does, thankfully).

I had some ideas for threads, which I may or may not do. One of them was about dividing things into a few factions for people so they can choose one of the factions of ideas, but the point of the thread was to bring to light or to mind how human thinking seems to divide into a few specific trends which have repeated and seem to exist even to this day, and then also giving an opportunity to people to check their own preferences and which they think they might fall into or gravitate towards.

The other thread I had an idea for recently was about how the actual discussion of religions can be sort of boring or dry overall, and that "where it's really at" seems to be in "Worship" or even Obsession and Fanaticism, Adoration, and how even Atheists can join in and enjoy various forms of Adoration and Fanaticism, like Adoration of Science or praising it, praising its truth, its value, the good things it has done so its virtues, all of that. This isn't really all that different from worshipping any God or Hero, that this sort of activity of talking about this thing we really like, be it the Bible, or some Saint, or whatever it is we are obsessing about and drooling over and praising to the heights, this activity seems to be somehow one that gives people a feeling of empowerment and reward, almost as if by doing so they are bolstering themselves through association.

So I wanted to design some sort of thread possibly which gets people to be almost Fanatical in their love and devotion and praise and truth regarding practically anything at all, or anything they might feel like, any character, term, idea, whatever, and it doesn't even matter about beliefs and Atheists are just as capable of anyone else of being "fans" of something and shouting from the rooftops about it, which seem to be what the power and attraction and value of worship seem to be for people in an immediate sense.

I wonder also, based on any exposure to me people have had so far, under either account or both, what people think it is I believe or represent?

I only visit websites like these, mainly to feel good, to get stimulated, to (even though my version may seem sort of weird) praise God and worship God or perform acts and rituals which are worshipping God, even if it seems that I am questioning or insulting God or anything like that, that is not really what I am trying to do or doing from my perspective, but actually trying to bring forth praises and truth which I consider the highest praises and those which end up enticing or bringing about the most empowerment and energy and fervor overall, which then seems to do things in my real world life, even magical and miraculous and amazing things, so you're all being drawn into my little magical cauldron of screaming spirits! That is what I consider all engagement to be, so it can't be helped! The best way to avoid participating in my abominable rituals is to completely ignore me and avoid me, my comments, my threads, etc. No matter what you say to me, I interpret it as part of the ceremony!

It was my Birthday a few days ago on October 27th. I was born 1986, I am 34 years old, I was born in Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and now I'm dead due to a time traveler knowing all that.

My beliefs are extremely simple overall. Everything that happens, happens, and its according to me "generated as is that moment" by a Power that I call God. I am just a moment of experience, and not the same between moments necessarily, its all made up, and all that really seems to "matter" if anything can be said to "matter" is if I'm experiencing pleasure or pain, and to experience pleasure rather than pain, the most lasting pleasure is the better, the most lasting pain is the worse, and that is how I calculate anything.

See occasionalism and hedonism

I also say things in multiple layers of meaning, and my threads and posts are filled with layers upon layers of meaning and flips of the tongue and multiple inflections simultaneously, which most people probably don't have the time to waste to really look into my statements, the way I place words, they are often even quite visual, like text versions of structures or pieces of art, formulated almost architecturally, even though they just seem like stupid garbage said off-hand with a quick glance.

Tricking people into thinking I'm saying something of substance since 1986.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Just like Jesus is said by some to be God, one and the same, The Artis Magistra is DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan.

Just to clarify, to any users who might be confused about one or the other, or what happened to one or the other, they are both me, and I only accidentally made each account, I never intended for two, and the administrators/moderation fixed this error by consolidating the posts of The Artis Magistra under those of DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan (since two accounts aren't allowed, but mine were not made with any malicious intent, just happened by accident).

So! The posts of The Artis Magistra are not gone away, they will appear as the posts of DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan, and threads I made as The Artis Magistra I think will appear as Dagon threads now also.

So here is a new introduction for me! I seem to have joined this website years ago as The Artis Magistra, without remembering that I accidentally made an account with a different email and created the Dagon account where I made a lot of posts, and then my phone got messed up, and when I logged in on my computer I put in my usual email [email protected] and it logged me into that old account which I thought was the only account I had, but thought my picture had gotten wiped out or something from logging into a new device or who knows what, I didn't think about it much, and started posting more. I am very glad that is all resolved now.

Most of my work had been in "Proof of Islam" on this website, and my favorite thread I had made as Dagon was the Live Demonology thread which collected a lot of names and information.

