• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introducing Allan

Allan

Although in unfamiliar territory in joining this forum I enjoy debate and other peoples view points.

I have two sons, Both are very physical and have achieved high ranking in kick boxing. Not my thing but (thankfully) work is absorbing them at present.

I own and live on a small land holding. I've lived here almost 30years although I do travel about. I built the house. I was trained in mechanical engineering and have electronic Knowledge. I guess I have a technical mind.

I state that I am a Christian but do not associate with any.

My interest in spirituality began when I had a supernatural experience of God.
There is a power immediate and instant but hidden from our mental view.

God is an energizing spirit.

This happened in 1977 and since then I have explored many directions and have for some time had a rational explanation that could be proven by science if the will to do it was there.

My understanding of the bible is based on the supernatural experience. I believe the Bible is the true and only document necessary if understood.
It is not religion but the Book has been used as most know in such a way.
The Bible would not exist today if it was understood the way I do.
We are in a unique point in History where the concepts in the Bible could be proven by science.

My main point for science is understanding the physiology and chemistry in the brain
What mind is, Self belief, self empowerment.

Human nature is predatory much the same as the animal kingdom is but it has been developed into the mind and mental power.

sourcery and witchcraft are often mentioned in the Bible

The God of the Holy Bible does exist but there are many Gods and many religions.

Where is God

The Human has a rebellious nature and because of this we are removed from God's sight
But God is a God close at hand and not far off.
Rebelliousness is as Witchcraft
Witchcraft is an ability to penertrate another persons subconscious.
When we interact with others we need to use some power to maintain our own belief because the other person is quite often wanting to convince from
an opinion.

When passions rise the interaction becomes powerfull and will effect the chemistry in the brain. This can produce anger, anxiety, fear, guilt etc., but it is actually the power and ability required to hold your ground not letting these take over that creates the barrier to see or believing in the God of the Bible.

All Humans use low level witchcraft all the time.
The result is sickness, deformaties, disease, aging and death.

If it is thought about no one can escape from this situation because the mind would have to be completely vunerable to anothers belief to the point of insanity, or at least a panic attack.

What happened in the experience i had was a mental picture of the nature of an immortal something the human mind would not know the form of and that it exists.

The Bible is about being actively mentaly released or seperate from this realm by taking on a new nature with a different mind, being that of Jesus.

The Bible is often explaining subtle things that we miss because they are so familiar to us.

Satan means magnifying self above God,
idol is a stumbling block - taking attention away from what matters
demon - fixture of the mind, mind sets. What mental prompts occur to do or say things against the conscience or physically fulfilling them.
Christ - in his nature
jordan - go deeper

When I entered various Christian Churches or in fact it could be any club group or religion even a work place the same human skills are used to conform everyone to a common viewpoint on any subject.

The experience has lead me in many directions but it is ultimately about execising the power of God's Love from a pure heart which is the soul center.

I have been open about what I believe and honest about my experience. In my work it is necessary to test design improve and sometimes be bold when facing a big job. The experience and the following years was a huge challenge because I had no obvious place to go that would give me the exlpanations I required.

I can offer almost 30 years of experience and I think I'm still mentally normal. My friends do not believe at the level I do. The name Jesus challenges them
but it has been given bad press so to speak.
Most people need to work very hard to have the things they want and their focus is money.

If I would like to do anything it would be to give a direction or support to any one who recognised what I have written.
regards Allan

Lightkeeper

That's quite an introduction, Allan. This is one place that won't tell you how to think or that expects everyone to think alike. We are all on a journey and are travelling companions. Here we learn that we can love and respect each other even though we have different beliefs.

Welcome to the forum.:)

Allan

Lightkeeper said:
That's quite an introduction, Allan. This is one place that won't tell you how to think or that expects everyone to think alike. We are all on a journey and are travelling companions. Here we learn that we can love and respect each other even though we have different beliefs.

Welcome to the forum.:)
Thanks for that, I do tend to say things that people can take personally but I prefer to keep discussion light. It is Just that as I have read, to some God doesn't exist, actually to me it could become a fading memory and I understand the barrier to believing.

Runt

Hello Allan, and welcome to the forum! I disagree with Lightkeeper; MANY people here will try to tell you what you should believe... but it is sure fun to debate with them!

Allan

Master Vigil said:
Welcome to the forums Allan, What was your experience with god like?

Thanks for asking

I know what it must sound like but it is true.

I could describe the process.

In 1977 I was 26yr my first son was 6 months old. I had a dream that i was standing be side what I believe to be was a life force generator in a craft or room. Some part of me,
a receptiveness allowed me to appear there. It seemed real. I attempted to look into the machine but a person took me by the shoulder and smiled and the dream ended.

The next day I was working in a small workshop and the dream came to mind and I had a thought of what was that about and something, an energy slowy built in my whole body I collapsed and couldn't breath but in the space of 5 seconds I knew everything, it was as though another mind had been shown to me that had complete knowledge of things I'd never thought of.

I experienced the mind of an immortal and saw the difference between my own mind and this superior one. My whole body was energized and I knew that God exists and is immediately here or everywhere. I experienced one small touch and the purity of the power and the feeling of "Love?" floored me.

I knew the Bible must be true and this is what Christians believe (not true)
I experienced the Spirit or meaning of the Bible instantly and when latter I read one it was as though I already Knew all the words.

I was shown concepts of how humans interact subconciously. Electrical principles, matter and energy, possibilities of demensional travel and a technology superior to the present thinking.

Because I had a quiet lifestyle no power no phone no bills I stayed in a place of amazing mental freedom for 3 years and thoughts kept coming out of the superior mind and was taught a lot.

I didn't maintain my lifestyle and !0 years went by with no real contact.

In 1991 I fasted for three weeks and experienced progressively a purity. At the end of the three weeks I was at my limit I didn't know what I was doing really but the body demands food and a certain panic has to be ignored. But I liked the purity of what I was experiencing. I was confronted in my mind by some aspect in my self that needed a desperate act of willpower to push away. As I did this something kind of broke inside me and energy seemed to flow down through the top of my head and out my chest.

It was powerful and pure and must have been I suppose, love. I went down stairs to my family a little unsure. My heart gave a small pulpitation and this became an incredible melody it wasn't audible but was like music on my heart. I spoke to my wife and the purity was incredible, the pure energy was broadcast into my wife. The energy is so gentle it is beyond human comprehension. It wasn't me any more it was God talking through me.

This lasted three days but I had to get back to work - ridiculous -

When this state left me it took several months to be comfortable with my own self again because it is gross and dirty in comparison and I was still having frequent experiences of purity.

Any problems the experiences have given me only occur when and if I go into religious organisations, especially Christian Churches.

I am an inventor and i have the same problem if I relate concepts of what i am building to university intellectuals. I have even been told all concepts of energy are known and there is nothing left to invent.

Of course there is a lot more detail but I don't believe what I experienced is religion it is more like manipulating or changing the usual chemistry in the physiology of body and brain, shutting down human subconcious programmed reactions, which are chemical, to just ordinary interaction with other humans.

Allan

Runt said:
Hello Allan, and welcome to the forum! I disagree with Lightkeeper; MANY people here will try to tell you what you should believe... but it is sure fun to debate with them!

I'm an engineer and if you get 5 of us together on the same job nothing will get done until one takes charge which usually upsets somebody.

thanks for the welcome

Allan

SOGFPP said:
Hello and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story!!

Peace be with you,
Scott

Thanks Scott.

Everything to do with human endeavor begins in the mind. It does't look to good by what is being shown in the physical realm.

The mind is a frontier and because of a quiet lifestyle and a receptiveness a journey of insight has continued and there is a pathway into perfection.

Religion doesn't appear to have the answer and science has given the possibility to destroy the planet.

It is easy to fall into the trap of talking about something endlessly, but at some point a determined decision has to be taken.

I am not perfect but I know what it is that presents a barrier to everyone, and I know the pathway into it.

This is what needs to be taught.

The Bible is read by scholars but their intellect blinds them with all the intricate detail that they seem to need to determine.

The Bible is clever because the truth is hidden in complication but by reading a little here and a little there with a carefull study of how people interact in real life it becomes obvious.

Standing back a little taking some time out is beneficial.

Allan

Rex_Admin said:
Great story, welcome to the forums!

Hello there. Thanks for the welcome, I hope you relealize I am being brave.

If I default in ignorance of the protocol or structure within this Forum I apologize, But this is a first for me.