My favorite thread I made as The Artis Magistra might be the DEBATE one, if that is the one with the clip from Tekken in it. It wasn't very successful in my opinion, but stimulates my imagination, and I enjoy it. I also liked the Fictional Deities thread under Dagon and The Artis Magistra thread about Voting for a Deity. I also liked the Dagon thread about "Choose Anything".

I love my writing and my work (probably more than anyone else) and enjoy reading and re-reading my writing, even laughing and thinking about the things I say (as if I'm reading it from someone else, but no one seems to ever write what I'd like written, so I have to do it myself).

I think I'm very entertaining, and so I'm pretty self-amused. I also think I'm funny, and most of what I say is tongue-in-cheek, but also sort of meant to be somewhat serious as well, a strange and unusual mixture meant to make people (and me first of all) to really think and strain out everything they can from these things I often like to call "thought programs" sort of mental exercises or meditations on thinking about things in a raw, rough, real, even irreverent way. I think that it is very natural for people to end up getting caught up in their own words, thoughts, imaginations, statements, habitual policies, whatever it is, and they forget to "be real", and sometimes it takes exaggeration (in my opinion) to shock people out of their usual truisms that have lost their life or vitality or meaning even. This service I provide firstly to myself, and use forums as my yoga mat, to exercise all kinds of weird positions, until I can finally reach what needs to be reached to give myself pleasure.

So, Hello! I've been part of this forum for a while, but I think that mainly all my major activity has been this year possibly, during all this Covid-19 Virus stuff.

I also like practically everyone on this website, except maybe one person who gets on my nerves most of all, but I don't see them around that much anyway or interact so its no big deal, but OH BOY WHEN I DO. That isn't really a bad thing, because someone setting me on fire (metaphorically) and filling me with fury, might give me a lot of energy or trigger a lot of force that ends up getting me to produce writing in directions I might not have otherwise, and all the feedback and responses I get do help me end up "creating" things I very likely wouldn't have otherwise, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You are all doing me a great favor by reading and responding to my writing, it helps me make more, and takes me to places where I might not have otherwise gone, making things I at least enjoy which I wouldn't have ever made or had available then to enjoy!

There seem to only be a few main factions on this website who are more vocal, and this is their ranking from most vocal to least:

Me
Atheists
Christians
Polytheists
Hindus
Bahai
Muslims
Buddhists
Witches
Satanists
Jews

Jewish people and Hindu people often seem like they aren't like the proselytizing types as much, but I might be a little disturbed by the apparent lack of Jewish religious input or scriptural interpretation provided to the other people, but maybe its some kind of don't throw pearls to swine thing going on as well.

I may have gotten it a bit wrong also, about how much the Atheists make threads on here and engage with people, but I think they write quite a bit overall and chime in quite a bit, which I think is fantastic, and I'm more disturbed about all the groups or people who don't seem to engage as much or spread much information or knowledge about their personal beliefs and interpretations or whatever or end up facing criticism or whatever, the way the Christian warriors end up facing lots of ridicule and keep on fighting for their beliefs (that is how they like to view themselves sometimes it seems).

Even if some of the people from certain religious views or non-religious views do express themselves, it seems that the groups I placed lower down on the list don't seem to like to really do so with their religions as the prominent point underlying whatever they are talking about in their posts, whereas for me, this is a religious forum and so our thoughts in relation to religious thinking or religions should be the primary topic and underlying a lot of our content and conversations here (and it mainly does, thankfully).

I had some ideas for threads, which I may or may not do. One of them was about dividing things into a few factions for people so they can choose one of the factions of ideas, but the point of the thread was to bring to light or to mind how human thinking seems to divide into a few specific trends which have repeated and seem to exist even to this day, and then also giving an opportunity to people to check their own preferences and which they think they might fall into or gravitate towards.

The other thread I had an idea for recently was about how the actual discussion of religions can be sort of boring or dry overall, and that "where it's really at" seems to be in "Worship" or even Obsession and Fanaticism, Adoration, and how even Atheists can join in and enjoy various forms of Adoration and Fanaticism, like Adoration of Science or praising it, praising its truth, its value, the good things it has done so its virtues, all of that. This isn't really all that different from worshipping any God or Hero, that this sort of activity of talking about this thing we really like, be it the Bible, or some Saint, or whatever it is we are obsessing about and drooling over and praising to the heights, this activity seems to be somehow one that gives people a feeling of empowerment and reward, almost as if by doing so they are bolstering themselves through association.

So I wanted to design some sort of thread possibly which gets people to be almost Fanatical in their love and devotion and praise and truth regarding practically anything at all, or anything they might feel like, any character, term, idea, whatever, and it doesn't even matter about beliefs and Atheists are just as capable of anyone else of being "fans" of something and shouting from the rooftops about it, which seem to be what the power and attraction and value of worship seem to be for people in an immediate sense.

I wonder also, based on any exposure to me people have had so far, under either account or both, what people think it is I believe or represent?

I only visit websites like these, mainly to feel good, to get stimulated, to (even though my version may seem sort of weird) praise God and worship God or perform acts and rituals which are worshipping God, even if it seems that I am questioning or insulting God or anything like that, that is not really what I am trying to do or doing from my perspective, but actually trying to bring forth praises and truth which I consider the highest praises and those which end up enticing or bringing about the most empowerment and energy and fervor overall, which then seems to do things in my real world life, even magical and miraculous and amazing things, so you're all being drawn into my little magical cauldron of screaming spirits! That is what I consider all engagement to be, so it can't be helped! The best way to avoid participating in my abominable rituals is to completely ignore me and avoid me, my comments, my threads, etc. No matter what you say to me, I interpret it as part of the ceremony!

It was my Birthday a few days ago on October 27th. I was born 1986, I am 34 years old, I was born in Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and now I'm dead due to a time traveler knowing all that.

My beliefs are extremely simple overall. Everything that happens, happens, and its according to me "generated as is that moment" by a Power that I call God. I am just a moment of experience, and not the same between moments necessarily, its all made up, and all that really seems to "matter" if anything can be said to "matter" is if I'm experiencing pleasure or pain, and to experience pleasure rather than pain, the most lasting pleasure is the better, the most lasting pain is the worse, and that is how I calculate anything.

I also say things in multiple layers of meaning, and my threads and posts are filled with layers upon layers of meaning and flips of the tongue and multiple inflections simultaneously, which most people probably don't have the time to waste to really look into my statements, the way I place words, they are often even quite visual, like text versions of structures or pieces of art, formulated almost architecturally, even though they just seem like stupid garbage said off-hand with a quick glance.

Thank you for sharing this :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yeah, I thought some people might be concerned that Dagon disappeared, or that The Artis Magistra disappeared, but they were all just me, and I thought the posting style is pretty recognizable, but just in case, this is so that people know that these accounts were consolidated under this Dagon account now!
Glad you only have one identity now :p

DVMAZ, I think you have the mind of an artist.
Thank you very much! I am an artist, yeah, so makes sense that I'd have the mind of an artist even! Thank you very much for your kind words!

The letter V in Roman text was seemingly used as a U or oo sound even, so that tells you what my little joke is about DVMAZ

I was wondering who you were!

That explains it...

I was reading your current quote under your name, are Heno-theists the ones that only worship one thing even if they believe in others? So you don't worship anything but the Supreme Being and not the other two? Or you worship all three, and so might not be a Heno-theist? or does Heno-theism include just a specific group of individuals being worshipped over others? I used to think of it as meaning just one in particular over the others.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My mind didn't make the connection but I enjoyed your posts as The Artis and I also liked a thread you made once as Dagon, I think it was an interfaith thread that went something like "Market a religion".

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
are Heno-theists the ones that only worship one thing even if they believe in others
Yes

So you don't worship anything but the Supreme Being and not the other two? Or you worship all three, and so might not be a Heno-theist?
I worship The Supreme Being and two deities: Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit

Together these constitute the Godhead

There are other deities in existence too, but they are not members of the Godhead so don't have the title "God"

Heno-theism include just a specific group of individuals being worshipped over others? I
In my personal version of it only the triune Godhead is worshipped

Not the other deities who exist

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Glad you only have one identity now :p
Don't know if people have one identity. It seems Amanaki has recently acquired a new identity.
I am an exception, I have just one identity, in all internet.
Dagon, I have always liked your writing. Attempt something bigger. Something like Booker, if not a Nobel.
Haha, DVMAZ, another identity! How will we get to know when you get the Booker?

Last edited:

SeekerOnThePath

On a mountain between Nietzsche and Islam

Me
Atheists
Christians
Polytheists
Hindus
Bahai
Muslims
Buddhists
Witches
Satanists
Jews

Welcome back bro, even though you didn't go anywhere :D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Don't know if people have one identity. It seems Amanaki has recently acquired a new identity.
I am an exception, I have just one identity, in all internet.
Dagon, I have always liked your writing. Attempt something bigger. Something like Booker, if not a Nobel.
Haha, DVMAZ, another identity! How will we get to know when you get the Booker?
Conscious thoughts is not an identity :) it is only thoughts from consious mind